What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Players Looking to Join or Start an Active League (1 Viewer)

Troy Letellier

Footballguy
I have started and ESPN league with the below settings, but my brother and I are also open to joining a league. We are leaving a longtime league because the rules were not to our liking and players are no longer active during the season.

Pricing:

Free for first year.

Rosters:

QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,FLEX,TE,K,DEF

Draft format:

Auction

Time and place:

Would prefer Monday, September 3 after 8:00 PM ET

Waiver rules:

Free Agent Auction

Playoff structure:

4 (2 rounds) start Week 14

Hey guys, we have got what you need, its a startup dynasty league with auction draft on yahoo... but the entry fee is $40. Is this a major turnoff??

'Winger said:
Hey guys, we have got what you need, its a startup dynasty league with auction draft on yahoo... but the entry fee is $40. Is this a major turnoff??
The entry fee is not major turnoff, but the individual defensive players is. If you take away the defensive players and just have a team defense then we would probably sign up.

I have two openings in my league if you are interested. It is a $30 16-team league, so it is more challenging than the 10 and 12 team leagues. 100% of money is paid out and in addition to the fantasy format, there is a Knockout pool and a Confidence pool. It is a draft league however, not auction. If it is something you're interested in, send me an email at shawnp0001@aol.com and I can send you the site link.

I have a few spots open in my league. It's a $50 Yahoo league. No IDP, draft can be Sept 3 (latest I can do is 7pm EST). It's all pretty standard. League ID is 552971 password is costner (like kevin) or email me mattmartin3000@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread