What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 live scoring & stat changes (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Not sure anyone’s noticed it, but scoring has been a bit of a circus act so far this year.

week 1 was worse than week 2, but still a bit rough compared to years past.

Week 1 I’d have a player with 1 tackle through the 1st half suddenly have 5 tackles, then the next morning after the game they’d have 4 tackles and 3 assists. I had a FF/DFR reversed on review but the score stuck in my lineup until the next morning. 

This AM, more stat changes for week 2 rolled in, which is really late. Couple tackles to one dude, loss of a tackle to another and a 1-1 team is now 0-2 and ticked. I had to dig out the NFL stat corrections page to show league members what happened & that no shenanigans occurred and digging through 2x 27 man IDP rosters is 25 mins of my life I’ll never have back.

anyway, it feels like this year has been worse than seasons past for live scoring - I believe it’s all one scoring feed, so it’s likely like this everywhere. 

It would be nice if CBS (and others) would send out a team by team recap of scoring changes so commishes didn’t get bogged down by this stuff. Yahoo does it for baseball & that’s a free league host. 

here’s the page if anyone needs it:

https://fantasy.nfl.com/research/statcorrections?position=13&statCategory=stats&statSeason=2019&statType=weekStats&statWeek=1#researchStatsCorrections=researchStatsCorrections%2C%2Fresearch%2Fstatcorrections%3Fposition%3DO%26statCategory%3Dstats%26statSeason%3D2019%26statType%3DweekStats%26statWeek%3D2%2Creplace

not the most graceful URL, but the page is pretty slick - with team logos it makes it a little less painful. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Official stat changes always occur late Wednesday/early Thursday. MFL applies changes around 10:00 AM Eastern on Thursday morning, if the commish has it set up to automatically apply said changes.

Not sure anyone’s noticed it, but scoring has been a bit of a circus act so far this year.

week 1 was worse than week 2, but still a bit rough compared to years past.

Week 1 I’d have a player with 1 tackle through the 1st half suddenly have 5 tackles, then the next morning after the game they’d have 4 tackles and 3 assists. I had a FF/DFR reversed on review but the score stuck in my lineup until the next morning. 

This AM, more stat changes for week 2 rolled in, which is really late. Couple tackles to one dude, loss of a tackle to another and a 1-1 team is now 0-2 and ticked. I had to dig out the NFL stat corrections page to show league members what happened & that no shenanigans occurred and digging through 2x 27 man IDP rosters is 25 mins of my life I’ll never have back.

anyway, it feels like this year has been worse than seasons past for live scoring - I believe it’s all one scoring feed, so it’s likely like this everywhere. 

It would be nice if CBS (and others) would send out a team by team recap of scoring changes so commishes didn’t get bogged down by this stuff. Yahoo does it for baseball & that’s a free league host. 

here’s the page if anyone needs it:

https://fantasy.nfl.com/research/statcorrections?position=13&statCategory=stats&statSeason=2019&statType=weekStats&statWeek=1#researchStatsCorrections=researchStatsCorrections%2C%2Fresearch%2Fstatcorrections%3Fposition%3DO%26statCategory%3Dstats%26statSeason%3D2019%26statType%3DweekStats%26statWeek%3D2%2Creplace

not the most graceful URL, but the page is pretty slick - with team logos it makes it a little less painful. 
That link takes me to 2019 stat changes?

I did that, but didn’t see all the stat corrections that the OP was referring to and thought I was missing something.
Go to week 2. 99% of the corrections are IDP related. If interested look at DL, LB, and DBs. Once in a while they may change a run to a pass (or vice versa) or adjust a couple of yards on an offensive play, but even most of the offensive stats changes are related to defensive stats like tackles (on a fumble or int).

Users who are viewing this thread