What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 OFFENSE/DEFENSE Contest - Week 9 (1 Viewer)

USED:
O: Broncos, Rams, Vikings, Chiefs, Bills, Seahawks, Cowboys, Colts
D: Broncos, Browns, Giants, 49ers, Vikes, Rams, Dolphins, Bills

WEEK 9
O: Lions
D: Patriots

O: Denver 16 LA Rams 31 Minnesota Cleveland Tampa Bay Green Bay Dallas Las Vegas
D: Denver 17 LA Rams 27 Chicago Green Bay Buffalo San Francisco New England Dallas

Week 9:
O: Cincinnati
D: Minnesota

USED
Offense = Colts,Bengals,Chiefs,Eagles,Dolphins,Bills,49ers,Seahawks
Defense = Ravens,Bills,Giants,Vikings,Jaguars,Bucs,Titans,Eagles

Wk 9
O = Ravens
D = Patriots

USED O: TB DET MIN SEA NEP GB DAL MIA
USED D: DEN CLE SEA GB MIN LAR NEP BUF

O: PHI
D: PHI
lame
Ouch. Did I somehow violate contest decorum? Some unwritten rule I am ignoring?
haha nah you're good, just my unwritten rule. People picking a should-be-blowout game with both offense and defense is lazy and lame :P
Doesn't feel any more, or less lazy than my previous strategy of picking any offense against the Lions and any defense against the Bears.
:oldunsure:

lame
haha nah you're good, just my unwritten rule. People picking a should-be-blowout game with both offense and defense is lazy and lame :P
Doesn't feel any more, or less lazy than my previous strategy of picking any offense against the Lions and any defense against the Bears.
Yep that would have ended badly lol.
Hence why it's fun and strategic to have results from 2 different games and not just 'they should win by a lot ill use both'.

lame
Glad I didn't do that this week. Although I wish I hadn't stuck with the Phili defense out of spite and pivoted to New England like I wanted to.

Users who are viewing this thread