What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022-23 Battle for Shining Path's Cup - Col Jessup Hugs the Cup! (1 Viewer)

for reference
Round 1
1. Christian McCaffery Chaos's Shoes
2. BeatDown Bri...
3. Shutdown Corner
4. higgins' oVV...
5. Jersey Demog...
6. Running Robots
7. Chunga’s R...
8. Mile High Magic
9. Code Reds
10. Aussie Convicts
11. Unfrozen Cav...
12. Touchdown Jesus

Round 2
1. Touchdown Jesus
2. Unfrozen Cav...
3. Aussie Convicts
4. Code Reds
5. Mile High Magic
6. Chunga’s R...
7. Running Robots
8. Jersey Demog...
9. higgins' oVV...
10. Shutdown Corner
11. BeatDown Bri...
12. Chaos's Shoes

Hrmmm... I am out of pocket starting this afternoon. Taking our annual trip to see the Tigers play an away game with my boys. Headed to Arlington. I'll try to keep up here as best as I can

Hrmmm... I am out of pocket starting this afternoon. Taking our annual trip to see the Tigers play an away game with my boys. Headed to Arlington. I'll try to keep up here as best as I can
No problem bud. If you want to send me a list I'm happy to snipe (I mean select) the players you want. Thanks for the heads up.

If we end up with a significant delay from anyone in the draft, I propose that we use the official @Joe Bryant Footballguys PPR Flex rankings to give them the top available starter slot they have open or bench player (excluding DST).

We aren't counting this as a significant delay (yet) as I'm not sure everyone has seen that we started. People can always send a list to me also if you will be away. Let me know if people are ok with this by using the like button.

If we end up with a significant delay from anyone in the draft, I propose that we use the official @Joe Bryant Footballguys PPR Flex rankings to give them the top available starter slot they have open or bench player (excluding DST).

We aren't counting this as a significant delay (yet) as I'm not sure everyone has seen that we started. People can always send a list to me also if you will be away. Let me know if people are ok with this by using the like button.

I would say that once everyone knows we're drafting that it's a good strategy within reason. Like, you don't want to be listing twenty-four guys or anything like that.

I think we should be very very patient with round 1. Once they've picked, then they know.

As to being overqualified. This was my first league in five years last year. I thought someone took a defense when he drafted Pitts.
Oh no doubt, it will be rolling here soon and we have plenty of time.

I think we should be very very patient with round 1. Once they've picked, then they know.

As to being overqualified. This was my first league in five years last year. I thought someone took a defense when he drafted Pitts.
Oh no doubt, it will be rolling here soon and we have plenty of time.
Thanks so much for running this Corp. Going to be a blast!!

What time does the clock go off later tonight? 10:00pm EST? What time do we start in the morning? Don’t want to go to bed, or wake up and see I’ve got 2-3 players assigned to me. Just curious, and if that’s been covered, I couldn’t find it.

Truebluey was in our Summerpalooza thread and might have thought the "at" was about that because he picked a player there. I'll try and summon him.

@Truebluey

What's up?
You're turn to pick
Oh whoa! We're drafting? I thought we were doing a live draft one night this week. My bad.

Let me get organized, we're doing a draft now for Summerpalooza, so I'll need to differentiate. Are all the settings on Yahoo?

Truebluey was in our Summerpalooza thread and might have thought the "at" was about that because he picked a player there. I'll try and summon him.

@Truebluey

What's up?
You're turn to pick
Oh whoa! We're drafting? I thought we were doing a live draft one night this week. My bad.

Let me get organized, we're doing a draft now for Summerpalooza, so I'll need to differentiate. Are all the settings on Yahoo?
Yea, that is where I got everything so hope they are correct.

@Truebluey

What's up?
You're turn to pick

Yep. League --> Settings

What time does the clock go off later tonight? 10:00pm EST? What time do we start in the morning? Don’t want to go to bed, or wake up and see I’ve got 2-3 players assigned to me. Just curious, and if that’s been covered, I couldn’t find it.
No clock right now, we’ll see how it goes. We won’t start assigning people without notice to everyone.

@Truebluey

What's up?
You're turn to pick

No problem bud. I did change it to live draft because that’s the only way the site would randomize the order. I’ll turn it back off. To be clear, we are drafting via this board and I will input offline.

@Truebluey

What's up?
You're turn to pick

Yep. League --> Settings
Yes those league setting are correct. I also typed them in one of the first few posts on page 1. Pretty standard PPR except we don’t use a kicker.

@Keerock is at the Tigers/Rangers game that starts in 45 minutes, per his post this morning. Unless he happens to check in on his phone, we may be waiting till tomorrow to move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread