What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2006 SSLIV H2H pick thread only (1 Viewer)

Check back with you guys in the am. I am just whipped today. I need to pull some outstanding picks out of nowhere tomorrow to close this thing out in style, so I'm getting a good night's rest. :eek:

Is it my pick?
I think so.Edited to add: the numbers were getting messed up on the last page. By my account, it's Frank's pick at 16.13 currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just reviewing my team some and I think that we need to make this draft a 22-rounder.

Just saying, you know I need a little help. I didn't get enough sleep to find the help I need.

Round 17

1-Pimpin' Aint Easy--R. Longwell

2-Frank Black--J. Hanson

3-valence--Arizona Cardinals DS

4-Family Matters--D. Gabriel

5-grouse--Buffalo Bills DS (do they really have one?)

6-Shadowmaster-- on the clock

7-Jeff Pasquino--

8-Twilight--

9-Chaz--

10-radballs--

11-Capt Hook--

12-ravnzfan--

13-rzrback77--

14-Team Legacy--
:lmao: :own3d:

I was just reviewing my team some and I think that we need to make this draft a 22-rounder.

Just saying, you know I need a little help. I didn't get enough sleep to find the help I need.
LOL if you were only in SSL4 and knew that I got ripped for "sleeping on my pick", :lol: .

Round 17

1-Pimpin' Aint Easy--R. Longwell

2-Frank Black--J. Hanson

3-valence--Arizona Cardinals DS

4-Family Matters--D. Gabriel

5-grouse--Buffalo Bills DS (do they really have one?)

6-Shadowmaster-- on the clock

7-Jeff Pasquino--

8-Twilight--

9-Chaz--

10-radballs--

11-Capt Hook--

12-ravnzfan--

13-rzrback77--

14-Team Legacy--
:lmao: :own3d:
We'll see who laughs last gentlemen :D

Back from lunch. Got the call and vmail - thx guys.

I need a token Dolphin so........

O.Mare PK MIA

This is one reason I've kept the website updated. It's easy to see what is available

17.08 Jerious Norwood

Might as well back up Dunn at this point.

Well since grouse and Rudnicki think they have a defense and we know they don't have an offense, I think this guy will be busy again

17-11 Rian Lindell, K, BUF

For my last pick, I know it's not my turn, but when you gotta go, you gotta go,

I'll take one of the following in this order...

1) Chargers Defense

2) Jets Jets Jets Defense

3) no way he takes two defenses

Great draft everybody. Well, at least I really enjoyed it. Can't say it was one of my better efforts.

But for my excuses:

1) Draft began while I was vacationing in Hawaii and I was distracted

2) Y'all gave me the 13 slot, when I asked for 4th

3) I should have taken a kicker in round 16, I was working right up to time to go meet my wife and I checked the site just before leaving to pick her up and made two quick picks....WRONG, should have made y'all wait, not that it would have saved this one

4) All of y'all kept stealing my players, especially my WRs right in front of me

For my last pick, I know it's not my turn, but when you gotta go, you gotta go,I'll take one of the following in this order...1) Chargers Defense2) Jets Jets Jets Defense3) no way he takes two defensesGreat draft everybody. Well, at least I really enjoyed it. Can't say it was one of my better efforts.But for my excuses:1) Draft began while I was vacationing in Hawaii and I was distracted
:ptts:
3) I should have taken a kicker in round 16, I was working right up to time to go meet my wife and I checked the site just before leaving to pick her up and made two quick picks....WRONG, should have made y'all wait, not that it would have saved this one
4) All of y'all kept stealing my players, especially my WRs right in front of me
:ptts: :bye:

For my last pick, I know it's not my turn, but when you gotta go, you gotta go,

I'll take one of the following in this order...

1) Chargers Defense

2) Jets Jets Jets Defense

3) no way he takes two defenses

Great draft everybody.  Well, at least I really enjoyed it.  Can't say it was one of my better efforts.

But for my excuses:

1) Draft began while I was vacationing in Hawaii and I was distracted
:ptts: :bye:
Awesome! :thumbup: A four star "Put it on the shirt" Post. Unbelieveably :goodposting: !

Gang,

Sorry for the delay. I can't believe I actually made it to the computer today.

I'm SO sick. I'll spare you the details and go with a few homer picks:

NY JETS D/ST

MIKE NUGENT D/ST

Very competitive draft. Can't wait for the writeups.

Somebody PM, I'm gonna go hurl... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread