What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Dynasty IDP trades - COMPLETED trades only please (2 Viewers)

I just traded for Bobby Wagner. 16 team PPR dynasty, 43 man rosters, start 3 each of DE, LB, DB. IDP's score well in this league (Wagner scored almost as much as Mike Evans last year.)

I won the league last year and have pretty loaded team but my LB are not great and I lucked out with them last year in the playoffs. The other team is in full rebuild.

My LB:

Alexander, Lorenzo BUF LB

Barron, Mark LAR LB

Brown, Jatavis LAC LB 

Evans, Rashaan TEN LB 

Hicks, Jordan PHI LB

Lee, Elijah SFO LB

O'Daniel, Dorian KCC LB 

Oluokun, Foyesade ATL LB 

Wagner, Bobby SEA LB

White, Kyzir LAC LB 

Team A gave up Tuitt, Stephon PIT DE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.16; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick 

Team B gave up Edmonds, Chase ARI RB; Wagner, Bobby SEA LB

I have been trying to get him for a while and may have over paid a bit but needed a Top LB. I initially offered only the 1.16 and his first counter was for Thielen.

The top FA LB is Perryman. The Devin's will be long gone by 1.16.

I have another Steelers fan hot after Barron and will probably move him for a pick. Will probably end up moving some combination of Evans/Lee/Oluokun/White to the PS.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Team A gave up Tuitt, Stephon PIT DE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.16; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick 

I have been trying to get him for a while and may have over paid a bit but needed a Top LB. I initially offered only the 1.16 and his first counter was for Thielen.

I have another Steelers fan hot after Barron and will probably move him for a pick. Will probably end up moving some combination of Evans/Lee/Oluokun/White to the PS.

Thoughts?
You essentially gave up 1.16 for Wagner.  I think the other pieces are a wash.  I actually like Edmonds as a flyer moving forward.   Wagner is a solid anchor to have but I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to diminish soon.  I think he has crested the mountain and am a bit worried about injuries taking a toll.  I don't think there is anybody you could have gotten better at 1.16 and would much rather have a known player over a pick in that range.  Overall a plus trade for you. 

I just traded for Bobby Wagner. 16 team PPR dynasty, 43 man rosters, start 3 each of DE, LB, DB. IDP's score well in this league (Wagner scored almost as much as Mike Evans last year.)

I won the league last year and have pretty loaded team but my LB are not great and I lucked out with them last year in the playoffs. The other team is in full rebuild.

My LB:

Alexander, Lorenzo BUF LB

Barron, Mark LAR LB

Brown, Jatavis LAC LB 

Evans, Rashaan TEN LB 

Hicks, Jordan PHI LB

Lee, Elijah SFO LB

O'Daniel, Dorian KCC LB 

Oluokun, Foyesade ATL LB 

Wagner, Bobby SEA LB

White, Kyzir LAC LB 

Thoughts?
I agree with Gally.  If you are looking to stay competitive short-term it’s hard to go wrong with Wagner.  I actually like Edmonds enouhg to rate him ahead of Tuitt+3rd, especially a 16-team 3rd, which is practically nothing.  So a very solid deal for you.

Moving Barron for value would be a very good idea too imo.  Even with Wagner you sre still thin at LB, but guys like Barron, Alexander are past their prime, and Hicks is also a short-term answer.  Evans may well come around, but you definitely want to try to get younger on your depth here.  (I am no longer confident any of those LAC backers are going to amount to much, after being sequentially high on first Perryman, the  Jatavis, and finally Kyzir.  Too many mouths to feed, no transcendent talents in that pack.  And a coach who would rather play 6 safeties than his LB2...)

Good luck.  Definitely a trade that helps you compete for a repeat title, but more work to be done!

Good luck.  Definitely a trade that helps you compete for a repeat title, but more work to be done!
Update - ended up moving Barron for a 2020 3rd...best  I could do

Traded 3.16 and a 2020 2nd for Kwon Alexander. Some injury risk there but my team is too good to let LB hold me back.

Now I can start Wagner and Kwon every week and fill the third spot based on match up and snap counts

Traded 3.16 and a 2020 2nd for Kwon Alexander. Some injury risk there but my team is too good to let LB hold me back.

Now I can start Wagner and Kwon every week and fill the third spot based on match up and snap counts
What did Mosely go for?  I believe you said he was traded at the same time you made the Kwon deal?

What did Mosely go for?  I believe you said he was traded at the same time you made the Kwon deal?
it is was large trade...

Team A gave up Kelly, John LAR RB; Ross, John CIN WR; Miller, Von DEN LB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.13; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Richard, Jalen OAK RB; Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB; Seals-Jones, Ricky ARI TE; Gould, Robbie SFO PK; Ansah, Ezekiel SEA DE; Houston, Justin IND DE; Mosley, C.J. NYJ LB

I’d be nervous rolling out two guys on the same team every week as it caps fantasy uoside,  Worked for a time with Kwon and David, but if I were in your position I’d try to flip one of those for someone of comparable talent.

I’d be nervous rolling out two guys on the same team every week as it caps fantasy uoside,  Worked for a time with Kwon and David, but if I were in your position I’d try to flip one of those for someone of comparable talent.
it is Bobby Wagner and Kwon Alexander

it is was large trade...

Team A gave up Kelly, John LAR RB; Ross, John CIN WR; Miller, Von DEN LB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.13; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Richard, Jalen OAK RB; Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB; Seals-Jones, Ricky ARI TE; Gould, Robbie SFO PK; Ansah, Ezekiel SEA DE; Houston, Justin IND DE; Mosley, C.J. NYJ LB
Doesn't seem all that large unless that 1st looks early-ish and/or it's a big-play scoring league and Von Miller has value (he doesn't in mine, LB30-ish at best)  Looks like a 16 man league so all those guys have some residual depth/taxi value and LB's start going around 10 most years in my leagues, let alone a stud top 5 guy with plenty of years left on his body.  I would give up all of that in a flash for Mosely alone unless it was a lead pipe lock to miss the playoffs and finish top 5. 

Doesn't seem all that large unless that 1st looks early-ish and/or it's a big-play scoring league and Von Miller has value (he doesn't in mine, LB30-ish at best)  Looks like a 16 man league so all those guys have some residual depth/taxi value and LB's start going around 10 most years in my leagues, let alone a stud top 5 guy with plenty of years left on his body.  I would give up all of that in a flash for Mosely alone unless it was a lead pipe lock to miss the playoffs and finish top 5. 
I just meant large as in the # or players involved. My leagues don't usually have 10+ players involved in a trade

Gave:  Zay Jones and Trey Quinn

Got:  Jordan Poyer and Kevin Byard
If the scoing is close to balanced I’ll ake the IDPs here.  I know DB is the least consistent one on the field, and often replacable, but those are two names I’d be confident rolling out every week.  Especially if the scoring skews toward big plays.

Plus, with dependable starters, fewer roster spots need be occupied with speculative DBs and you can likely find a Quinn-level prospect to occupy them.

I gave up Garrett, Myles CLE DE

I got Campbell, Calais JAC DE; Ngakoue, Yannick JAC DE; Alonso, Kiko MIA LB

Long term, I hate it, obviously. Garrett looks the part of a DE that will flirt with top 3 most years with a decade ahead of him. Short term it's a great deal. I had solid success with a 2-year rebuild and my team is definitely in the championship hunt now and over the next few years, with the main holes being LB & S. Kiko is now my best LB. Campbell is a perennial top 5 DE so it's a push points-wise for a few years. Nga may or may not flourish, deal is a total steal if he blows up. 

Not a straight IDP trade but I traded Thielen for Roquan Smith and pick 1.06.  I was also able to include a salary dump.  I had no first round picks and my LB's were Jarrad Davis and Schobert (can start up to 3 LB's).  I have depth at WR to absorb losing Thielen. 

Damien Williams

For

Anthony Hitchens

C.J. Mosley

0.5 PPR 12 Team 

Roster Requirements

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 K, 2 DB, 2 DL, 2LB, 1 DB/DL/LB (CB, S, DE, DT)

Totals 40: 16 Starters, 24 Bench, +5 IR

1 point for every Assisted Tackle

2 points for every Solo Tackle

1 point for every Tackle for Loss

6 points for every Interception

4 points for every Sack

4 points for every Fumble Forced

2 points for every Fumble Recovered

6 points for every Safety

6 points for every Defensive TD

1 point for every Pass Defended

2 points for every Conversion Return

I like both of those deals. Davis and Schobert both have competition so Roquan is a great get if you have depth at wr to move Thielen.

Williams looked good in KC but I think his talent is average and he is a likely candidate for upgrading by KC. Cashing in while his value is high is smart.

I traded Ballage and my 2020 3rd (likely late) for Jamal Adams. 

Gave: Mosley, D Fowler, ty Montgomery, r Penny, keenum

Received: fournette

Complicated league - 20 teams; full, balanced IDP using PFF designations (DI, EDGE, off-ball LB); Superflex w/ big penalties for sacks and turnovers; tiered ppr; ppc; pts/1st down; pts/target

Gave: Mosley, D Fowler, ty Montgomery, r Penny, keenum

Received: fournette

Complicated league - 20 teams; full, balanced IDP using PFF designations (DI, EDGE, off-ball LB); Superflex w/ big penalties for sacks and turnovers; tiered ppr; ppc; pts/1st down; pts/target
Difficult to evaluate since there seems to be a lot of moving pieces.  I see this as essentially Mosley and bench depth depth for Fournette.  I like that deal especially if you needed a RB and had LB depth. 

Gave: QB n Mullens, RB j white, WR d Robinson

received: DE M Davenport

SF, ppr, ppc, full IDP, 16 team format

One more before kickoff:

Gave Jacoby Brissett, Shaq Thompson, Chris Board, Sam Eguavoen, 2021-2, 2020-4.

Received: Marcus Mariota, Darius Leonard

16-team Superflex full IDP w/ scoring leaning tackle-heavy

12tm ppr 1qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1te,  2 flex

Gave: Coutee, Isabella, Waller, Eguavoen, Eric Wilson, 2020 1st (late)

Got: Kupp, Kelce  

Edit: Sorry just noticed this thread is for offseason completed trades...my bad. I'll leave it up for now unless it needs deleting 😕

You're really overcrowding this thread. ;)

Can't pass on Kelce & Kupp for that price. Some solid upside going to the other team but holy hell your starting lineup just got way scarier. 

drewd_21 said:
12tm ppr 1qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1te,  2 flex

Gave: Coutee, Isabella, Waller, Eguavoen, Eric Wilson, 2020 1st (late)

Got: Kupp, Kelce  

Edit: Sorry just noticed this thread is for offseason completed trades...my bad. I'll leave it up for now unless it needs deleting 😕
yeah, I don't think it needs to be offseason only.....anything to liven up the IDP side of things is good...….

16tm ppr full idp tackle heavy

Gave: Ruggs,  Hamler

Got: A.Miller, Gesicki, Roquan Smith, 5.10

(Might want to edit thread title to 2020 fwiw)

I like it. Leveraging Ruggs, really. Hamler is buried. Turning this year's 1 and 3rd into a collection of 1st, 2nd, 3rd from prior years and buying Roquan after a down year. Fair trade and a risk I'd take on a stud LB.

A gave up Lawrence, Demarcus DAL DE

B gave up Kwiatkoski, Nick LVR LB

A gave up Gallup, Michael DAL WR; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Ferrell, Clelin LVR DE

B (my team) gave up Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB

Same league...

Gave: Greg Olsen, David Mayo

Got: Christian Kirksey
Easy accept for you. Staring ILB for table scraps. 

I love the trade for your team, Flying Elvis. I'm a Jets homer. Bell looked awful last year. I don't know how he'll fare with the line they're putting in place, but I wouldn't trust it.  

Team A Receives: Clyde Edwards-Helaire , Melvin Gordon (20 salary of 7m, 21 salary of 13m)

Team B Receives: Patrick Queen, Xavier McKinney, Aaron Jones (20 salary of 1.7m)

League is dynasty/salary cap

Team A Receives: Clyde Edwards-Helaire , Melvin Gordon (20 salary of 7m, 21 salary of 13m)

Team B Receives: Patrick Queen, Xavier McKinney, Aaron Jones (20 salary of 1.7m)

League is dynasty/salary cap
For me this is basically CEH/Gordon for Queen/Jones.  DB's are a dime a dozen so not a lot of value in trades for me.  Is the salary for everyone involved or just Gordon/Jones?  I probably lean towards the CEH side of things but not by much and would depend on my salary cap situation and roster make up.

A gave up Lawrence, Demarcus DAL DE

B gave up Kwiatkoski, Nick LVR LB

Easy accept for you. Staring ILB for table scraps. 
Kind of amazing that David Mayo was included in a trade.

12tm IDP (obviously)

Gave: Diggs, LVE

Got: Darius Leonard

Diggs was my WR4 and slightly boom/bust to trust all the time and as much as I love LVE there is some risk there.

dynasty or redraft?

Redraft - depends on roster needs on which side i want.  Dynasty I probably lean towards Chaisson unless I need a lot of LB help
Dynasty. Thompson was actually a starter for me, but I couldn't pass up on Chaisson after he finally switched designations to DE. Looks like I'll replace Thompson with Whitehead.

14 team

start 3-4 WR's and 3-4 Linebackers

PPR with bonus's at 100 yards and 6 receptions.

IDP is 2 points per solo, 1 point per assist, 5 bonus points at 6 tackles, 3 points per pass defended, and sacks are 3 per sack in addition to the tackle and bonus points for yards behind line of scrimmage. Top scoring Linebackers should average 20+ points per game.

Traded away:

Cooper Kupp

2021 3rd

2021 5th

Traded For:

Zach Cunningham

2021 1st

Kupp is 2 years older and I am getting what I hope is a LBer 1. Plus I am afraid of Kupp's usage this year if the 12 personnel rumors are true. 

12tm IDP (obviously)

Gave: Diggs, LVE

Got: Darius Leonard

Diggs was my WR4 and slightly boom/bust to trust all the time and as much as I love LVE there is some risk there.
Same league, small deal....

Gave: Greg Ward, Cole Holcomb, Kamal Martin

Got: Benny Snell, Bobby Okereke

I don't own Conner but fancied a share of Snell given Conner's injury history and prefer Okereke over the other 2 LBs especially since Martin is IR'd.

What’s the word in NYG LB Davante Downs? 2 down guy next too Blake? I have always thought Blake was a solid tackler once he got to the ball but often getting tackles down field because he was never surrounded my top end talent in his LB Corp. Maybe Downs finds himself a decent role as Blake continues to age... IDK??

sorry - wrong thread

12 tm dynasty. 53 man rosters. Start 8 IDPs.2-3 DL, 2-3 LB, 2-3 DB.

Gave 2021 4th rd rookie pick

Got Cameron Jordan

Other DL are Ioannidis, GJarrett, JReed, Ngakoue, Weatherly.

12 tm dynasty. 53 man rosters. Start 8 IDPs.2-3 DL, 2-3 LB, 2-3 DB.

Gave 2021 4th rd rookie pick

Got Cameron Jordan

Other DL are Ioannidis, GJarrett, JReed, Ngakoue, Weatherly.
Great value although you have three other good starters Ioannidis, Jarrett, and Ngakoue

16tm league

Gave: Herndon, Vaccaro 

Got: Njoku, Armstead 

Needed DE help and my other 2 TEs are Hockenson and Gesicki.

Big play scoring (sacks 8pts to 1 pt tackle); Balanced scoring between IDP and Offensive players.  Start 2-3 WR.  Start 2-3 DB

• Team A Gave:  Buddha Baker
  • Team B Gave:  Justin Reid and Robby Anderson  (Team B WR's:   Golladay, Thielen, A-Rob, Slayton, Campbell, Lamb, Shenault, Pittman, Cephus, Mike Williams)

12tm 1QB league

Lost Dak for the season, only had Foles left at QB on my roster.

Gave: Littleton 

Got: Brady

Currently 5-0 and wasn't starting Littleton. Funny thing is I sent out offers to every team in our league and only 1 response and now some owners are crying about it and we are having to answer questions of collusion smh.

It's legit. I wouldn't keep engaging the complainers, present your side and let them argue among themselves. 
It's the other team that the commish has issues with...turned down better offers, which I knew nothing about so no problems my side.

Users who are viewing this thread