What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2010 (In Season) Dynasty Trades (1 Viewer)

12 man PPR league (big trade that just went down tonight)Boise gave upYear 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from AkronYear 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from BoiseYear 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from BoiseYear 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from BoiseYear 2013 Round 2 Draft Pick from BoiseConey Island gave upJennings, Greg GBP WR
Seriously, how do people get away with these trades?! :thumbup:

14 team salary cap PPR, 1qb-1rb-3wr-2flex-1te

I lost Kolb due to this demotion, with Freeman as my only backup.

Gave WR Jacoby Jones, got QB Chad Henne

Naanee for Huggins. Naanee was cut this week and I picked him up. Free trade.

ETA. non-PPR.

Last edited by a moderator:
90% of the trades in here are absolutely ridiculous
Couldn't agree more. We should start a new thread entitled "Realistic In Season Dynasty Trades".
While I agree some trades seem very odd but with the uniqueness of leagues today as to roster, scoring, salary cap etc...its nearly impossible to gauge proper value of players/picks when evaluating trades in other leagues as compared to your own.

Steven Jackson, Olindo Mare, 2011 1st round pick (likely late)

for

Ahmad Bradshaw, Marshawn Lynch, 2012 1st round pick (likely early/mid)

Note that the 2011 1st round pick is likely to be at the end of the round (the team the pick came from has finished 1st, 2nd, 1st the last three years and is leading the league in pts this year), and the 2012 1st round pick comes from a team that has picked in the top 4 each of the last three years, but has a promising team.

Baron Samedi said:
davlar said:
The Real Hipster Doofus said:
90% of the trades in here are absolutely ridiculous
Couldn't agree more. We should start a new thread entitled "Realistic In Season Dynasty Trades".
While I agree some trades seem very odd but with the uniqueness of leagues today as to roster, scoring, salary cap etc...its nearly impossible to gauge proper value of players/picks when evaluating trades in other leagues as compared to your own.
I think that's fair, yes, but you have to admit that some trades are simply mind-boggling in terms of their onesidedness. :yes:

12 team dynasty PPR. Start 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX. 5 pt bonus every 100 yds rush or rec. Occurred between Weeks 2 and 3.

Hines Ward and Mark Clayton

for

CJ Spiller

Team A traded:

Jonathan Stewart

Calvin Johnson

Vince Young

Felix Jones

Team B traded:

Tom Brady

Roddy White

Michael Turner

James Davis

12 team PPR

Team A gave: DWill

Team B gave: Vick

Another 12 team PPR

Team A gave: DWill

Team B gave: Cutler

Last week, before Vincent Jackson's trade deadline passed, the following trade went down in my league:A Gives: Drew BreesB Gives: Vincent Jackson, Legedu Naanee, 2011 2nd rounder

10 team PPR KeeperTeam A: Orton, Forte, Mike Williams TBTeam B: MJD, Sidney Rice, H Ward
Team A traded:Jonathan StewartCalvin JohnsonVince YoungFelix Jones Team B traded:Tom BradyRoddy WhiteMichael TurnerJames Davis
An owner was egregiously raped in each of these trades.
The fact that I can't figure out which side you think got egregiously raped in the second trade suggests that neither side got egregiously raped.

I traded Deangelo Williams and Jerricho Cottchery and received Chris Cooley, Mark Sanchez, and Garcon.

We start 2 QBs so they're at a bit of a premium. I also only had Shockey at TE so Cooley was a valuable addition.

Few over the last week or so: (all 12 team PPR leagues)

Gave:

Vincent Jackson

Malcom Floyd

Sam Bradford

Got:

Roddy White

Gave:

Jonathan Stewart

Larry Fitzgerald

Devin Hester

Got:

Rashad Mendenhall

Brandon Marshall

Gave:

Demarius Thomas

Got:

Randy Moss

Just happened today. 10 team Dynasty w/ IDP, PPR, 6pts all tds, bonus for xtra yds, large rosters (45)

Team A gives: A. Bradshaw, L. Fitzgerald, P. Willis

(This team is 3-0 and loaded at RB & LB but is wanting to get younger)

Team B gives: S. Bradford, R. Matthews, 2011 1st rd pick (most likely very high)

(This team is 0-3 and is very weak at RB & LB)

Thoughts? :excited:

Been pretty active in a couple leagues, admittedly I undersold some.

Salary cap, 16 team league:

Funky feet and the black toenails gave up Jackson, Brandon GBP RB;Williams, DeAngelo CAR RB;Henderson, Devery NOS WR; Year 2011 Round 4 Draft Pick from Funky feet and the black toenails;Year 2011 Round 5 Draft Pick from Funky feet and the black toenails

The Four Horseman gave up Tate, Golden SEA WR;Keller, Dustin NYJ TE;Bradley, Stewart PHI LB; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from The Four Horseman;Year 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick from BMF inc.

- I probably undersold here, but I'm in a rebuild. Keller is very cheap and I like Tate. The 1st is probably mid-1st.

