What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.03 (CLOSED) (1 Viewer)

TE Premium Scoring

• RB James Cook, BUF

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • RB Rachaad White, TB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RB Dameon Pierce, HOU

• WR Drake London, ATL

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • WR Garrett Wilson, NYJ

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • WR Jameson Williams, DET

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • WR Treylon Burks, TEN

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • WR Chris Olave, NO

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • WR Skyy Moore, KC

• WR Christian Watson, GB

• WR Jahan Dotson, WAS

• QB Kenny Pickett, PIT

• TE Trey McBride, ARZ

• Don’t play in this format

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Other (please post who you voted for)

• Total voters

Faust

MVP
Link to the previous poll:

2022 Rookie Rankings Post NFL draft - pick 1.02

Standard scoring

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (78%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (79%)

PPR Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (86%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (65%)

Superflex Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (66%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (59%)

TE Premium Scoring 

1.01 RB Breece Hall, NYJ (74%)

1.02 RB Kenneth Walker III - SEA (57%)

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for Wilson across the board again.  Best WR in this class and should see plenty of Pro Bowls.

This is going to be hilarious in the SF poll if 75% of people want a WR and have anywhere from five to eight of them rated over Pickett, but as everyone has their own small favourites, Pickett wins

Voted for Wilson across the board again.  Best WR in this class and should see plenty of Pro Bowls.

Same, except I did go with Pickett in Superflex.  I think he'll be a very solid fantasy contributor with what he has around him.

This is going to be hilarious in the SF poll if 75% of people want a WR and have anywhere from five to eight of them rated over Pickett, but as everyone has their own small favourites, Pickett wins
Sort of similar to Eminem winning a best rapper of all time poll

Same, except I did go with Pickett in Superflex.  I think he'll be a very solid fantasy contributor with what he has around him.
Considered Pickett in superflex but the Trubisky thing bothers me...Trubisky will be a serviceable QB for the Steelers IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted for Williams. Really like what Detroit is building, and I truly think he probably would have been a top-5 pick if not for the knee injury. Also, while it may be a minority opinion, I'm not as worried about St. Brown for him as I am about Elijah Moore for Wilson. I think Williams will be the clear cut #1 eventually, I can't say that about Wilson. 

Likely going Walker, Williams, Wilson, then whichever falls between London and Burks
Just in my opinion, but I like London more than Wilson. Just think he has a higher ceiling, and doesn't have as many guys taking from the offensive pie 

The ideal picks in your shoes in my eyes, are Walker(who I prefer to Hall anyway) Williams, London, Olave(or Wilson if he somehow falls)

Might be a minority opinion, but I don't like Burks at all, and think he's a borderline 1st rounder. Very concerned his game won't translate to the NFL very well.

I had to go with London over Wilson.... just don't think NYJ are there yet.  They also have more quality mouths to feed than ATL. 

NYJ = Elijah Moore & Breece Hall

ATL = Kyle Pitts.... anybody else?  Ball boy maybe?  

I had to go with London over Wilson.... just don't think NYJ are there yet.  They also have more quality mouths to feed than ATL. 

NYJ = Elijah Moore & Breece Hall

ATL = Kyle Pitts.... anybody else?  Ball boy maybe?  

Wilson > Mariota/Ridder, the world just doesn't know it yet.

Just in my opinion, but I like London more than Wilson. Just think he has a higher ceiling, and doesn't have as many guys taking from the offensive pie 

The ideal picks in your shoes in my eyes, are Walker(who I prefer to Hall anyway) Williams, London, Olave(or Wilson if he somehow falls)

Might be a minority opinion, but I don't like Burks at all, and think he's a borderline 1st rounder. Very concerned his game won't translate to the NFL very well.
I actually went with London at 4.  Burks went 5.  Wilson available for me at 6

I actually went with London at 4.  Burks went 5.  Wilson available for me at 6
Perfect. I think that was an ideal scenario.

I pick 6 and 8, in a league with lots of Packers fans, and I am really hoping Burks and Watson go ahead of me, and let me snag 2 of Williams/Olave/Moore.

Users who are viewing this thread