What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 WSL 3 Draft Thread (2 Viewers)

'AhrnCityPahnder said:
:tumbleweed:jonathanjoseph times out at 2.33pm EST
It's OK to just blow it off as there's a "....I thought....it's the SB" exclusion.It's not formally adopted as part of the rules, just a "customary" thing for those of you who don't mind the mess.Again.Unbelievable....three out of four years and counting. :banned: :tumbleweed:Added By Edit: It's also OK to enforce no penalty....please see Jeff for a ruling.

Last edited by a moderator:
'AhrnCityPahnder said:
It's OK to just blow it off as there's a "....I thought....it's the SB" exclusion.It's not formally adopted as part of the rules, just a "customary" thing for those of you who don't mind the mess.Again.Unbelievable....three out of four years and counting. :banned: :tumbleweed:Added By Edit: It's also OK to enforce no penalty....please see Jeff for a ruling.
Dude. Let it go.

I'm going to be gone this afternoon. I sent a list to Restless Natives, so please pm him when my turn comes up, thank you.

'AhrnCityPahnder said:
:lmao: WoW

:lmao: Toads, you need to post in the FFA more.

4.13 Steve Johnson WR Buf

A few choices to decide upon, free agency status could make this a questionable pick.

Sorry about delay, got immersed in phone calls for work and forgot I was logged in.

PM to Shadowmaster

Users who are viewing this thread