What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 Footballguys Players Championship: Brand New Early Bird Promo! (1 Viewer)

Alex - FFPC

Footballguy
Hey everyone,

I know it's still March but the 2018 Footballguys Players Championship is already launched for this season and registrations are open! Due to popular demand, we're starting the drafts earlier than ever this year. First draft is scheduled on Saturday, May 5th with daily drafts all the way thru opening Thursday's game September.

The other bit of great news is the new Early Bird Promo we are rolling out this year: a FREE $35 FFPC League Credit (up to 3 maximum per person).

Here's all you need to do to take advantage: Register for the FPC before June 30, 2018 and draft your team no later than July 15, 2018 to receive a FREE $35 team credit toward any $35-entry FFPC league. Maximum of three (3) $35 team credits are given per person or account regardless of teams purchased or drafted by Early Bird deadline. To be eligible for $35 credit, FPC teams must be purchased with cash funds. FPC credits are not eligible for the promotion.

So, take a look at the draft schedule, pick out your draft, register and your free $35 league credit will be automatically added to your MyTeams page. Use it anytime to enter any of FFPC's $35 Best Ball or Classic drafts as practice for your future FPC draft.

Good luck! :)

I've done 3 FPC drafts from my cash balance. It looks like I only have 1 $35 credit (not really sure where that credit came from).

Am I owed more credits?

I've done 3 FPC drafts from my cash balance. It looks like I only have 1 $35 credit (not really sure where that credit came from).

Am I owed more credits?
Sounds like it. Please email support@myffpc.com and we will make sure your account is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread