What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 NHL Offseason Thread: E.Karlsson is a Shark! (1 Viewer)

I still think it's crazy that there's a pro sports arena in that neighborhood. Having walked through there a couple of times, I just don't recall a lot of existing infrastructure, but some of the stuff I was just reading on the arena's web site insists that it won't be a problem.

Either way, I'll already be looking forward to making a trip there in 2020-21 if the team does come on board that season.

Foosball God said:
I prefer the Seattle Sockeyes
The fish? 

Intimidating. Even an un-mighty Duck would eat you. 

Kraken, or they cant get in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dickie Dunn said:
I still think it's crazy that there's a pro sports arena in that neighborhood. Having walked through there a couple of times, I just don't recall a lot of existing infrastructure, but some of the stuff I was just reading on the arena's web site insists that it won't be a problem.

Either way, I'll already be looking forward to making a trip there in 2020-21 if the team does come on board that season.
by Key Arena?

it's far from ideal, but there is a lot around there. Space Needle, Jimi Hendrix museum, Science Museum, and Chihuly museum are all right there.

Last edited by a moderator:
by Key Arena?

it's far from ideal, but there is a lot around there. Space Museum, Jimi Hendrix museum, Science Museum, and Chihuly museum are all right there.
True. I'm just saying there aren't a whole lot of main roads going into that area other than Mercer, and there didn't seem to be a ton of parking. But maybe I just wasn't looking for it.

True. I'm just saying there aren't a whole lot of main roads going into that area other than Mercer, and there didn't seem to be a ton of parking. But maybe I just wasn't looking for it.
yeah, not much parking anywhere in Seattle though and the traffic sucks. SODO would have been better, but at least they got something done.

Anybody dropping some $$ on Cup futures?

Winnipeg looked intriguing to me at +950. Forgot what SJ was but that was another I was considering.

Draft kings has Toronto at +330  :jawdrop:

any of you raleigh pucks guys out there, i am going this sunday with cav to rangers v canes and have 2 extras.  let me you know if you want in.  5p start.

Well this is comforting. Basically he wanted to pick somebody up to keep Carter Hart in AHL(despite the early injuries to other Flyer G) this year but after that, who knows? 

@davegisaac: Spoke with Ron Hextall a bit ago and he said that waiving both Leier and Weise was in anticipation of getting another goalie, but "I don’t know how this is gonna shake out. I really don’t. We felt good about grabbing Calvin. How it’s gonna shake out, I truly don’t know."

I figured Wilson would get 12 to 15. If you're going to throw the book at a player, this is the time of season for it.

@SWhyno: Tom Wilson forfeits over $1.26 million as part of his fourth NHL suspension, all  in the past 13 months.

Users who are viewing this thread