What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 DRAFT projected top ten order (1 Viewer)

'footballfever said:
Indy should trade manning to the Vikings (Vikings could win it now with the right QB and Adrian Peterson- look at what Favre almost did) and Indy will get the #2 or #3 pick in addition to having the first, with the Vikings 2nd and 3rd rounders as well. Does that seem realistic?
Not even remotely. The Vikes o-line, defense (particularly the secondary) and WR corps are all worse than when Favre played. Plus, they drafted Ponder in round 1 this year and he has played pretty well, all things considered.They're in full-blown rebuild mode right now and giving up a 1st and 2nd for a one or two year rental at QB would never ever happen.

'footballfever said:
Indy should trade manning to the Vikings (Vikings could win it now with the right QB and Adrian Peterson- look at what Favre almost did) and Indy will get the #2 or #3 pick in addition to having the first, with the Vikings 2nd and 3rd rounders as well. Does that seem realistic?
Hello Colts fan! Manning would't draw more than a mid to late first. And the vikings would not have any interest in this.

Can we get a new projected order?
I've only tried to peg the top-ten, the first three picks seem locked in place, the next two could change but those teams will more than likely be in the top-ten but their is a huge log jam for the last frew picks in the top-ten. Here is the top-ten as I see it today.1. Colts 0-11

2. Rams 2-9

3. Vikings 2-9

4. Panthers 3-8

5. Jaguars 3-8

**6. Dolphins 3-8

(Miami has won 3 of their last 4 and they lost in Dallas on Thanksgiving on a short week 20-18. Their remaining schedule is as follows: OAK, PHI, BUF, NE, NYJ. They could take two of those games and drop out of the top-ten)

7. Eagles 4-8

8. Chargers 4-7

9. Chiefs 4-7

10. Bucs 4-7

Other 4-7 teams: Browns, Redskins, Cards

Browns play in the AFCN so even if they lose-out their schedule they would probably be screwed because the NFL awards the team with the worst schedule a higher draft slotting. Skins just won so they might win one more and the Cards get to play the Browns in Arizona so they should be favored to take that game which would move them down the draft order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated top-ten.

With four games to go the top-ten picture is getting clearer.

Draft position, tep-ten

1. Indianapolis 0-12, (0-16)

2. St. Louis 2-10, (2-14)

3. Minnesota 2-10, (2-14)

4. Carolina 4-8 , (4-12)

5. Jacksonville 3-9 (4-12) beat IND

6. Cleveland 4-8 , (4-12)

7. Philadelphia 4-8, (5-11) beat WAS

8. Washington 4-8 - (5-11) beat MIN

9. San Diego 5-7 (5-11)

10. Tampa Bay 4-8 (6-10) beat - JAC and CAR

Dolphins are 4-8 right now but are on a hot streak. I think they win at least one more so I don't see them picking in the top-ten.

Users who are viewing this thread