What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Philadelphia Eagles - Complete waste of a season finally comes to an end. (3 Viewers)

This part I do take pleasure in- Hurts had the single best chance he’s ever going to get. He will never be as fast and healthy as he was last year. As the speed goes, so will he. Just like Cam, Vick, Lamar, RGIII, (Josh Allen soon) etc…

Yeah thats why I hope they wait till the end of the season to extend him or Howie gives him a contract he can easily get out of. I don't think Hurts ever has a season like that again or comes close to it. He put up elite Franchise type numbers yes but I don't really see him as one of those guys. I think he'll be a good starter but I think he's gonna have more seasons of where he looks amazing a game here and there, has 2-3 clunkers and the rest what a typical starter puts up. I see more of a QB who in the ten-fifteen range play wise where he gets hot for a couple of weeks then falters off.

I think he'll have better success then the Vick's Cam't Lamar's and RGMe's though. He has a good head on his should. He didn't accuse his college coaches of racism like Cam did at Florida and unlike a lot of those guys he wants to learn and get better which they didn't want too. I'd rather have Hurts over Fields and IMHO a guy like CJ Stroud in this draft. I'd take him over others but I'm not gonna sit here like some Eagles fans all over and say he's an elite QB or top 5 already. it was 1 season and a lot can change with in then. I think a lot of people confuse good real life and good for Fantasy. You'd probably rather have the Lamar's and Cam's and Hurts and Russ Wilson's if you didn't have Rodgers, Brady now Mahomes types. But real life playoffs and a SB on the line give me the Rodgers, Mahomes Mannings, Big Bens on the world.

Now I disagree with you on Josh Allen. I think they just relied too much in Buff for him because for whatever reason they didn't like Singeltary. I think with James cook and D Harris there now they will keep the ball out of Josh's hands a bit more. Allen is really what I had hoped Wentz would turn into with less running though. The others you named I was never sold on ever. Like I said people confuse cool highlight reels and fantasy numbers with what is expected in real life.

enough, no worries, I look forward to debating you guys all year long. Both teams have "loaded rosters" so we should be talking that smack until December/January 😏
Looking forward to it. Dallas isn’t loaded like Philly, but your year was last year. Bound to have some bounces go the other way this year 😉
You are probably right. But your QB is at his ceiling/fully developed. Jalen ain't there yet and he just finished 2nd in MVP voting, so I'm expecting him to continue to progress which should offset any "bad bounces" regressing to the mean for our team this year. I expect us to be the first NFC East repeat champ since the last time we did it, which was like 1984 or something.

I’ve seen enough football now to know that every season is different and it’s incredibly rare for teams to stay on top.

This has nothing to do with the Cowboys, because I don’t compare my team to yours when I’m evaluating them.

You guys lost your OC, DC, your best CB, who was trash the second half of last year, a RB who you think is every bit as good as Pollard and you have a first place schedule.

I predict pain.

This part I do take pleasure in- Hurts had the single best chance he’s ever going to get. He will never be as fast and healthy as he was last year. As the speed goes, so will he. Just like Cam, Vick, Lamar, RGIII, (Josh Allen soon) etc…
Not sure that's correct (The last bolded part). hurts is already a better passer then any of those guys were in year 2, or any year TBH. And while he's a good runner....is it really because of his speed? He clocked a 4.6. Fast for a QB certainly, but not blazing by any stretch

I think most of us are worried about staying as dominant after some of these losses, but we're also seeing Howie pulling out magic. This team isn't getting completely gutted

When we talk about his running we mean athleticism. The more he gets hit and the older he gets he'll lose that ability. It's his biggest strength and most analyst and scouts will say the Eagles offense biggest strength is Hurts threat to run with the ball. Now I'm not saying I hope or wish Jalen gets hurt but it would be interesting what he does if say he broke his fibula like McNabb and stayed in the game. Could he be as good of a passer as McNabb was that day if say he lost his mobility somehow? I just don't see it.

enough, no worries, I look forward to debating you guys all year long. Both teams have "loaded rosters" so we should be talking that smack until December/January 😏
Looking forward to it. Dallas isn’t loaded like Philly, but your year was last year. Bound to have some bounces go the other way this year 😉
You are probably right. But your QB is at his ceiling/fully developed. Jalen ain't there yet and he just finished 2nd in MVP voting, so I'm expecting him to continue to progress which should offset any "bad bounces" regressing to the mean for our team this year. I expect us to be the first NFC East repeat champ since the last time we did it, which was like 1984 or something.

I’ve seen enough football now to know that every season is different and it’s incredibly rare for teams to stay on top.

This has nothing to do with the Cowboys, because I don’t compare my team to yours when I’m evaluating them.

You guys lost your OC, DC, your best CB, who was trash the second half of last year, a RB who you think is every bit as good as Pollard and you have a first place schedule.

I predict pain.

Not sure that's correct (The last bolded part). hurts is already a better passer then any of those guys were in year 2, or any year TBH.

I think most of us are worried about staying as dominant after some of these losses, but we're also seeing Howie pulling out magic. This team isn't getting completely gutted

But it is correct. You can’t wrap your head around the idea that Jalen hurts is not a good quarterback, and is only a threat because of his ability to run. Once that is done, and the receivers are no longer wide-open because of his legs, it’s curtains.

Can he become adept at reading defenses between now and the next year or two when his legs will start to fail? Highly doubt it.
What are you talking about? He read defenses fine last year LOL. Finished 2nd in MVP voting. *Not a good Quarterback* is a hilarious haterous take. I commend you for going this off the grid.

1 season doesn't make a player good all of sudden. I'm seeing a lot of reactionary posts etc. I remember when people said Ben Simmons shooting wasn't an issue and after that one season nothing to worry about. We all know what happened next.

How about Kaepernick after that 1 season he had were you putting him in top ten or top 5 QBs?

This is what I hate from fans and media a like the most. Knee jerk reactions just based on 1 season. Each year you got 1 team in each sport who the media and fans gush over who did well and create this myth they are the next big thing only for them to **** the bed the next year. Not saying thats the Eagles but theres gonna be 1 team next year who people thought was on the up and up go back down to reality. No one is saying Hurts didn't have a good season either. Just that we don't think it can be done consistently by him and naming similar players at his position who didn't either.

I predict pain.

Not sure that's correct (The last bolded part). hurts is already a better passer then any of those guys were in year 2, or any year TBH.

But it is correct. You can’t wrap your head around the idea that Jalen hurts is not a good quarterback, and is only a threat because of his ability to run. Once that is done, and the receivers are no longer wide-open because of his legs, it’s curtains.

Can he become adept at reading defenses between now and the next year or two when his legs will start to fail? Highly doubt it.
I thought similarly early season, but we watched Hurts effective from the pocket. Also saw a LOT of designed runs where he went down or OOB before contact. His passing numbers stack up well with other top QBs in regards to efficiency metrics. he really is a better thrower already then most of those historic running QBs. Time will tell, obviously, but there's more then enough evidence to suggest he's MUCH MORE then just a running QB
Are we really going back to the take of "Well take away his WR's, the offensive line and awesome tight end, AND THEN WE'LL SEE HOW GOOD HE IS"

Or "He didn't make Jalen Reagor great so he is trash"

LOL this S*** is comical on a high level.

I honestly don't think he comes close to having the season he did this year without Aj Brown being there. Maybe they sign JuJu instead and he puts up some good numbers or they draft Burks but neither has the impact on a game an AJ Brown does. And a great impact WR like that can do wonders for a Hurts. I could see Fields putting up some better numbers then last year had he had Brown instead of what he had but in the end I'm more curious of does Hurts make the guys around him better or do the guys who were built around Hurts make him better and hide some of his defineciancies better? Thats the question I think needs to be answered. No one is saying Hurts didn't have a great season though or disputing that.

I already put out a perfect scenario. Wentz and Eagles 19" season year of the medical tent team making their money. We had someone go down at least 2 times a game where they missed significant time. Our RB1 was Boston Scott and our WR1 I think was Gregg Ward. I think Dallas Goardert was our only healthy Skill guy other then Wentz. Our Secondary was playing guys off the street other then Jenkins. That year Wentz took the team on his back got us to the WC threw over 3K with 27TDs and 6 INTs. It's a dam shame a dirty cheap shot from a guy known for them in Clowney ended the playoffs for Wentz and company before it started and I think that Hit was beginning of the end for Wentz here.

No realistically with a scenario like that do you think Hurts can put this team on his back and get them to the playoffs? I'm not talking 1 or 2 games here but like 65%-75% of the season?

He was almost as good as Daks rookie year.

Gratz?
Dak had a tremendous rookie season. Unfortunately for him he hasn't been able to surpass it.

Can you point to the areas you feel Hurts needs to improve? I'm curious as to what makes you think he's not a good QB. TIA.

You want me to explain for the 100th time? Why? You know my stance.

You think he’s a good quarterback. I think he is only effective as a passer because of his threat to run.He has elite receivers and had the best line in all of football to add to the pressure.
Honest question....how many Eagles games did you watch last year? Hurts made a lot of tight window throws....his guys were NOT running wide open every game all year long.

Sure he made a lot of tight window throws but I think quite a few of those he was lucky it wasn't picked. Hurts had a little luck with some throws last year too. I think he made a few throws he's lucky he got away with last year.

Gratz?
Dak had a tremendous rookie season. Unfortunately for him he hasn't been able to surpass it.

Can you point to the areas you feel Hurts needs to improve? I'm curious as to what makes you think he's not a good QB. TIA.

You think he’s a good quarterback. I think he is only effective as a passer because of his threat to run.He has elite receivers and had the best line in all of football to add to the pressure.
Honest question....how many Eagles games did you watch last year? Hurts made a lot of tight window throws....his guys were NOT running wide open every game all year long.
I remember during the post season the broadcasters commenting on his pin-point accuracy. Perfect throws.

Do you know how many announcers gargle on some of these guys? I remember a MNF game where the announcers were slobbering about Lamar's "accurate" throws. More then a few of them were just great catches not in great spots. Commentators say a lot of hyperbole during a game when something exciting or enjoys happen. it's where a lot of fans get misinformation of what people around the league actually think of guys.

Hell I remember the announcers couldn't stop having a circle jerk of Colin Kaepernick for awhile especially the playoff game vs GB. It wasn't that amazing GB historically struggles against running QBs or QBs with mobility. Hurts did the same thing this past year to GB that Colin did. I'm not saying he is CK because that dude is absolute garbage at Football and QB but my point is the announcers were acting like he was up there with Brady Rodgers and others QB wise.

Half the game I'm questioning announcers. There was a game Fox did last year I forget who it was for our game and it was Adam Amin and the other guy but the color guy said something that was just completely false about the Eagles that someone on twitter mentions how false it was. He then said something completely wrong on the other team and one of their beat guys chirp in about it. Meanwhile both attempts the announcers went on a rant about something completely wrong

Are they going to have the $$ to extend Hurts this year?
Like Noid said they can. Depending what the signing bonus and structure is they can dictate how much cap they want the hit to be along with guaranteed money and years. You could also have a gentleman's agreement where he takes less money at beginning of contract and it gets reworked when they have more cap space to get more money. There's ways to finagle the cap.

Like Noid also said people expect a huge long deal but the Eagles might go short term. If there's a contract dispute we're in trouble in terms of what we can do. Do you keep him the year and hope he changes his mind and they come to an agreement or risk losing him or does Howie and company if they see this festering maybe make a big move at the Draft either drafting a guy in the first few rounds to make a point or even going as far to trade to him.

I don't think a contract will be an issue but given how the Eagles like shorter deals Hurts people may not want to accept that seeing what other QBs are getting. This is the issue with drafting a QB though who didn't play much at first though does and not having the 5th year option. Yeah 4 it's decision time now. No extra year

Gratz?

I remember during the post season the broadcasters commenting on his pin-point accuracy. Perfect throws.

Do you know how many announcers gargle on some of these guys? I remember a MNF game where the announcers were slobbering about Lamar's "accurate" throws. More then a few of them were just great catches not in great spots. Commentators say a lot of hyperbole during a game when something exciting or enjoys happen. it's where a lot of fans get misinformation of what people around the league actually think of guys.

Hell I remember the announcers couldn't stop having a circle jerk of Colin Kaepernick for awhile especially the playoff game vs GB. It wasn't that amazing GB historically struggles against running QBs or QBs with mobility. Hurts did the same thing this past year to GB that Colin did. I'm not saying he is CK because that dude is absolute garbage at Football and QB but my point is the announcers were acting like he was up there with Brady Rodgers and others QB wise.

Half the game I'm questioning announcers. There was a game Fox did last year I forget who it was for our game and it was Adam Amin and the other guy but the color guy said something that was just completely false about the Eagles that someone on twitter mentions how false it was. He then said something completely wrong on the other team and one of their beat guys chirp in about it. Meanwhile both attempts the announcers went on a rant about something completely wrong
Aren't you already on record as saying you won't believe he's a good QB unless he wins multiple SBs? Let's wait to see if he shows any signs of decline before we bury him. So far, all he's done is improve year over year. At some point you will be correct. We have no idea when that will be. Right now as we head into the '23 season, Jalen Hurts - our QB - is the best in the NFC and arguably top 5-6 in the NFL.

He took our team to Super Bowl. We all saw what the team was like without him. I'm going to enjoy it while he's here.

Yeah thats why I hope they wait till the end of the season to extend him or Howie gives him a contract he can easily get out of.
If you wait until the end of the season, it's no longer an extension. He's a free agent and anyone can make him an offer, or you have to tag him. We would be in the exact situation BAL is in right now.

It really depends on how you see Hurts iMHO. If you are someone who thinks he can continue to have seasons similar to this you want him signed now. If you don't it's let him walk or if the Eagles are completely out of it try trading him at the deadline to see what you can get. But if you take your chance in FA maybe you get a 2nd round comp pick for the guy.

I know the positives and negatives of both here but if he struggles next year and he's not signed I think it makes the Eagles decision much easier hey lets move on unless he signs a deal we want. if not we get the comp pick and start over on QB.

Sign him now you risk him never being as good as he was and take possible another big dead cap on a trade or cut. He becomes good you are down the line 3 yrs looking at another deal or a thanks for your services and moving on.

Gratz?

Aren't you already on record as saying you won't believe he's a good QB unless he wins multiple SBs? Let's wait to see if he shows any signs of decline before we bury him. So far, all he's done is improve year over year. At some point you will be correct. We have no idea when that will be. Right now as we head into the '23 season, Jalen Hurts - our QB - is the best in the NFC and arguably top 5-6 in the NFL.

He took our team to Super Bowl. We all saw what the team was like without him. I'm going to enjoy it while he's here.

Then he fumbled it away and the OFF only scored 11 pts in the 2nd half. Unacceptable 2nd half by everyone. I even stated all year 2nd Half scoring was an issue. Some of that blame does go on Hurts though for those struggles, others on the coaches etc. But apparently no one is allowed to criticize the guy because he put up 1 good season of football.

Gratz?

Then he fumbled it away and the OFF only scored 11 pts in the 2nd half. Unacceptable 2nd half by everyone. I even stated all year 2nd Half scoring was an issue. Some of that blame does go on Hurts though for those struggles, others on the coaches etc. But apparently no one is allowed to criticize the guy because he put up 1 good season of football.
Yes, he fumbled in the first half. Criticism is warranted. But he also had his team up by 10 going into the 3rd Q that defense couldn't hold. Not a single stop in the 2nd half when all we needed was one. And still only lost by 3. That SB loss is NOT on the offense.

