What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Census Thread (3 Viewers)

Can you believe the GOP is trying to stop .1% of households from being counted? What do they know that we dont!!!!!!??????
Yes, I was really confused about that 30-40% figure because I had heard that we were close to 99.9%.  I had heard a week ago about some of the southern states that were below 99.9% and that there was a push to get them to 99.9%.  Whether every state gets to 99.9% or 99.8% isn't something I have an opinion on.

The Decennial Census no longer has a long form. Starting in 2010, it only had one form. The old long form questions are now on the annual sample survey called the American Community Survey (ACS). The ACS has a citizenship question.
I just got a 2022 ACS.  No direct citizenship question, but some roundabout questions.  There were only Male/Female choices for gender question so transgender folks may not be pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread