What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 FFA Fantasy College Football League: Rushel Shell by the Seashore (1 Viewer)

Two weeks until opening day...

There's a surprise under the tree for all of you over at Fantrax.

Boub -- you have a place holder for your 30th rounder.

All you guys that didn't finish the draft -- your rosters were filled with third-string Vanderbilt Commodores. Take that!

Two weeks until opening day...

There's a surprise under the tree for all of you over at Fantrax.

Boub -- you have a place holder for your 30th rounder.

All you guys that didn't finish the draft -- your rosters were filled with third-string Vanderbilt Commodores. Take that!
Now what happens when one of them wins the starting job and leads the nation in touchdowns?

:blackdot:

Total newbie here. I'm doing a draft today at 5pm. Can you guys give me a site with updated rankings? I need a cheat sheet because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron Rudnicki said:
8ebok24 said:
:blackdot:

Total newbie here. I'm doing a draft today at 5pm. Can you guys give me a site with updated rankings? I need a cheat sheet because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thank you in advance.
Footballguys has season long CFB projections available
Oh great, another solicitor... "Footballguys" sounds made up, IMO.

Any major risers or fallers from this draft? Can I use this draft as a "cheat sheet" or is it already outdated?

Thank you all.

I got destroyed by preseason injuries. Barely have 7 RBs to play this week. Oh well. Good luck all.

I'm not going scorched earth about this or anything but it kind of stinks that Toledo game gets canceled and I can't swap out a player.

Year #11 is in the books.

1st place- Peyton Marino ($400)

2nd place- RnR ($200)

3rd place- TEEEEEEEJ ($100)

Also... Timschochet beat Boubucarow by 500 points, proving that anything is possible in college football.

ETA: Looks like Fantrax holds the money through the completion of College Football season (Jan. 6) before payouts can be distributed. I am e-mailing to confirm that is the case.

See you gentlemen in June when we get this thing going for Year #12. :hugs:

RnR said:
ETA: Looks like Fantrax holds the money through the completion of College Football season (Jan. 6) before payouts can be distributed. I am e-mailing to confirm that is the case.
i've got rent due, fam.

i've got rent due, fam.
Turns out this was partially my fault. Apparently you had to set the season to end on a certain day to trigger the ability to payout. Now we know.

Anyhow, after a few e-mails with them I got it all squared away. You guys should be able to withdraw your money now from Fantrax. They will either cut you a check or deposit it to your PayPal. I just put a request in for PayPal on mine. Let me know if you have any problems with it. Congrats again.

Jag Player>hi

Still waiting on the thank u card for taking my league fees and using it to fund your college education.

Starting to get concerned about the well-being of some of you guys. Check the "last visited" status of the crew that I tagged.

Everyone in old folks homes by now?

Users who are viewing this thread