What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Keepers: Hurts (7), Amon St-Brown (4) or Miles Sanders (9) (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
10 team keeper league where you must hold 2 every year. The keeper round for each player is 1 less than where they were drafted or held as a keeper the year prior.

• Scoring: .5 ppr, 1 per 10 yards rush and receive, 4 pt pass tds, 6 pt rush/ recv tds. Bonus 2 points for all TDS over 40 yards.
  • Initially I thought Amon and Hurts but wondering if I keep miles in place of one of those. Informationally Mahomes, Fields, and Lamar are being held.
  • I pick 7th in round 1 and there will be 2 players held in round 1 ahead of me (ekeler and Henry) so I technically pick 5th. Best players available are CMC, BJ, Chubb, Barkley, Tyreek, Kelce.
Who would you keep and why? Leave yours and I will answer. TIIA

Assuming this is a 1 QB league do not keep a QB. Makes your choice easy if it's just those three you are debating.

Hurts is a definite. My gut with the other is AmonRa because of the PPR.

Please see mine. forums.footballguys.com/threads/keeper-question-diggs-st-brown-or-hopkins-but-draft-rounds-involved.809584

Users who are viewing this thread