What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Dynasty IDP trades - COMPLETED trades only please (1 Viewer)

Needed some DL girth with me only having DJ Jones and Trey Hendrickson (who had a stinger prior to Week 8 and looked to tweak his mid-lower back against CLE) worth a damn.

DL doesn't score a ton in this particular league so I wasn't wanting to break the bank but I did want some more juice.

I was offered - and took - this deal:

Gave up:
Chase Claypool (4 year deal), and I already start Diggs, Hopkins and Evans with CSamuel as backup
DJ Jones (1)
Yetur Gross-Matos (DTS)
'23 3rd (will be bottom end of round)
'23 4th (also bottom end)

Got:
Allen Robinson (2), hey why not... he's shown a slight pulse
Gregory Rousseau (4)
Grover Stewart (1)
'23 2nd (could be in the middle)
'23 3rd (could be in the middle)

I'm a Bears fan and just don't trust Claypool at all. Guess this other owner wanted him as the prize and was willing to give up Rousseau (DL28 in this league format) and Stewart (DL3). The pick upgrades were just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned. It was a snap accept.
I kind of like the other side of things because of Claypool but if you are down on him then I can see where you like the other side. I also am not sold the Steward keeps up his current pace but so far so good. It definitely is an overall improvement for your DL and since that was your goal it's good for you.

Yeah I'm not buying Claypool as a difference-maker for CHI anytime soon. And I don't see him ever sniffing my starting lineup. I probably would have done the DL/WR swap without even needing the pick upgrades.... those were just the icing on the cake.

Zealots league. Start 3 DL, 3 LB, 3 DB. Balanced scoring.

Team A gets Jonathan Allen

for

Team B gets Cody Barton

Team A gets Jonathan Allen

for

Team B gets Cody Barton
Hmmm, interesting but I would want to be sure Barton has a starting gig first, he is a FA for the Seahawks right now, but If he re-signs and they don 't add at MLB he would then be a steal because he started there for Brooks once he was injured.

Hmmm, interesting but I would want to be sure Barton has a starting gig first, he is a FA for the Seahawks right now, but If he re-signs and they don 't add at MLB he would then be a steal because he started there for Brooks once he was injured.
The team that traded Barton away has Oluokun, Quay Walker, Franklin, Brooks, Zaven Collins, Isaiah Simmons, Reddick in a start 3 LB league. I think it was a good gamble by the team getting Barton and a good get by the team trading him because they were weak at DL.

Team A receives Asamoah

for

Team B receives 2023 pick 4.05

Thought interesting

contender trades Troy Anderson, Isiah Simmons, 24 4th
Rebuilder trades Bobby Okereke, 5th

2 pts per tackle. 15 team league.

Thought interesting

contender trades Troy Anderson, Isiah Simmons, 24 4th
Rebuilder trades Bobby Okereke, 5th

2 pts per tackle. 15 team league.
I can see it. IF Andersen fully recovers I like him more than Okereke in the long run. And it's a slam accept for a contender who needs a LB.

I'm getting really close to cutting Simmons in my main league. Only reason he's still on my roster is he's listed as a CB/LB, so if he starts to produce he'll be a very nice piece.

I just traded Taylor in a 14 team dynasty Full IDP Lineup.

Taylor

For

2024 1st
2024 2nd
2024 3rd
2025 2nd

Currently in 13th place at 1-3. How did I do?

I just traded Taylor in a 14 team dynasty Full IDP Lineup.

Taylor

For

2024 1st
2024 2nd
2024 3rd
2025 2nd

Currently in 13th place at 1-3. How did I do?
Jonathan Taylor? 1-3? Looks like a nice cash out, if your league gives IDPs some decent scoring and starting slots.

One thing that might be fully grasped by newbies to IDP (not saying you're a newb, OP, just saying in general) is that the value of those second and third round picks increases as the # of starting slots increases.

I've got him in my main league, am sitting at 3-1, and I really need some RB help. Taylor and Barkley have been on the bench. I'd keep Taylor in this scenario, as I'm looking for production this season.

Users who are viewing this thread