What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Cakeleeg ***OFFICIAL*** - 2017 draft starting soon (1 Viewer)

Halfway point of the season.  I still can only match maybe 4 of these teams to their owners.  

I get such a huge kick checking Catshirt Bobs innings.  He's at 1233 innings with a 1300 limit.  67 more innings.

$100 entry fee.
Payouts for 1st/2nd/3rd: 60%/30%/10%

5x5 roto. OBP instead of AVG.

Daily lineups. Yahoo league. 

28 roster spots + 2 DL. 1300 max IP.

Starting lineup spots: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 5 OF, 2 UTIL, 9P

DRAFT HERE: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MYf92licvJgYGn8QF1Gw3xV4EihKR_Ik6rrysUgMokM/edit?usp=sharing

Paypal GM at:

Fnesbitt

At

Aditfunds

Dot

Com

shuke PAID

GM PAID

cheese PAID

Chemical X PAID

cosjobs PAID

St. Louis Bob PAID

Lambskin/Bender PAID

trogg PAID

Capella PAID

Bogart/FDAS PAID

Buckfast1 PAID

Pickles PAID

Hack/DD

SoCal PAID

My apologies.  Never played before and didn't even register what that meant because it didn't have any of the other scoring categories. 
No need to apologize at all.  Welcome to Roto.  You are where I was a few years ago, except I was in the money with one month to go when I could no longer get any pitching stats.  I ended up in fourth.  

My apologies.  Never played before and didn't even register what that meant because it didn't have any of the other scoring categories. 
You're welcome at PieLeeg next season, where we play with a much more reasonable 1400 IP limit. And we're allowed to have fun.  :thumbup:

It's been a really long time since someone was within ten points of @trogg78, but here we are.  :stalker:

Wish the season had another month, we might have a shot. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a great year.  It really tightened up at the end. 

You can paypal my winnings to trogg78 [at] yahoo dot com.  $840.00. 

This will really get me out of a pickle.

Thanks to DD for running the show for our team.  I didn't do much since I moved and had a new job and he had a good flow going, so I just stayed on the sidelines.

Congrats Trogg!!

Users who are viewing this thread