What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 SSL Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Spoke with a guy pretty high up at Lowe’s. Every weekend has been bringing in Black Friday weekend type of numbers

i still think it has room to run

bro1ncos said:
I may just being dumb before my morning coffee, but you lost me here. 
I think Bass is calling you out - like, "You couldn't in no way purposely drafted player X.  He must have selected him as a placeholder for someone else". 🤣

brutal day with only two picks so far....#signupfortextnotifications

Last edited by a moderator:
team BSS - so far:

QB - AA.ron Rodgers, Kirk Cousins

RB - Miles Sanders, James Connor, Latavius Murray, Tevin Coleman

WR- Tyreek Hill, Adam Thielen, N'Keal Harry, Cole Beasley

TE - Hayden Hurst, Jonnu Smith

K - Mike Badgley, Zane Gonzlaes

Hi all, apologies for holding everything up.  I'm predrafted for the remaining rounds and will keep an eye on it.  

For the pick that was skipped, do I lose the position or can I IM or pick a player.

Sorry again guys 

Hi all, apologies for holding everything up.  I'm predrafted for the remaining rounds and will keep an eye on it.  

For the pick that was skipped, do I lose the position or can I IM or pick a player.

Sorry again guys 

For better or worse, SSL/MBSL strategy is pretty dictated by the survivor format and the 18-man rosters. Basically you get to choose: either be somewhat thin at most positions or dangerously thin at one or two positions. This time around I decided to stock up on playable RB/WRs and let the chips fall where they may at the start-1 positions. In some cases it worked out, in others ... not so much.

5.14    Josh Allen BUF QB9 [11]
7.14    Jimmy Garoppolo SFO QB21 [11]

Like this duo in this format (at least I did when I drafted them). The Diggs addition should open up the Bills' pass game and Allen's wheels make him a big week waiting to happen, while Jimmy G brings the consistent floor plus the stack potential with Kittle.  Aaaaaaaand then the schedule dropped - and they share not just a bye but a really late one. The schedule came out too late to fix through the draft - normally I could have taken a shot on one of the Bears but ... guess when their bye is? So, yeah. Here's hoping for immunity week 10.

2.03    Josh Jacobs LVR RB11 [6]
8.03    Derrius Guice WAS RB36 [8]
10.03    Matt Breida MIA RB43 [11] 
13.14    Tony Pollard DAL RB51 [10]
17.14    Chase Edmonds ARI RB63 [8]

Considering my plan was to get a workhorse RB1 and ham-and-egg my RB2, landing three potential feature backs was like Christmas in May. Jacobs' underuse in the pass game means his ceiling is a bit capped but he'll get his. Guice and Breida can beast out those rare occasions they're healthy - it helps that their primary competition is either over the hill, the definition of JAG, or both. And speaking of upside ... Pollard and Edmonds are both one injury away from being potential RB1s and could carry occasional standalone value as well. Really wavered on Edmonds vs. a WR7 at the end but with the injury history of the guys above him I'm not sure 4-deep would cut it. Considering their draft slots I'm thrilled with the value here.

3.14    Courtland Sutton DEN WR19 [8]
4.03    Robert Woods LAR WR24 [9]
6.03    Jarvis Landry CLE WR34 [9]
11.14    Anthony Miller CHI WR59 [11]
14.03    Allan Lazard GBP WR72 [5]
15.14    Kenny Stills HOU WR80 [8]

Drafting from the 14-hole and starting with Kittle + RB I knew there was no chance to land a true WR1 so I sort of put myself at the mercy of who was available at the 3/4 turn - feel I got a little lucky. When it comes to Sutton, I'm more excited about the upside of Lock's growth for Denver's offense than I am worried about Jeudy and Hamler ... he was on a 150+ target pace after the Sanders trade so the floor should be there to go with the ceiling. Woods and Landry are exactly the kind of consistent, high-floor guys that pay big dividends with the shallower SSL rosters. Miller and Lazard are pure complementary pieces, but at 10+ spots below ADP they can return value even if that's all they are. At the end felt I had to grab at least the one best-ball lottery ticket in Stills. No league-winners here and with only 6 depth is a concern, but target volume alone should keep me afloat most weeks.

1.14    George Kittle SFO TE2 [11]
9.14    Irv Smith Jr. MIN TE23 [7]

IMHO the 2PPR TE boost in these leagues isn't an overvalue because, sure, it gives the stud TEs 1st-rounder VBD, but with 16 teams spending your 1st-rounder on a TE really makes you scramble at RB/WR. I've never won doing it, not even with peak Gronk, but something something the definition of insanity because here I go again. Kittle put up 23+ points EIGHT TIMES last season :lmao:  - speaking of peak Gronk. I was higher on Smith a few months ago when it was rumored the Vikes might cut Rudolph* - seems unlikely now, but with Diggs gone there should be enough targets to go around.

* FUN FACT I JUST LEARNED TODAY: Kyle Rudolph was born on the exact same day the Berlin Wall fell.

12.03    Matt Prater DET PK8 [5]
16.03    Cowboys DAL DST20 [10]
18.03    Lions DET DST30 [5]

One high-end (low-variance) kicker and two low-end (high-variance) defenses - same as usual.

Honestly this team seems pretty well equipped to hang around a while ... after shooting for the moon the past few of these it's nice not having to cross my fingers hoping for rookies to show out from jump or multiple young talents to make a leap all at once. Hanging around past week 11 is gonna be a challenge though  :wall:  Kidding aside - not sure this squad has the ceiling to go all the way unless Zeke, Drake, or maybe A-Rob goes kaput. But with rosters this shallow these things usually devolve into a war of attrition anyway ... one thing I've learned, if you can hang around past Thanksgiving, anything can happen.

Good luck to all this year.  :banned:

STINKIN REF: 

6.13    Drew Lock DEN QB16  8
8.13    Teddy Bridgewater CAR QB23  13
10.13  Cam Newton FA* QB32  ?

Passing on QB at 5.04 in favor of Higbee saw 9 QB’s go before my next pick and total of 15 gone before I got my first. So shoot for the moon mode with Lock and his new toys, could have doubled up in the 7th with another QB but only had one WR on board through 6 rounds in a start three. So then looking for a consistent floor with Bridgewater each week.  With Cam still sitting there in the late 10th, he seemed like a possible game changer I couldn’t pass up even though it was going to really shorten my options somewhere else. So it started as a scramble but if Newton starts it could be a strength and may need to be. 

1.04    Alvin Kamara NOS RB4  6
4.13    Raheem Mostert SFO RB24  11
12.13    Duke Johnson, Duke HOU RB49    8
17.04    Devonta Freeman FA RB61  ?

After the top 3 go its just a matter of preference which way you head in these.  I chose RB as I like to grab a solid one and then piece it together at RB2. I’m hoping for a rebound of sorts with Kamara.  I’m the Mostert guy so he was an easy pick at the end of round 4 as RB24.  Glad to see him fall, he made piecing together RB2 a lot easier and I could punt the position for a while. Duke backs up DJ which seems like a good place to be and survived the draft competition. Should be lots of PT here even if they bring somebody else in. I’ve rolled the Freeman dice in a few leagues so far so kept that going.  Maybe a difference maker if he lands in the right spot.   

2.13    Kenny Golladay DET WR9  5    
7.04    Emmanuel Sanders NOS WR39    6
9.04    Mike Williams LAC WR47  10
11.04    Michael Pittman IND WR56  7
13.04    Hunter Renfrow LVR WR68  6
16.13    Demarcus Robinson KCC WR82  10
18.13    Miles Boykin BAL WR92  8

Have never really had Golladay so decided on him over a few others. Was forced into the Sanders pick.  It was him or Marvin Jones and I already had Golladay. Williams on bunch of my teams.  Needed a boom pick so went for Pittman since he should start immediately. Renfrow will work the slot underneath and not feel much damage from the new additions.  Steal at WR68. Robinson a weekly swing for the fences with some upside if an injury happens in front of him.  In the 18th I was planning on going a different WR but realized BAL #2 WR was still available.  I know they run and he may be third option but he is a starting WR on one of the most explosive offenses in the league.  So I’ll play the opportunity card here as WR92. He will be on the field in that offense. Seven felt necessary in a start three so it meant solo at PK and DST and where I would pay the price for the third QB.

3.04    Mark Andrews BAL TE4    8
5.04    Tyler Higbee LAR TE8  9

Heavy investment so expecting serious return here.  This group added to the decision of one PK and one DST.  I am hoping for some pretty massive scores here to make up for any lost points at the special teams. With the way Higbee finished last year, I just couldn’t get him out of my head in 2PPR and just couldn’t let him stay on the board for you schmucks without a TE in the 5th. Higbee is screaming up my rankings.

15.04    Jason Myers SEA PK20    6

Somewhat early bye week and I have a couple other guys off this week.  Would be nice to slide by that week and have a shot. 

14.13    Los Angeles Chargers DST12 10    

Have followed what they have been doing a little and with their two rushers, some others returning from injury, and bringing in Chris Harris, this defense should be pretty solid. Late bye hurts a little but only two WR’s off this week so hope for the best.  I’ll be lucky to make it to week 10 so at least I have them for first 9.

Overall: nothing to write about…we’ll see if I get burned by solo positions.  Two players without jobs right now that could be swing players.  After some of the recent drafts, only 18 rounds was kind of weird. If I make it past week 10, I think I have enough pop/firepower to have a chance if I am right about Mostert and a couple other guys pan out.

Wished but missed: Metcalf, Deebo, Kyler, Brady, Goff, Hunt, Dwilly, Watkins, Mattison...... :banned:

TEAM rzrback77 (Stephen Holloway): 

9.02    Derrick Carr LVR QB26  6
4.15    Dak Prescott DAL QB5 10

Wanted to get a top tier QB and then attempt to wait a long time for the second one. Took Prescott at QB5 and at pick 63. Was glad that I decided to take him as one of my picks at the 4/5 turn because by the time the draft snaked back to me at 6.15, Daniel Jones had been taken as QB17. Prescott has abundant weapons in the passing game and should be in for a strong season, assuming that he is either extended or smartly decides to play under the franchise tag. After the dynamic duo of Bridgewater and Burrow were taken before my picks on the 8/9 turn, I committed to my second QB. I guessed wrong and ryheaps took Darnold, but still left me with Derek Carr. I hope that he can hold his starting job. If Prescott performs well, I am ok here, but not gaining ground on the field for sure.

1.02    Saquon Barkley NYG RB2 11
6.15    James White NEP RB31 6
7.02  Damien Williams KC RB32 10
8.15   Kerryon Johnson DET RB39 5

I like starting with a strong RB, so took Barkley as RB2. Hope that he is much healthier than last season. I waited on my #2 RB as I drafted two WRs, Prescott and then Hunter Henry. I was pleased to get James White who always seems undervalued in these survivor drafts. I surprised myself going back to back getting Damien Williams as RB32 and I think that Williams will continue to play a strong role in the KC RBBC. I admit going brain dead and drafting Kerryon Johnson in the eighth round for my third straight running back. I think that he also will continue to have a role in Detroit and like the value as RB39, but my mistake was that I forgot this was SSL and we only had 18 rounds. Here I was at the 8/9 turn and only had two wide receivers. I love to stock up on WRs early in these short bench survivors and yet I had only two heading into the tenth round since I was forced to go second QB in the ninth round and two of my top four RBs are definitely RBBC backs and possibly 40% or even less share in the RBBC. Not good.

3.02    Keenan Allen LAC WR13 10   
2.15    Cooper Kupp LAR WR11 9
10.15  Henry Ruggs (Rk) LVR WR54 6
13.02  Randall Cobb HOU WR67 8
12.15  Desean Jackson PHI WR65 9
16.15  K. J. Hamler (Rk) DEN WR83 8

I liked my top two WRs, Cupp and Allen, but after that I waited much too long to add WRs. When I finally took my third WR, it was the rookie Ruggs at 10.15 and WR54. He is a deep threat on a team that with a QB that does not throw deep that well or at all. Not good. Then I added Desean Jackson and Randall Cobb at the 12/13 and I like them both best ball, but oh the injuries and they are likely to perform at WR 65 and WR67 levels. Yikes, felt I still had to add another and got another low floor perhaps a flash of high ceiling with K. J. Hamler at WR83. I definitely need Cupp and Allen to perform and stay healthy. I will be scrambling to get a third WR score.

5.02    Hunter Henry LAC TE7 10
17.02  Tyler Eifert JAX TE32 7

Just missed getting Waller and took Hunter Henry at TE7. I am a big Henry fan from his Arkansas days and he should be set up with plenty of targets and he will be smarter this season, since he just graduated from the University of Arkansas and I hope that he can finally stay healthy. He has a long series of injuries in the NFL. So, then I waited forever to get my TE2 and added Tyler Eifert at TE32. He has an even worse injury history, so these two will definitely be the strength of this team

14.15 Josh Lambo JAX PK 7

18.15 Steven Hauschka BUF PK 11 

11.02   Pittsburgh DST 8

15.02 Tampa Bay Bucs DST 13    

Well, at least I have an almost consensus top DST and what should be an improved Tompa Bay defense. And I added two kickers when I might should have taken another WR, or TE or RB.

For sure, not my favorite Survivor team, but then it was about round nine when I realized that there were no flexes and only 18 rounds.

Critiques welcome, I can take it.

5.14    Josh Allen BUF QB9 [11]
7.14    Jimmy Garoppolo SFO QB21 [11]

Yeah you got hosed here....looked like you had about 5 picks after the schedule came out.....so I went and looked cause I wanted to call you out for not fixing it but there was NOTHING left besides Bears......my bad bruh....only option could have maybe been Taysom Hill late in lieu of Edmonds or a DST and hope for some love that week...maybe Hill could help other weeks too, but not likely so tough call....is Edmonds gonna count much for you.....it may have been worth the try to see what Hill gets that week, would suck to see a donut here cost you...

2.03    Josh Jacobs LVR RB11 [6]
8.03    Derrius Guice WAS RB36 [8]
10.03    Matt Breida MIA RB43 [11] 
13.14    Tony Pollard DAL RB51 [10]
17.14    Chase Edmonds ARI RB63 [8]

I wouldn't call it Christmas necessarily .....Rivera has little attachment to Guice and they have been raving about the rook like CMC type ####...Breida could be a great call and help....Jacobs carrying your mail is a little scary...need some breaks here IMO...you may get very little out of last two....maybe last four

3.14    Courtland Sutton DEN WR19 [8]
4.03    Robert Woods LAR WR24 [9]
6.03    Jarvis Landry CLE WR34 [9]
11.14    Anthony Miller CHI WR59 [11]
14.03    Allan Lazard GBP WR72 [5]
15.14    Kenny Stills HOU WR80 [8]

I love this group....nice work....Landry has been a pass for me....I don't like his injury at all but the name makes it look real nice here....

1.14    George Kittle SFO TE2 [11]
9.14    Irv Smith Jr. MIN TE23 [7]

stud and a prayer....really too bad Kittle in 2 PPR shares the same bye as your QB's....

* FUN FACT I JUST LEARNED TODAY: Bass is not very good at this fantasy stuff

12.03    Matt Prater DET PK8 [5]
16.03    Cowboys DAL DST20 [10]
18.03    Lions DET DST30 [5]

gonna need some injuries and a huge week 10.....as your competition, if I am around that long....it will be nice knowing week 11 will be a struggle for you.....if you do make it past there you got as good a shot as anybody else.... (I haven't looked at em all yet tho.. ;) .).....good luck.... :banned:

Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB  8
Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB   10

I rarely go QB early, I don't think I've ever taken a QB before the late 3rd in these. But when Mahomes was there in the mid 2, I had to take it.  I actually like Haskins more than most do, although I wouldn't want to count on him when there's no waivers. He was the best available. Considered trubisky but he's more likely to lose his job imo.

Henry, Derrick TEN RB      7
Howard, Jordan MIA RB     11
Hyde, Carlos FA RB    ?
Jones, Ronald TBB RB    13

Meh. I love Henry as a Titan, but he does need to learn to catch or get the play calling on board with it. Jones I feel is underrated. Howard could be okay as a 3, and I'm hoping the rumors of Hyde in Philly pan out.  Not an inspiring RB2BC but could be adequate.

Anderson, Robby CAR WR       13
Brown, A.J. TEN WR     7
Funchess, Devin GBP WR   5
Hilton, T.Y. IND WR      7
Jones, Marvin DET WR    5
Sanu, Mohamed NEP WR  6

I think Rivers helps TY a lot. Jones and sanu are in the "solid stats" category, they'll probably play the floor each week. Funchess in green Bay could be pretty good if he stays healthy. Anderson is a weekly high ceiling play, although bridgewater may not be a good fit, he's probably better than Darnold.  Brown is a fave. I don't like sharing bye weeks twice. 

Cook, Jared NOS TE    6
Ebron, Eric PIT TE  8

Cook is a mid TE1, E² should reemerge in the steel City. 

Rosas, Aldrick NYG PK    11
Zuerlein, Greg DAL PK     10

Z leg in Dallas is intriguing, could challenge for PK1 overall. Rosas didn't share a bye and has a job.

Texans, Houston HOU Def     8
Titans, Tennessee TEN Def      7

I've missed out on the Titans in most drafts but they'll be among the best. Texans need JJ to stay healthy. 

I'm in trouble in week 7. Overall one of my least favorite teams I've drafted, showing me that taking QB early is ugly.

STINKIN REF: 

6.13    Drew Lock DEN QB16  8
8.13    Teddy Bridgewater CAR QB23  13
10.13  Cam Newton FA* QB32  ?

Honestly I don't mind the Lock / Bridgewater pairing in this format, Lock gives you your ceiling and Teddy's floor is almost as safe as anyone's - I say "almost" because there's always the chance Rhule gets sick of the endless parade of 3-yard screens and takes his chances with Will "Hold My Beer" Grier ... but the Cam selection was an own goal IMO. If you want to shoot for the moon at QB I think you have to pass on Teddy there in the 8th and just roll the dice that either Cam or Tua makes it back to you in the 10th. With 18-man rosters you're crippling yourself tying up a spot on a QB3 who doesn't even have a team yet ... sure, a lot can change between now and the fall, and in the 16th or whatever I'd say go for it, but passing up what could be an every-week starter in round 10? Too high a price to pay IMO.  

1.04    Alvin Kamara NOS RB4  6
4.13    Raheem Mostert SFO RB24  11
12.13    Duke Johnson HOU RB49    8
17.04    Devonta Freeman FA RB61  ?

Kamara is a no-brainer at 4 in full PPR ... I know you love the ham-n-egg strategy at RB2 so was surprised to see you jump on one so early. I like Mostert fine but it's Shanahan so there's absolutely no telling what will happen - he could get 100 touches, or 250, or anything in between. Duke was a steal for you in the late 12th, I came close to taking him over Miller in the 11th ... and like I said above, NBD if in the 17th you want to roll the dice on a game-changer like Freeman. Normally I'd be really worried only going 4-deep when one of them doesn't have a team yet, but each of your top 3 should catch 40+ balls which will level things out week-to-week in PPR. I think even so I'd have gone RB5 over WR7, but then again I love Boykin, so not gonna throw too many stones here.

2.13    Kenny Golladay DET WR9  5    
7.04    Emmanuel Sanders NOS WR39    6
9.04    Mike Williams LAC WR47  10
11.04    Michael Pittman IND WR56  7
13.04    Hunter Renfrow LVR WR68  6
16.13    Demarcus Robinson KCC WR82  10
18.13    Miles Boykin BAL WR92  8

Golladay at WR9 seems ambitiously priced for a lot of folks, but I'm not one of them. That exactly matches his finish last year when he played half the season with QBs that belonged in the XFL ... if Stafford plays a full 16 (and he'd never missed a game before last year) WR9 could be a bargain. Like the next two picks as well ... with Brees' declining arm and reliance on timing routes Manny is gonna eat hard in that offense and IMO Williams was victimized by Rivers going to hell last season and should rebound, for the same reason Pittman might have a wasted rookie season ... love the upside Robinson and Boykin bring as well, long experience in these things has taught me that a 4th option on a great offense is better than the 2nd option on a terrible one. You'll be paying the bills each week with this group and you'll need to being so thin elsewhere.

3.04    Mark Andrews BAL TE4    8
5.04    Tyler Higbee LAR TE8  9

My guess is if they both stay healthy and perform right around ADP, best-balling the two will get you about as many points as Kelce or Kittle ...  so while teams where I've filled the starters first and then gone BPA have "looked" better, this probably isn't the worst use of a 5th-rounder in terms of overall point contribution. Last year in SSL that area of the draft was a gold mine (Drake, Godwin, A-Rob, Sanders, Moore) but IMO that's more the exception than the rule. Also, in these 16-teamers, there is some added value in playing keep-away at a scarce position like TE.

15.04    Jason Myers SEA PK20    6  
14.13    Los Angeles Chargers DST12 10    

DST is a pretty high-variance position so not having a 2nd is likely to hurt you more than you think.

Kinda amazing to see the butterfly effect that one pick at the halfway point of the draft has on the entire composition of a roster in this format with the 18-man limit ... I went back and asked myself, "what does Ref's roster look like if I take Lamb instead of Cam at 10.13?" and in my mind literally all but 1-2 of the picks would likely have gone another direction from that point. IMO the contribution of the RB position to the weekly team score is a little overrated in people's eyes - so while this roster looks like it could be in trouble any of about 75 different ways, I think you'll hang around for a while ... of course being so shallow a few places you're playing a high-wire act, so seeing you go out the first couple of weeks or making the finals wouldn't surprise me all that much either way. GL GB ... :hifive:

paste and copy from Mr. I above

Kinda amazing to see the butterfly effect that one pick at the halfway point of the draft has on the entire composition of a roster in this format with the 18-man limit ... I went back and asked myself, "what does Ref's roster look like if I take Lamb instead of Cam at 10.13?" and in my mind literally all but 1-2 of the picks would likely have gone another direction from that point. IMO the contribution of the RB position to the weekly team score is a little overrated in people's eyes

This is exactly why I am down on my team. My back to back picks of K Johnson and Damien Williams at the 7/8 turn, where at that point I had four RBs dominated my thought process on picks made the rest of the way. I was forced to focus on position and never had the luxury of seeking value. I think that their fall due to the rookie RB draft picks by their respective teams dropped them farther than they should have, but man how those two picks impacted my draft the rest of the way.

TEAM rzrback77 (Stephen Holloway): 

9.02    Derrick Carr LVR QB26  6
4.15    Dak Prescott DAL QB5 10

1.02    Saquon Barkley NYG RB2 11
6.15    James White NEP RB31 6
7.02  Damien Williams KC RB32 10
8.15   Kerryon Johnson DET RB39 5

3.02    Keenan Allen LAC WR13 10   
2.15    Cooper Kupp LAR WR11 9
10.15  Henry Ruggs (Rk) LVR WR54 6
13.02  Randall Cobb HOU WR67 8
12.15  Desean Jackson PHI WR65 9
16.15  K. J. Hamler (Rk) DEN WR83 8

5.02    Hunter Henry LAC TE7 10
17.02  Tyler Eifert JAX TE32 7

14.15 Josh Lambo JAX PK 7

18.15 Steven Hauschka BUF PK 11 

11.02   Pittsburgh DST 8

15.02 Tampa Bay Bucs DST 13    
This is one of the most barbell-looking teams I've ever seen in these. We have to start 7 skill positions each week and in 5 of those slots you should be gaining points on the field every week. Which leaves RB2 - where you've got three guys whose roles in their offenses are the "dude throws his hands in the air" emoji - and WR3 - where you've got two rooks and two guys who are always banged up. With the possible exception of White you could get 0 or 20 from any of the other six in any given week and right now in May it wouldn't surprise me. 

But then again ... you only need one score each week from each of those groups, except for the bye weeks, and none of your studs share a bye except the two Chargers. But then again again ... if any of your big 5 misses extended time it's gonna pull the rug right out from under you.

Interesting strategy for sure. I definitely don't hate it. I'd love it in a format like IBL - where we don't get the TE premium, have to make weekly WDIS calls, and can stash upside plays like Ruggs and Hamler while we wait for a breakout. As it is I'm not sure how well it'll work here. IMO I see you winning an early immunity or two and then flaming out mid-season when a missed game or two from a stud overlaps with another's bye week. I'm probably wrong though. GL to you my man.  :thumbup:

A little late here. 

#1. I thought everyone did a great job of drafting. It seems very thin this year at the end. Even PK is scary and no wonder lots went with 1. 

QB Goff(6), Big Ben(7). Very happy with this duo as long as staying healthy. Both more pass first teams with good weapons. I had a few QBs I liked so waiting was fine. 

RB. Gurley(3), Montgomery(5), Peterson(14), Bernard(16), evans(18). This is a rag tag unit. Gurley in 3rd if healthy can be fine. Montgomery is okay as #2. My backup is hope and pray. Hope Bernard and Evans get done catches and ADP gets some TDs and score once in a while. If I go out early this is the reason

WR. Evans(2), SAmuel(4), Watkins(8), Jefferson(9), Perriman(12). Not enough here because of my RB debacle. Maybe should have just gone 1 PK or D. Like this group. Wish I had gone RB in 9th like Brieda or Scott and taken Reynolds in 14th instead. Evans preselect was interesting. The next 4 picks where my next preselects in order. I was happy with any. Love Deebo. 6 WR taken ahead, who I rank behind Deebo. Watkins another I will end up with a lot. Good best ball guy. Jefferson, I took a little early. But think was away that day and did few rounds. Perriman, I also like in best ball. But risky. Is he end of last year or everything before that. Think end and opportunity and light bulb came on. 

TE. Kelce(1), Rudolph(10). I usually don’t go TE in first but switched it up. Thought the 2 PPR would see him go early and RB would drop. Would have changed everything. As is. This duo is strength of team and the cost efficiency was good

D. SF, Indy. This looks like awesome duo and would not surprise me to lead league in D points. 

PK. Crosby has starting job on good O team. Carlson should hold on but not as sure. Blankenship in 18th was other consideration but more 60-40 chance. Lots of jobs are scary right now and really see why many only went 1. 18 really cuts things fine and with no flex of any type hurts. 

my RB crew and only 5 WR means this team probably not fav to bring it home. 

@Stephen Holloway 85.5 plus Barkley (-1), Hamier (-8) and Pitt (-2) will soar.

Bass sit at lowly 97 with Johnson (-3) and Engram (-5)

@drunken slob sits at 103 with two zeros that will be replaced and should end up at least at 120.

OZ 113 and Crippler 118 just above should improve their scores.

Most likely scenario is Holloway v. Bass.

Sorry FUBAR.  Was hoping for a rematch.  You had a good team that got Covid'd
He had the lowest average pf in the league. Pathetic WRs and TEs, and I told him that Haskins pick was a complete hold your nose selection.   What do you like about his roster?

What did you like about his team?
STARTERSGAMESTATSPOINTS

Mahomes, Patrick
KCC QB

KCC 26 @ BUF 17
Final

Pass: 21/26/225, 2 PaTD (11,12); Rush: 10/36

Henry, Derrick
TEN RB

TEN 42 v HOU 36
Final

Rush: 22/212, 2 RuTD (94,5); Rec: 2/52

Jones, Ronald
TBB RB

TBB 38 v GBP 10
Final

Rush: 23/113, 2 RuTD (2,1); Rec: 2/8

Thanks for explaining bass.  Real close game elimination this week. 5 teams separated by 10 points.

Well I have a good enough team to beat @BassNBrew so I should be in a good spot going forward   :pokey:

Sorry FUBAR.  Was hoping for a rematch.  You had a good team that got Covid'd

He had the lowest average pf in the league. Pathetic WRs and TEs, and I told him that Haskins pick was a complete hold your nose selection.   What do you like about his roster?
🤷‍♂️ 

Week 4 kicked my *$$ but top score 2 of the last 3 weeks. Haskins was a waste but hoped for the best there. fitz might have saved me and Herbert would have been by FAR the better pick. but overall this team is one of the better over the season. 

Users who are viewing this thread