What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 Anarchy League 9 (2 Viewers)

Gronk getting hurt again is killing my shot along with giving Vereen all the extra pts, it's looking like Grizzly has grabbed the inside track.

Thank you, Though we could talk about Crabtree and his 3 of last 5 weeks...Its still going to be really tight. SF goes to the SB you prolly win. ATL/NE Wis wins in most cases, NE/SF Will be a fight between you and I.

Next week I want both of you talking about how Boldin got 3 lucky Td's in his game! ;) Atl vs Bal Superbowl here we come! (I can always dream! lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
'montana_grizzly_bears said:
Thank you, Though we could talk about Crabtree and his 3 of last 5 weeks...Its still going to be really tight. SF goes to the SB you prolly win. ATL/NE Wis wins in most cases, NE/SF Will be a fight between you and I.
Crabtree is a little more expected then Vereen. Crabtree was a way higher pick and the favorite target of Smith/Kaepy. Just Kaepy is better at getting it to him.As far as luck, you said it Crabbtree has been doing it, Vereen had one lucky game. so yes its luck, and no you cant say the same about Crabtree.But none the less, you still got this. If vereen doesnt do it again and SF wins, I still have a shot. Gronk is out so he is not a factor.

VICTORIOUS SECRET 3278.28Crabtree, Michael SFO WRMONTANA GRIZZLY BEARS 3277.38Vereen, Shane NEP RBWoodhead, Danny NEP RBGonzalez, Tony ATL TEWISWOLVRNS 3235.12Turner, Michael ATL RBBoldin, Anquan BAL WRFalcons, Atlanta ATL DEF

MONTANA GRIZZLY BEARS 3313.28 VICTORIOUS SECRET 3289.98Crabtree, Michael SFO WR (16.38 average per week)WISWOLVRNS 3264.12Boldin, Anquan BAL WR (16.31 Average per week)Good luck to both of you in a couple weeks. I'm a little scared of what Crabtree will do in the SB. 23 points doesn't seem like that much.

I should be at 3264... though pretty much out of it with Gronk missing so many games, though my biggest fail is the Philly D... I should have just waited and picked whoever was last in D and I'd have done a heck of a lot better... doh! Good season though and it should be a nail biter SB for Grizzly! As I agree, Crabtree could put up enough for the win... Albeit, I still have that very outside chance... pretty much Boldin has to be the SB MVP for me to win... lol

I should be at 3264... though pretty much out of it with Gronk missing so many games, though my biggest fail is the Philly D... I should have just waited and picked whoever was last in D and I'd have done a heck of a lot better... doh! Good season though and it should be a nail biter SB for Grizzly! As I agree, Crabtree could put up enough for the win... Albeit, I still have that very outside chance... pretty much Boldin has to be the SB MVP for me to win... lol
24 out of Crabby will be too much in the SB.8 catches, 100 yards and a TD is what I need to take this home. That will be too much when needed. Grizz will be that champ, in my opinion.

Yeah I forgot to put adjust your total to include today. You would need 50 from Boldin and i don't think a WR has scored that high this year.I don't think 7-104 and a td is that far of a stretch for Crabtree is that far of a strectch.

Yeah I forgot to put adjust your total to include today. You would need 50 from Boldin and i don't think a WR has scored that high this year.I don't think 7-104 and a td is that far of a stretch for Crabtree is that far of a strectch.
It would be ironic though if Boldin throws down 50 ( 12-200 and 3tds.. definite SB MVP land.. ) and then Crabtree puts out 26... and I still lose. But it's looking like just a one horse game with me locked into 3rd and Grizzlies rooting for Randy Moss to have the big day instead of Crabtree!

It would be ironic though if Boldin throws down 50 ( 12-200 and 3tds.. definite SB MVP land.. ) and then Crabtree puts out 26... and I still lose. But it's looking like just a one horse game with me locked into 3rd and Grizzlies rooting for Randy Moss to have the big day instead of Crabtree!
Honestly I see it ending up like this...MONTANA GRIZZLY BEARS 3313.28VICTORIOUS SECRET 3311.98WISWOLVRNS 3284.12Just how I see it. Tight all season and into the SB with it being a toss up still, love it.

Had crabtree caught that 3rd and 5 play it would have been really close. I couldn't tell if he was at the 2 or 3 yard line.awesome season though was lots of fun.

Yep, congrats Montana! Boldin showed up, but I was too far behind and just kept pace with Crabtree's pts.Great battle all season though!

Honestly I see it ending up like this...MONTANA GRIZZLY BEARS 3313.28VICTORIOUS SECRET 3311.98WISWOLVRNS 3284.12Just how I see it. Tight all season and into the SB with it being a toss up still, love it.
Wow, the numbers of a score prediction are pretty close. Maybe I should pick those instead of fantasy teams, however, but then again my bad luck is easy to predict.congrats Grizz.

Users who are viewing this thread