What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

>>>> 2007 Shark Pool Suicide Contest - Week 03 (2 Viewers)

One of the problems with waiting until the last moment and being too late to pick from ALL the games, is you're stuck having to pick Denver and going out in Week 3.

Yes, schadenfreude is one of my favorite hobbies --- especially as it relates to FF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't believe people passed on the gimme NE game.
Maybe they wanted to save the Pats for a week they really need them. I'll still have them available. :)
The week you need them is the week (like this one) where there were no other sure shots.I still have the Colts in the chamber. :thumbup:
I went Baltimore and survived. Shark pick would have been the J-E-T-S, Jets, Jets, Jets. I also have the Colts. :thumbdown:

I am living dangerously - last week it was Denver using a TO to ice SeaBass, and getting him to miss the game winner on the second effort. This week it was Oakland coming up with a huge blocked kick to end the game!!The good news is that I used Oakland and lived to tell about it!!

Capella said:
I am living dangerously - last week it was Denver using a TO to ice SeaBass, and getting him to miss the game winner on the second effort. This week it was Oakland coming up with a huge blocked kick to end the game!!The good news is that I used Oakland and lived to tell about it!!
:rolleyes: Me too!

Users who are viewing this thread