What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$20 FFA Lotto Pool: --Winner @$1620 --Congrats--New pool starts Wed 4/17 (4 Viewers)

This pool will at least tie the longest-running pool since we started this in 2019 at 13 draws.

This past draw was the first time all five numbers were red (previously drawn).

Will we break the 19-way tie tomorrow night?

Congrats @Nemesis
Single handedly takes the pool down.
I’m totally in disbelief right now. 20 people w 4 #’s….I expected to see 5+ people split the pot. (& certainly not me)
I documented in another thread how bad my 2022 has been (health/work)…maybe this is a sign that things have changed.

Congrats and well wishes!
Safe to say I can keep 20 behind and same numbers for next draw?

Also,
If anyone is interested
I run a work Superbowl Square pool
$100/square

Payout
$1000 each quarter
Remaining 6K is payable every time the score changes.
i.e.
score changed 20 times in the game?
Everyone who hit a score change on their box gets $300/per change

Just PM or post here if interested

Jules Winnfield says he paid but is being told it's closed. Can you confirm the payment and squeeze him in? If you can't, just use the $$ for the next drawing

Jules Winnfield says he paid but is being told it's closed. Can you confirm the payment and squeeze him in? If you can't, just use the $$ for the next drawing
We got him in
Thanks

If he (or anyone else) wants to be added to my email list I send out when we are open just DM me your email

Users who are viewing this thread