What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 ALCS Thread - Astros vs. Yankees (4 Viewers)

How are Charlie Morton  (or mccullers) and THIS Astros bullpen gonna piece together 9 innings tomorrow. Should be interesting. (Yeah that's my try at a jinx)

CC Sabathia wears the largest pants in MLB history.

In case you need an ice breaker tomorrow night.

Hitters have to show up tonight. 

Man thing that got them this far and they've disappeared for long stretches in this series. 

Me too. I just don't see how Morton and that bullpen will hold the Yankees for 9 innings but I've been wrong before and I don't wanna be overconfident. 
Well hope you guys beat the Dodgers if you take it. 

Ought to be an interesting game tonight. 

Think I'm going to get some pizza for it. 

Just watched the post-game show with Papi and the boys. Did anyone else notice the silly drawing Ortiz made with the word s h i T on it?

Bad matchup for the Yankees. Cc turns back into a pumpkin tonight. Don’t like his stuff in this park. Yanks have 3 runs in 3 games here. Robertson is shot and Houston has figured him out so your max allotments are kahnle for 7 outs and Chapman for 6. 

I see a 10-9 type game, Chapman blows it in the 9th and Reddick hits a two run game winning double in the 10th off warren or Tanaka after the yanks took the lead. Great season and Houston is a great team

Bad matchup for the Yankees. Cc turns back into a pumpkin tonight. Don’t like his stuff in this park. Yanks have 3 runs in 3 games here. Robertson is shot and Houston has figured him out so your max allotments are kahnle for 7 outs and Chapman for 6. 

I see a 10-9 type game, Chapman blows it in the 9th and Reddick hits a two run game winning double in the 10th off warren or Tanaka after the yanks took the lead. Great season and Houston is a great team
Nice I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread