What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 MBSL Thread (2 Viewers)

Week 5: BnB goes B2B with immunity @ 168.65 ... and the cruel mistress that is Survivor takes out @Duckboy in his very first week with less than a top-5 score.

Week 6: @Crippler punches his first golden ticket with 159.75 ... @bro1ncos gets swept off the deck with a league-low 79.95.

No remaining team has any real bye-week problems in week 7 although @Go DC Yourself and @Maggot Brain look to both be without a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 5: BnB goes B2B with immunity @ 168.65 ... and the cruel mistress that is Survivor takes out @Duckboy in his very first week with less than a top-5 score.

Week 6: @Crippler punches his first golden ticket with 159.75 ... @bro1ncos gets swept off the deck with a league-low 79.95.

No remaining team has any real bye-week problems in week 7 although @Go DC Yourself and @Maggot Brain look to both be without a QB.
Dak and Fitz are my QB's, so being without a QB is not going to be just a Week 7 thing.  Add in my other injuries and I am dead man walking.  

Users who are viewing this thread