What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Cakeleeg Draft - Pay up, SoCalBroncoFan (1 Viewer)

Premier said:
Any of you jokers looking to trade an outfielder? Holla at me.
Does said OF need to be good?
It doesn't appear you have the option of trading a good outfielder.Wil Myers can't hit an off speed pitch if you threw it. Trade him to me.
How does Aaron Hicks tickle your fancy?
I almost hit accept trade. If that happened I would have personally flown into Alabama (God help me) if you all actually had airports (woulda had to drive) and would have stolen your computer (Tandy 2000).

Premier said:
It doesn't appear you have the option of trading a good outfielder.Wil Myers can't hit an off speed pitch if you threw it. Trade him to me.
I almost hit accept trade. If that happened I would have personally flown into Alabama (God help me) if you all actually had airports (woulda had to drive) and would have stolen your computer (Tandy 2000).
Jameis is from Alabama, Hueytown is a super ####-hole.

Premier said:
How did both of those schools let him get out? Bribing the family down?

Premier said:
How did both of those schools let him get out? Bribing the family down?
Cam really ate into our slush fund. No clue about the hillbillies. I assume they can't count that high.

Overkilling steals if anyone is interested in trading other offense or saves for speed (have Dee and Hamilton).

If you are willing to gamble on Hanrahahahahahahan getting saves for Detroit, I'm willing to move him for a completely insignificant hitter.

Yup, that #1 Waiver Wire Position sure has come in handy. :mellow:
AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Finally getting to use this thing.
:lmao:

Used it to acquire Billy Burns after reading all the hype upon his call-up. Got him last night in waivers. Dude gets sent back down to the minors today. FML. I hate fantasy beisbol.
I drafted him. :mellow:
Jesus, you did.

Users who are viewing this thread