What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****2023 FBG ESPN CONTEST GROUP - PICK EM AND SURVIVOR AND WINS (For Fun - Unofficial As It Were) (1 Viewer)

QuizGuy66

Footballguy
Once again set up the ESPN group for this totally free contest - no affiliation with official FBG contests/offerings implied or stated. Just a fun contest as usual for us to compete in for free

Here is the linky to pickem (password is blackeyedjoe). This is the password for the other two
Linky

Here is the Eliminator Group
Elimlinky

Oh cool a 3rd contest - this one is for season win totals
Over under linky

So come on in and join!!!
:boxing:
-QG

Yeah - I did the FBG Group as spread which is what I traditionally have done. But ESPN allows other entries so you can make a straight up one.
I've limited the group to one per FBG :stirspot:

-QG

Washington gave a bunch of us a scare in the survivor contest but got through.

2 were not so lucky as they had Minnesota. So far 21 have advanced with rest still tbd.

-QG

No idea what could have been going on with it - it's the espn contest. Maybe they were having a technical error?

Maybe a cookies thing? :(
-QG

Wash
Dallas
Seattle

Week 4: gonna do an option here... if Garoppolo is out, going with the Chargers
else, might go with San Fran (but would prefer to save the heavy hitters for later in the season)

Survival Week 6

wk 1 Wash
wk 2 Dallas
wk 3 Seattle
wk 4 LAC
wk 5 Detroit

for week six I'm gonna gamble, because I am in this to win this!

wk 6 The Raiders

One contestant was eliminated from the survivor league this week. Seven remain.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

wk 1 Wash
wk 2 Dallas
wk 3 Seattle
wk 4 LAC
wk 5 Detroit
wk 6 LVR
wk 7 KC

wk 8 Miami!

Congrats QuizGuy on winning the 2023 Survivor Contest.

I thought Tennessee would come out on top hosting a beat-up Texans team missing its starting QB, along with having a depleted WR core and a poor running game.

Oh well, always next year.

Looks like I am done in the survivor contest this week with the way the Broncos keep coughing up the ball (though it helps the hopes for the playoffs of my Bengals).

The pick em contest is coming down to the wire!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread