What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

12 team Mixed baseball head to head keeper league needs GM. $94. (1 Viewer)

Rusty Barr

Footballguy
Hi. 52 year old family man. The 7th year 12 team Mixed league baseball keeper league I run, We have 3 vacancies that we need to fill.

If you are interested in looking over the rosters and the league website and rule book email me and I will send you a link to come in and poke around.

Deep rosters. Minor league element. Not full dynasty. But keeper with a dynasty feel.

There are 12 GMs in this league.

Extremely reliable commissioner. I've been running leagues a long long time. I am also on ebay as franco8308...I have over 700 transactions and I have a 100 percent rating there.

The league dues are $94.

Our draft is always the 4th Sunday night in March. This year that's 3/22/15. 9 pm est. Using the cbs draft room online.

ctf1995@yahoo.com for any questions or comments.

This is keeper not full dynasty. Full minor league element.

There are three rosters currently marked vacant at our league cbs website for the mixed baseball league.

There will be a private draft for the three newest GMs in the coming weeks to break apart the three vacant rosters. This draft will most likely occur soon. Once I fill the vacancies.

If you do want to poke around, remember, you are not directly inheriting the roster I bring you in under. You and two other GMs will be drafting the three vacant rosters apart soon.

Thanks in advance!

KEEPERS:

The fantasy game here is to build a dynasty/keeper baseball team utilizing keeper players and your best skills and knowledge as a team owner.

The model for the league is basically the old time reserve clause format.

Keep 12 players plus 4 farm team players (total of 16)

There is no draft or cost or time limit on your keepers. A player can be yours forever until you cut him or trade him.

-

-

STARTING LINEUPS:

Starting lineups will consist of:

* 2 Catchers

* 1 First Baseman

* 1 Second Baseman

* 1 Shortstop

* 1 Third Baseman

* 1 Middle Infielder (2B/SS)

* 1 Corner Infielder (1B/3B)

* 1 Utility Player (any offensive position)

* 5 Outfielders

* 9 Pitchers

WEEKLY Lineups are set once for the start of each period.

Head to Head game weeks run Monday to and through Sunday nights.

Head-to-Head, Individual Categories System. 5 x 5.

Scoring based on total stats each period.

Scoring for Batting Categories

BA - Batting Average

HR - Home Runs

R - Runs

RBI - Runs Batted In

SB - Stolen Bases

Scoring for Pitching Categories

ERA - Earned Run Average

K - Strikeouts (Pitcher)

S - Saves

W - Wins

WHIP - Walks + Hits / Inning

So, in a typical week, you might go 6-4 against an opponent, then the next week you go 7-3 against another opponent head to head.

In the standings, after two weeks, the site would show your record as overall 13-7

Yes. That includes everything for the entire season. We don't charge to the pot for individual moves during the season, free agents or trades. All money goes to the pot.

Users who are viewing this thread