What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 Tiers (DL/LB/DB updated 7/5) (1 Viewer)

The Man With No Name said:
LaDarius Gunter and Quinten Rollins are ball hawks and if starting could be rookie corner rule targets but Randall could be too. If Gunter is the slot CB he could put up a lot of points but that hasn't been decided yet. Ge's had a good prison but is probably 3rd in the rookie pecking order because he's an UDFA. He is from Miami U and Shields has been mentoring him. He isn't fast but seems to play fast on the field. Players to watch...
Gunter only had 6 picks and 21 PD's in 37 college games.

Rollins had 7/9 in 12 games.
The depth chart has Gunter behind Goodson and Rollins behind Randall so neither are the nickel back unless that changes.

I think Telvin Smith finishes much higher than T3. I think Jacksovilles offense will still give the defense lots of time on the field and he will be their best LB'er this year. Poz is not the athlete Smith is and I can see these two close on tackles and Smith with the edge on big plays. I personally see Smith as a high two or low one. In four of the last six games Smith had double digit tackles including a 15 and 16 tackle games.
Right now Telvin Smith is the #1 scoring LB in my league, Poz is #6.

Users who are viewing this thread