What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team 2 Keeper Draft Strategy (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
10 Team PPR 1 QB 2 Keeper League..
I have the #6 pick and my two keepers are mixon (2) and taylor (5)..no one ahead of me is keeping a 1st rounder so I do pick a legit #6...the top 10 available players will be
adams / jav. williwams / cook / diggs / a. jones / m. evans / kelce / lamb / kamara
Do I auto grab a wr at this spot or do I take a rb if one falls (cook, williams/jones, kamara) and play the next few rds for WRs...who would you guys kinda target
thanks for the help!!!

I think you have a great start at RB and should target WR or Kelce. My order: Diggs, Adams, Kelce, Lamb, Evans. If somehow all are gone I would take Cook.

How many RB's can you play? If it's only two then I would likely go WR but if you can play three or more I would take the player I have ranked highest which would be Cook then the WR's in whatever order you have them.

How many RB's can you play? If it's only two then I would likely go WR but if you can play three or more I would take the player I have ranked highest which would be Cook then the WR's in whatever order you have themwe play 1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 flex 1 te

As Gally mentioned it depends on the amount of RBs you can start. If you can start 3, take one of the RB. If only 2 then i think you can look at WR or TE. If you can nab 3 starting RB which that would provide you i think it gives you a significant advantage to start your draft over your competitors.

Users who are viewing this thread