What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Cakeleeg (2 Viewers)

i am desperate to stay in 10th place.......just think, there are 4 guys behind me and i am awful at magic sports. those 4 guys must have severe physical and emotional handicaps preventing them from overtaking me.

i am desperate to stay in 10th place.......just think, there are 4 guys behind me and i am awful at magic sports. those 4 guys must have severe physical and emotional handicaps preventing them from overtaking me.
You like my offer?

:coffee:
i do, but its hard to leave myself with 1 closer. i am searching options and trying other teams. sent cos and shuke some offers that were soundly rejected, as everyone tends to overvalue their players and refuse to address areas of need. i can't win this, but relegation would make me hit the ffa depression thread real hard, maybe even peak in the suicide or tim threads.

3 of my top 6 picks were cano, rendon and yelich. passed on harper 2x.

essentially have gotten nothing from these guys. i knew cano was in regression, but this is advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread