What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Keeper Prospects (1 Viewer)

gsmayes

Footballguy
For those of us that missed the playoffs in keeper leagues, it's time to load up on keeper prospects before your rosters possibly lock during the playoffs. Who are people targeting that might be on the waiver wire in most leagues? Backups looking at possible expanded roles next season? NFL free agents this offseason?

Other than bringing back Danario Alexander, I got no room.

Digging real deep I would target Brice Butler although it seems that Holmes has passed him up.

The backup RB in Hou. Tate may be gone. of course that team has sunk like a rock. They could really be the worst team in that division next year.

ATL RB Smith

TE Gavin Escobar but I think Witten has a couple years left.

I have been doing this since my 1-5 start with Stacy, Ellington, and Marlon Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious how people are feeling about kid RBs who haven't done much yet, but who have shown flashes of talent. Guys like Bryce Brown, Benny Cunningham, Dennis Johnson, CJ Anderson, Khiry Robinson, Knile Davis and Mike James, maybe Jordan Todman and Latavius Murray. There are others, but guys who may be or might come available in dynasty cut downs that have enough chance of a bright future to be worth holding onto instead of the Freddie or Steven Jacksons. Just wondering where people see real talent. Khiry and Cunningham have both looked impressive to me, despite situations.

Gerhart will be a FA next year and I bet he leaves. The only question is does he go to somewhere to back up another stud or does he go somewhere that he can get a legit shot at the starting job. Worth a stash if you have room.

Christine Michael is intriguing to me, and he's been on my bench all year, but other than dynasty leagues I'm not sure he has much value in keeper leagues unless Lynch goes down hard before the end of this season. Trying to find a way to keep him in my league, but I'm having a hard time justifying it.

Christine Michael is intriguing to me, and he's been on my bench all year, but other than dynasty leagues I'm not sure he has much value in keeper leagues unless Lynch goes down hard before the end of this season. Trying to find a way to keep him in my league, but I'm having a hard time justifying it.
Michael is a good stash away, but only if you have to room to hold him for a few years (barring a Lynch injury, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread