What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (2 Viewers)

i just bought some dice online.  going to roll and then mail them on to the next person on my list.

Dice It Forward - 2016

This guy still available?

zod.jpg

Chubby+curvy+blonde+woman+in+pink+bikini+with+pokatdots+standing+in+the+waters.JPG

You factoring in Spring Break for those of us with kids and vacations...well, those of us with a reasonable number of kids who can afford a vacation?
Didn't you quit?

edit: thought you quit. Glad you didn't. Will you be around that week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I understand the difficulty getting someone to join the greatest fantasy league of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunting for a drafting partner and possibly a co-owner.  Will distribute the press release once the signing has been complete.

Breaking News...

[SIZE=14pt]Urbanhack, Inc. and Dr. Detroit Enterprises LLC Strike Strategic Partnership[/SIZE]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CHICAGO – March 9, 2016 – Big news in the world of FBG fantasy sports this morning as Urbanhack, Inc. and Dr. Detroit Enterprises join forces to take on the rest of Cake Memorial Baseball in 2016.   

“This is huge news and it’s great for the league,” said Shuke, GM of Shukes Flukes and co-league commissioner. “We have been really concerned about the quality of owners for Cake Memorial Baseball 2016.  In fact, we have had some really doubts about the 2016 season due to all the FBG douchebags who aren’t interested in joining this league.”  [SIZE=10pt]<Shuke continues on as he takes a huge bite of a sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich>[/SIZE]

Several details still have to be worked out as part of this deal, but some of the questions on everyone’s mind are:  what is the team name?  Will there be more White Sox or Tigers on the rosters?  More details will be available later today.

Contact Information:

go-####-yourself@hackdetroit.com

###​

Users who are viewing this thread