Just before the season:

Funky feet and the black toenails gave up Betts, Ladell NOS RB;Higgins, Johnnie Lee OAK WR;Jackson, DeSean PHI WR;Dreessen, Joel HOU TE

Bloom gave up Freeman, Josh TBB QB;Scott, Bernard CIN RB;Rice, Sidney MIN WR;Onobun, Fendi STL TE; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Bloom;Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Frankie's Pub & Grill

- Bloom is going all out for this year and DJax will be a huge part of it, my rebuild began here. DJax and Rice have about the same low salary. This will be a late 1st, quite possibly 1.16

12 team league:

Funky feet and the black toenails gave up Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR;Royal, Eddie DEN WR;Clark, Dallas IND TE

Neverland Ranchers gave up Doucet, Early ARI WR;Garcon, Pierre IND WR;Miller, Heath PIT TE; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from KREMENULL 10-DIN-Cs

- Despite the injury, I like Garcon. I think Miller will step it up once Ben returns. My 2nd team I'm rebuilding right now. 1st will probably be around 1.10

Funky feet and the black toenails gave up Jones-Drew, Maurice JAC RB;Ringer, Javon TEN RB;Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

Gefilte Phish gave up Benson, Cedric CIN RB;Bowe, Dwayne KCC WR;Sims-Walker, Mike JAC WR; Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Gefilte Phish;Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Ship of Fools;Year 2011 Round 3 Draft Pick from Crimson Shaders;Year 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from Gefilte Phish

- Needed WRs, and while I don't like giving up MJD I think this deal was worth it. He owns CJ. the 2nds are spread, who knows what the 2012 pick will bring (probably latish)

Funky feet and the black toenails gave up Orton, Kyle DEN QB

Crimson Shaders gave up Ringer, Javon TEN RB

- It's funny how the small deals sometimes can be big. Most still aren't sold on Orton but I should have kept him, this was early in the season and I wanted to take the chance on Ringer (only to trade him later). I have Schaub and VY, so Orton wasn't a need.

12 Team IDP Dynasty (ppr)

Gave:

Malcom Floyd

2011 3rd Rounder (From 0-3 Team)

Got:

Chad Henne

2011 4th Rounder (From 3-0 team)

Really needed a QB. Planning on using the 4th round pick in a packaged deal with LT to pick up a 2nd round pick (1-2 Team). If this next trade works out I'll probably have 3 top 15 picks next year just from trading away some depth :potkettle:

Just before the season:

Funky feet and the black toenails gave up Betts, Ladell NOS RB;Higgins, Johnnie Lee OAK WR;Jackson, DeSean PHI WR;Dreessen, Joel HOU TE

Bloom gave up Freeman, Josh TBB QB;Scott, Bernard CIN RB;Rice, Sidney MIN WR;Onobun, Fendi STL TE; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Bloom;Year 2011 Round 2 Draft Pick from Frankie's Pub & Grill

- Bloom is going all out for this year and DJax will be a huge part of it, my rebuild began here. DJax and Rice have about the same low salary. This will be a late 1st, quite possibly 1.16
Not sure why you decided to begin your rebuild by trading away a 23 year old proven WR. Aren't those the kinds of players you want to rebuild around?

Any trades involving the now injured Mathews?
14 team PPR 0/1/2 for RB/WR/TE.I gave R Wayne/T OwensI got R MathewsI saw this as a good opportunity to buy Mathews imo. I had what I thought was a very nice 'win now' team that was all of a sudden sitting at 0-3. Owens was acquired pre-season for a win now push, so I'm not too worried about giving him up. I like Wayne, but you have to give something to get something and I think Mathews will be a long term RB1.

Just before the season:

Not sure why you decided to begin your rebuild by trading away a 23 year old proven WR. Aren't those the kinds of players you want to rebuild around?
Sure, but in return I received a 24 year old WR who I think is just a little below him, a cheap QB I like a lot, a RB who has potential, and two high picks. If I thought Rice was outside of the top 12 I wouldn't have done it.

Hoping I bought low on two backup backs (this is the 12 team league from the previous post):

Funky feet and the black toenails gave up Benson, Cedric CIN RB;Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB

Twin Killing gave up Bush, Michael OAK RB;Choice, Tashard DAL RB; Year 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from Twin Killing

Must start two RBs and scoring is 0.5 ppr for RBs

Team A - Mark Clayton, Kevin Walter & 2011 first rounder

Team B - CJ Spiller

12 man PPR league (big trade that just went down tonight)Boise gave upYear 2011 Round 1 Draft Pick from AkronYear 2012 Round 1 Draft Pick from BoiseYear 2012 Round 2 Draft Pick from BoiseYear 2013 Round 1 Draft Pick from BoiseYear 2013 Round 2 Draft Pick from BoiseConey Island gave upJennings, Greg GBP WR
Seriously, how do people get away with these trades?! :thumbup:
I don't understand. too much for jennings? Boise could have a super team and those rookie picks wouldn't be worth as much. Jennings is a legit top 15 WR for the next few years but still.

12 team, start 2RB & 3WR, & 1 flex, PPR

Steve Smith (Car) + Tony Gonzalez + 2011 2nd rounder (mid~late)

for

Crabtree

FUBAR said:
cstu said:
JEWMAH9701 said:
12-Team PPRMarques ColstonDallas ClarkforMiles AustinKellen Winslow
Hard to believe the Austin owner would do that. One game and he bails on him?
Receiving one of the top 3 TEs and colston is "bailing"?
The Austin owner has a good team, but due to some bad luck has started the season 0-3. He would of been virtually assured of going to 0-4 this week since Austin and Winslow are both on bye. He was adamant that this trade had to happen before this week's games if it was going to happen.

In our league today: (.5 PPR, 2RB/3WR/Flex)

MJD

for

Deangelo Williams, Demaryius Thomas, 2011 1st (should be very late)

FUBAR said:
cstu said:
JEWMAH9701 said:
12-Team PPRMarques ColstonDallas ClarkforMiles AustinKellen Winslow
Hard to believe the Austin owner would do that. One game and he bails on him?
Receiving one of the top 3 TEs and colston is "bailing"?
The Austin owner has a good team, but due to some bad luck has started the season 0-3. He would of been virtually assured of going to 0-4 this week since Austin and Winslow are both on bye. He was adamant that this trade had to happen before this week's games if it was going to happen.
There is no way I trade a top 5, 26 year old WR because of a bye week. The owner could still lose, or could have won without trading. You never know. That is a HUGE dynasty no no. Horrible trade for the team trading Austin.

Some of the trades I've done from right until the season started to last week and a quick explanation. Color coordinated for trades done in the same league. Records in parenthesis at current time the deal was made.

12 Team PPR Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, RB/WR/TE flex. Double header in week 3.

I received (0-2): P. Garcon

Team B received (1-1): Fred Taylor, '11 3rd

Team B panicked a bit after trading away Cad. Williams

--------

12 Team PPR Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, RB/WR/TE flex

This team I've shallow at RB, but deep every where else.

I received (--): DeSean Jackson

Team B received: A. Collie, '11 1st,

I received (--): R. Grant

Team C received (--): C. Henne, E. Royal

I received (0-1): L. Tomlinson

Team D received (1-0): T. Gerhart

------

12 Team PPR Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, RB/WR/TE flex

I received (--): K. Orton

Team B received (--): T. Owens

I needed a backup badly as I did not have one behind Rivers.

------

I received (0-2): J. Stewart, B. Watson, '11 1st, '11 2nd

Team B received (2-0): B. Marshall, '11 2nd

I needed some RB depth and TE help. I'm was pretty stacked at WR and still have a team that can make the playoffs.

Other trades in leagues I'm in

10 Team PPR Start 11, 1-2 QB, 2-4RB, 1-3TE, 1-2K, 1-2DST Double headers week 1 and 2.

Team A gets (2-3): Donald Brown

Team B gets (4-1): L. Tomlinson

Team A gets (2-3): R. Torain, M. Clayton

Team C gets (3-2): Alex Smith, T. Hightower, D. Heyward-Bey, D. Hester

-------

12 Team PPR Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, RB/WR/TE flex. Double header in week 3. Team B is the same as Team B in Garcon for Taylor/3rd deal.

Team A gets (2-0): Cad. Williams, '11 1st

Team B gets (1-1): Mark Sanchez, '11 2nd

Team A needed another RB after Ryan Grant went down, Team B needed a back up QB after Leinart got cut.

-------

Team A received (2-1): Steven Jackson, G. Jennings

Team B received (0-3): J. Stewart, M. Crabtree, '11 2nd

Team A is trying to make a push at the title.

-------

12 Team PPR Start QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, K, 2RB/WR/TE flex

Team C received (--): R. White, '11 1st (late)

Team D received (--): L. Fitzgerald, '11 2nd (late)

Team E received (1-0): Andre Johnson

Team F received (0-1): A. Foster

Team C received (1-1): R. Moss

Team G received (0-2): J. Maclin, '11 1st

Team C received (2-1): T. Hightower

Team H received (2-1): '11 1st

Team C right before the season thought Roddy improved his chances to win and repeat this year with Roddy over Fitz, and has Beanie so thought Hightower would be more of an insurance pick that he can instantly insert into his lineup if Beanie gets hurt again.

Team F said he desperately needed a RB...

Team H is trying to rebuild as his team is old.

------

12 Team PPR Start QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, K, DST, RB/WR/TE flex

Team A received (--): M. Clayton

Team B received (--): '11 2nd

This league we draft rookies before the NFL draft

------

Team C received (--): B. Berrian

Team D received (--): '11 2nd

Hope this helps everyone gauge some value better!

Just before the season:

Sure, but in return I received a 24 year old WR who I think is just a little below him, a cheap QB I like a lot, a RB who has potential, and two high picks. If I thought Rice was outside of the top 12 I wouldn't have done it.
I like the trade for you. Rice is not far behind Jackson at all. Freeman has upside, the draft picks are nice. Rice is just as "build around" worthy as Jackson, when healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread