What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 Anarchy League 4 (2 Viewers)

I'm gone this weekend so hopefully we wrap this up before tomorrow morning. There is no reason we can't do the last 4 rounds by then. Ridiculous.Sorry, I'm not predrafting out 16 picks at this point.

ThaDude was on when 3 picks automatically went in after his at the turn, yet didn't bother to pick his second pick on the turn or even predraft something... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys might as well just not worry about drafting until you get back. It's not like about half the league cares when they draft. Brutal. My last pick was 48 hours ago.

It's the usual suspects. They don't care, completely unacceptable. They act like they don't have internet service.

The following teams have already used their flex spot:

Dehaven, DonSmith, Longball, Hawklets, Snellman, ScottyDog, and Newman.

Please do not take a player for a position that is already filled. If that happens, I will have to throw back the offending player back into the free agent player pool and that owner will have to repick.

This league sucks already

David: I'd like to formally request for next season to be put into a league that actually gives a crap...TIA.

Man, I really botched this one with Randy Bullock going to the IR, Chad Johnson getting cut, and James Starks getting turf toe... I know we've got Team QBs, but I didn't sign up for Russell Wilson when I drafted Seattle. At least I snagged Andre Roberts. Overall :kicksrock: Hard to overcome 3 dead roster spots.

End of regular season rankings and all teams within 200 points of the leader (with active players remaining):

HAWKLETS90 3036.66

Vikings, Minnesota MIN TMQB

Turner, Michael ATL RB

Crabtree, Michael SFO WR

Welker, Wes NEP WR

Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

Akers, David SFO PK

Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK

Texans, Houston HOU DEF

DONSMITH753 2974.34

Patriots, New England NEP TMQB

Green, Alex GBP RB

Rodgers, Jacquizz ATL RB

Cobb, Randall DBP WR

Jones, Julio ATL WR

Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR

Finley, Jermichael GBP TE

Prater, Matt DEN PK

Falcons, Atlanta ATL DEF

Redskins, Washington WAS DEF

THADUDE 2902.68

Foster, Arian HOU RB

Baldwin, Doug SEA WR

Smith, Torrey BAL WR

Pitta, Dennis BAL TE

Denver Broncos DEN DEF

NEWMANCREW 2855.8

Ridley, Stevan NEP RB

Moss, Randy SFO WR

Nelson, Jordy GBP WR

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE

Patriots, New England NEP DEF

SNELLMAN 2845.42

Packers, Green Bay GBP TMQB

Hillman, Ronnie DEN RB

Simpson, Jerome MIN WR

Wayne, Reggie IND WR

Dreesen, Joel DEN TE

Vikings, Minnesota MIN DEF

FF NINJA 2833.52

Seahawks, Seattle SEA TMQB

Lynch, Narshawn SEA RB

Starks, James GBP RB

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

Daniels, Owen HOU TE

HAWKLETS90 3179.56 Turner, Michael ATL RBCrabtree, Michael SFO WRWelker, Wes NEP WRGonzalez, Tony ATL TEAkers, David SFO PKGostkowski, Stephen NEP PKDONSMITH753 3082.20 Patriots, New England NEP TMQBRodgers, Jacquizz ATL RBJones, Julio ATL WRFalcons, Atlanta ATL DEF THADUDE 3029.80 Smith, Torrey BAL WRPitta, Dennis BAL TE

Users who are viewing this thread