What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

10 Team Keeper League: Must keep (2) Players (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
I pick last in the first round of a 10 Team Keeper league, then 2.1, 3.10 and so on. .5 PPR league, 1 per 10 yards rush and receive and 6 pt rush and receive TDs. STARTING LINEUP: 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3 Flex (RB, WR, TE), 1K and 1D

My roster from last year and the round they will cost this year in parentheses:

Lamb (1)
Barkley (1)
Kupp (2)
ARSB (3)
Hurts (6)
Mostert (13)
LaPorta (15)

I try to never keep a first or second round pick mainly because you are ahead of the game holding four starters by the end of the second round. With that being said, with me picking last in the first round, I wont get anyone close to Lamb so I am keeping Lamb. I am torn on the second keeper. LaPorta in the last round is attractive based on value and I wouldnt need to look at TE again. Hurts and LaPorta are going in the 2nd to 3rd round so both are great value. ARSB is a first rounder he is attractive to pair up with Lamb. Please leave yours and I will answer. Thanks in advance.

I will let you know ow who to keep for a 1nd round pick in Zealots.........hahahhahah

With this few keepers I typically just go with the best players. Based on that I would go with Lamb and ARSB. Barkley is a consideration but he may make it to you at 2.01 (doubtful but possible) but too hard to pass up ARSB

I will let you know ow who to keep for a 1nd round pick in Zealots.........hahahhahah

With this few keepers I typically just go with the best players. Based on that I would go with Lamb and ARSB. Barkley is a consideration but he may make it to you at 2.01 (doubtful but possible) but too hard to pass up ARSB
I'm with you here, Lamb (1.10) and ARSB (3.10). Both great values.

There might be a case for the insane value of LaPorta but in a small 10 team league with only 7 starting spots I think I lean Lamb and ARSB. I don't think I could throw back a top WR like ARSB that only costs me 3.10. I feel like I can take my chances later and grab a decent TE in a 10-team league.

Users who are viewing this thread