What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Emmy Awards...hosted by Michael Che and Colin Jost (1 Viewer)

eoMMan

Footballguy
Link to the categories and nominees.

The biggest night in television is finally here!

The 2018 Emmy Awards are in full swing and the small screen's A-listers are dressed to the nines and ready to rub shoulders with their favorite co-stars at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.

Saturday Night Live's Colin Jost and Michael Che are all set to co-host the night's festivities and based on their weekly performances on the late-night sketch show, tonight is bound to be filled with laughs, hilarious jabs and spontaneous moments.

Game of Thrones leads this evening's annual event with 22 nominations—the show was noticeably absent from last year's Emmys as they were ineligible to compete due to timing reasons—while SNL and Westworldtied for the second-most nominated shows with 21 each.

The Handmaid's Tale and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, two shows who garnered several Emmys during last year's ceremony, are also nominated for their newest seasons this year.

Between inevitable snubs and surprises, plenty of fun celebrity run-ins and glamor galore, there's certainly no end to the must-see moments from tonight's show.

that neither Kyle MacLachlan nor Johnathan Banks are nominated makes this virtually meaningless (slight hope that Darren Chriss's lizardly performance in Versace wins is not enough of a reason) to me and Michael (smug means smart) Che and Colonic Joke, i mean Colin (punchable face even before he starting nailing SJo) Jost at the helm ensures i'll stay away

Users who are viewing this thread