What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2013 Survivor Week 4 - Double Jeopardy Version (1 Viewer)

winners - Indy, Oakland, Seattle Week 04 - Baltimore

losers - Buffalo, NY Giants, Jacksonville Week 04 - Tennessee

Really want Philly to beat Denver this week.

I count 7 dropped so far. I think I'm avoiding games involving my Bengals all year btw, too inconsistent.

-QG

I count 7 dropped so far. I think I'm avoiding games involving my Bengals all year btw, too inconsistent.

-QG
I can't get a read on a lot of teams. Bengals are all over the place. I can't believe the Steelers are this bad. Who are the Ravens now? What 49ers team will show up? The Browns? I thought the Patriots would struggle and they keep winning. I picked the Giants to go to the Super Bowl and that's way off. Chiefs 4-0??? Redskins 1-3? Lions in first place?

Somehow I'm still alive!

-QG
I can't get a read on a lot of teams. Bengals are all over the place. I can't believe the Steelers are this bad. Who are the Ravens now? What 49ers team will show up? The Browns? I thought the Patriots would struggle and they keep winning. I picked the Giants to go to the Super Bowl and that's way off. Chiefs 4-0??? Redskins 1-3? Lions in first place?

Somehow I'm still alive!
Still alive too, with only one real close call in Indy over Oak in Week 1. However, I've already used up most of the few gimmies there are; already used Sea and Den to win and Oak, Pit, and Jax to lose. Add bye weeks to the equation and this is about to get very tough.

-QG

Somehow I'm still alive!
Add bye weeks to the equation and this is about to get very tough.
That's for sure. We're not going to be able to do much doubling up on one game anymore, either.

Users who are viewing this thread