What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

16 Team PPR Keeper Help (1 Viewer)

downsouth

Footballguy
16 teamer. PPR, IDP
Players can be kept for 3 years only (keeps the draft fun)
Your draft position is based on the point total of your keepers (less points = higher draft pick)

Can keep 4. Which 4? 

QB - Herbert (444 pts) 
RB - Akers (0 pts)
RB - Etienne (0 pts)
WR - Godwin (144 pts)
WR - JuJu (20 pts)
WR - Thielen (130 pts)

All rookies will be in draft along with WR Evans, RB Chubb, RB A Jones, RB Henry, RB Barkley, RB Ekeler, WR Hopkins, QB Wilson, TE Kittle, TE Kelce because their 3 years of keeper eligibility is up.

With this format I would be keeping Akers and ETN for sure.  After that it depends on a few things. 

• I assume that since you didn't list any IDP guys that they are basically irrelevant in the league and aren't worth consideration. 
  • Is it a 1QB league?  How many QB's will be kept?
  • What are the "years left" for each guy?  For example, if this is the last year you can keep Godwin then he is likely not a keeper as he will likely miss a bulk of the year.  However, if you can keep him next year the fact he misses some time this year is a bonus as it will keep his points down for keeping next year. 
  • How many points is a low point total on keepers that could get you a high draft pick?

Without having answers to the questions above my last two keepers would likely be Herbert (especially if SF or 2QB) and JuJu.  I would change to Godwin if he can be kept another year.  

I dont usually advocate on keeping QBs. That said, in a 16 team league, I would keep Herbert. Agree with Gally that based on the league setup, Etienne and Akers are easy keeps. Ju-Ju would be my 4th choice. 

With this format I would be keeping Akers and ETN for sure.  After that it depends on a few things. 

• I assume that since you didn't list any IDP guys that they are basically irrelevant in the league and aren't worth consideration. 
  • Is it a 1QB league?  How many QB's will be kept?
  • What are the "years left" for each guy?  For example, if this is the last year you can keep Godwin then he is likely not a keeper as he will likely miss a bulk of the year.  However, if you can keep him next year the fact he misses some time this year is a bonus as it will keep his points down for keeping next year. 
  • How many points is a low point total on keepers that could get you a high draft pick?

Without having answers to the questions above my last two keepers would likely be Herbert (especially if SF or 2QB) and JuJu.  I would change to Godwin if he can be kept another year.  
My IDP guys are set and not a part of the 4 offensive keepers. They score big points and i just kept those separate. 
It is a 1 QB league but all starting QBs+ are rostered throughout the year. 
Years left for all of the guys I listed are the same - 2 more for each (all were drafted this past year or grabbed off the waiver)
Last year, low point total was around the 500-600 range which I could potentially pull off.

Good questions!

My IDP guys are set and not a part of the 4 offensive keepers. They score big points and i just kept those separate. 
It is a 1 QB league but all starting QBs+ are rostered throughout the year. 
Years left for all of the guys I listed are the same - 2 more for each (all were drafted this past year or grabbed off the waiver)
Last year, low point total was around the 500-600 range which I could potentially pull off.

Good questions!
Based on that I go with Herbert and Godwin as my final two. 

Users who are viewing this thread