What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Anarchy League 3 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
2022 League 3 Site

Draft Order
1.01 - ryheaps
1.02 - 5Rings
1.03 - Pigskin Fanatic
1.04 - yellowdog
1.05 - bro1ncos
1.06 - Genester
1.07 - Maggot Brain
1.08 - BassNBrew
1.09 - montana grizzly bears
1.10 - Ruffrodys
1.11 - swabs
1.12 - Crippler
1.13 - Public Ridicule
1.14 - Lehigh98
1.15 - Blinky The Three Eyed Fish
1.16 - Dreamers

Turning draft on.

I picked for him again. I guess I will keep picking at this point unless I hear back.
And it all seemed to be going so well this year. Thank you kind sir.
This is why you guys can't have nice things. All it takes is one person to muck things up for everyone else.

It was much more fun when you used to make bad picks for MIA folks. You're making better picks for him than you would for yourself.

I picked for him again. I guess I will keep picking at this point unless I hear back.
This is why you guys can't have nice things. All it takes is one person to muck things up for everyone else.

It was much more fun when you used to make bad picks for MIA folks. You're making better picks for him than you would for yourself.
More players slide in Leagues 3 and 4 than in 1 or 2. In both 1 and 2, there's been times when there were 4 spots between my picks and 3 or 4 guys I wanted with my second pick. And they all got sniped out from under me.

Back in the day, the problem in giving teams guys on IR, kickers that got cut, or guys out on suspension is that the team could be out of contention just from that. That seemed like a waste of time for the owner and a waste of the time for me, as that team was out of the running. Sure, teams that miss picks now sometimes end up with a better player than if the owner picked a player, but that should serve to make the league more competitive. It would be different if there was money on the line.

Maybe he should let you make the picks instead.....

We need to get things moving. @ryheaps is up. We can't have anymore 12-hour breaks between picks. If I don't hear back from ryheaps, I will make picks for him in a couple of hours.

More players slide in Leagues 3 and 4 than in 1 or 2. In both 1 and 2, there's been times when there were 4 spots between my picks and 3 or 4 guys I wanted with my second pick. And they all got sniped out from under me.

Back in the day, the problem in giving teams guys on IR, kickers that got cut, or guys out on suspension is that the team could be out of contention just from that. That seemed like a waste of time for the owner and a waste of the time for me, as that team was out of the running. Sure, teams that miss picks now sometimes end up with a better player than if the owner picked a player, but that should serve to make the league more competitive. It would be different if there was money on the line.

Definitely agree, just frustrating to see your "sleepers" go on a commish pick.

Have left 3269.30 + Mckinnon & Sanders. Looks like Genester is the only one with a realistic chance to catch me here in League 3, 3227.40 (-41.9) + Hurts & Toney. swabs too far back at 3198.50 + Mahommes and Dreamers lost CEH to injury earlier in the season.

That was probably the most competitive league we ever had. Six teams within 100 points is unheard of (at least going off of memory).

Users who are viewing this thread