What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Anarchy League Sign Ups (1 Viewer)

League 3 - IN

League 7 - IN

League 10 - IN

However I will relinquish one or two of these leagues to accomodate new entrants into the league...

35 teams from last year still AWOL and not reporting. Sent them all 2 emails and most of them PMs. Several people have not been on the message boards for months, so I am guessing they will be no shows. Others I hope will check in over the next few days.

Does anyone from last year remember which teams were Phenix's? There are no teams under that name, yet was one of the first to post and said IN for two teams. Was that Frogman?

Re-responding per Yudkin's email:

Instinctive in League 5 and 8, IN for both

Problematic draft dates:

July 19, 20, 21, 25, 26

Outside of that...looks like I'm free in the evenings.

The confirming part was to make sure the first post had everyone checked in and slotted accordingly. As long as I have you as IN or OUT there, you don't need to repost.

In for league 3 and 10 IF the drafts start after July 14

I will have little to zero Internet access from 7/10 - 7/14

Leagues 1, 2 & 5 set up and discussion threads started in Mock Draft forum. Draft info emailed out and posted.

Those late to check in can still do so here . . . and newcomers still welcome. Those that said they were NEW but not listed as IN in the original post need to PM me your email address to lock up a spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leagues 1-5 are set up and drafts turned on.

Given the projected head count, we likely are going to need a few more people to fill out the last league. So if anyone new wants in there are still spots available or if anyone already in wants another team, let me know.

In leagues 1 and 8 now. Would take another spot if needed to fill a league. Don't want to bump someone that has 0 or 1 league though.

Leagues 1-7 set up and drafts turned on. Still need a few bodies to round out League 10 if there are any new folks interested, guys from the past looking to get back in, or current owners wanting to pick up an additional team. (If you are already listed in the OP as wanting another team, there is no need to post that info again.)

Leagues 1-9 set up. Not really sure on the headcount on League 10. All the new folks have been slotted. Looks like we have 14 people for League 10 if I don't count maybes and folks that said they might be able to draft in August (which I don't really feel like waiting for).

This is who I think we have for League 10:

Penguin - IN

Eaglezzz - IN

inch By Inch - IN

fiddles - IN

Valence - IN 7/14+

BassNBrew - IN

Va703 - IN

dehaven123 (another team)

borden (another team)

Pigskin Fanatic (another team)

Mario Kart (another team)

dewmass (another team)

gewill (another team)

ryheaps (another team)

Anyone else available to fill the (hopefully) last two slots?

Leagues 1-9 set up. Not really sure on the headcount on League 10. All the new folks have been slotted. Looks like we have 14 people for League 10 if I don't count maybes and folks that said they might be able to draft in August (which I don't really feel like waiting for).

This is who I think we have for League 10:

Penguin - IN

Eaglezzz - IN

inch By Inch - IN

fiddles - IN

Valence - IN 7/14+

BassNBrew - IN

Va703 - IN

dehaven123 (another team)

borden (another team)

Pigskin Fanatic (another team)

Mario Kart (another team)

dewmass (another team)

gewill (another team)

ryheaps (another team)

Anyone else available to fill the (hopefully) last two slots?
I'll take an additional team.

Users who are viewing this thread