What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (1 Viewer)

Breaking News...

[SIZE=14pt]Urbanhack, Inc. and Dr. Detroit Enterprises LLC Strike Strategic Partnership[/SIZE]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

CHICAGO – March 9, 2016 – Big news in the world of FBG fantasy sports this morning as Urbanhack, Inc. and Dr. Detroit Enterprises join forces to take on the rest of Cake Memorial Baseball in 2016.   

“This is huge news and it’s great for the league,” said Shuke, GM of Shukes Flukes and co-league commissioner. “We have been really concerned about the quality of owners for Cake Memorial Baseball 2016.  In fact, we have had some really doubts about the 2016 season due to all the FBG douchebags who aren’t interested in joining this league.”  [SIZE=10pt]<Shuke continues on as he takes a huge bite of a sausage, egg and cheese breakfast sandwich>[/SIZE]

Several details still have to be worked out as part of this deal, but some of the questions on everyone’s mind are:  what is the team name?  Will there be more White Sox or Tigers on the rosters?  More details will be available later today.

Contact Information:

go-####-yourself@hackdetroit.com

###​
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Roll 'em!

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

Roll 1 d 1000

roll/subtract 0

Roll this set of dice 1 times [sic]

Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: <your email, moron>

and the GM:  shukies@gmail.com

with this subject: <name required, jokes appreciated>

Not following these instructions make your roll invalid.  Let's try to avoid the drama, hack.

Highest roll picks first.

Someone PM me their email so I can send my roll to them.

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for bucktown@gmail.com.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 763
Roll subtotal: 763
Roll total: 763

@Doctor Detroit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!  The one and only time I've ever played magic beisbol was in 1985 and my first pick was Terry Pendleton.  Any finish other than last will exceed my wildest expectations but are there, you know, rules and stuff?

TIA

Roll 'em!

https://www.rpglibrary.org/software/securedice/

Roll 1 d 1000

roll/subtract 0

Roll this set of dice 1 times [sic]

Send the signed results of this roll to yourself: <your email, moron>

and the GM:  shukies@gmail.com

with this subject: <name required, jokes appreciated>

Not following these instructions make your roll invalid.  Let's try to avoid the drama, hack.

Highest roll picks first.

Someone PM me their email so I can send my roll to them.

Did you actually get emails from the dice rolls?  I'm not getting them in my league for some reason. :oldunsure:

St. Louis Bob said:
Hi guys!  The one and only time I've ever played magic beisbol was in 1985 and my first pick was Terry Pendleton.  Any finish other than last will exceed my wildest expectations but are there, you know, rules and stuff?

TIA
Maybe a mimeo?

RPG Library Secure Dice generated the following rolls for aclapp@gmail.com.

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 62
Roll subtotal: 62
Roll total: 62

All these regretful rejections are starting to add up, guys. We've already given refuge to a couple of your members in case things don't get off the ground this year.

And any league featuring D-lister "SoCalBroncoFan" isn't exactly Elite Upper Tier any longer. Twas a good run, though.

Users who are viewing this thread