But yes, he fumbled once during the game so that was the opening his haters needed to put the loss on him. Congrats.

ETA: kinda hard to blame the offense when they scored the highest ever by a losing team. 35 points, a 10 point halftime lead, and still lost. But sure, blame the QB.

Zeke behind a good offensive line probably can play some still. Stealing Dak's BFF would be cold hearted.
Would we dress 4 rbs per week or who would get the axe?
Gainwell might get traded if he signs. Scott just re-signed, and you have to think they like what they see in the potential of Penny.

Then again, we *have* carried 4 RB's in the past I think when we had Donnell Pumphrey

Zeke behind a good offensive line probably can play some still. Stealing Dak's BFF would be cold hearted.
Would we dress 4 rbs per week or who would get the axe?
Gainwell might get traded if he signs. Scott just re-signed, and you have to think they like what they see in the potential of Penny.

Then again, we *have* carried 4 RB's in the past I think when we had Donnell Pumphrey
Trey Sermon is still on the roster.

Gainwell, Scott, Penny, Sermon, and Kennedy Brooks (FWIW).

Gratz?

Yes, he fumbled in the first half. Criticism is warranted. But he also had his team up by 10 going into the 3rd Q that defense couldn't hold. Not a single stop in the 2nd half when all we needed was one. And still only lost by 3. That SB loss is NOT on the offense.

But yes, he fumbled once during the game so that was the opening his haters needed to put the loss on him. Congrats.

ETA: kinda hard to blame the offense when they scored the highest ever by a losing team. 35 points, a 10 point halftime lead, and still lost. But sure, blame the QB.
This.

But to be 100% fair, Hurts didn't look quite as sharp post shoulder injury. HIs accuracy in week 18 and through the playoffs wasn't quite as good as it was weeks 5-14.

I see signs in some of Djax posts that he's becoming a little more open minded but just isn't there yet. And that's ok. Having a smidgeon of doubt about Hurts future isn't a crazy position to have.

Being in denial about just how well he played in 22' and holding fast to "just a running QB" is either stubbornness or simply not watching him much.

Gratz?

If Hurts doesn’t drop the ball on ground the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

yikes, this thread can get :tfp: from time to time

funny seeing Zeke wanting to sign with the Eagles. i for one wouldn't want him too much, but could be funny seeing him play the Cowboys

Gratz?

Yeah...such a shame that one, very uncharacteristic and it marred what was otherwise a pretty solid performance. While this statement may in fact be correct, do you really think it's fair to blame Hurts when he still led the offense to 35 points?

For fans that didn't see a ton of him, I suppose that one play could very well help cement the preconceptions though.

The Eagles have the #1 line. Have been so for a while now. Maybe he didn't want to play center anymore and asked to be released...

Oh, really?
Fine lets flesh it out
2016 Eagles 8th, Dallas 2
2017 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2018 Eagles 5 Dallas 14
2019 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2020 Eagles 19 Dallas 27
2021 Eagles 4 1 Dallas 1
2022 Eagles 1 Dallas 14

You can math up the averages. Looks like The top Offensive Line 3 out of the last 6 years, with the 2 lowest years being 19, other than that a top 8 line every other year. Dallas had the top line once.

Most recently and since this is what matters NOW, the Eagles are coming off a Super Bowl win where they, yes, had the top offensive line. In fact its so tough, there are a lot of people trying to outlaw plays we are successful at.

Gratz?

This.

But to be 100% fair, Hurts didn't look quite as sharp post shoulder injury. HIs accuracy in week 18 and through the playoffs wasn't quite as good as it was weeks 5-14.

I see signs in some of Djax posts that he's becoming a little more open minded but just isn't there yet. And that's ok. Having a smidgeon of doubt about Hurts future isn't a crazy position to have.

Being in denial about just how well he played in 22' and holding fast to "just a running QB" is either stubbornness or simply not watching him much.
Hurts played great in 22. Fantastic. He’s tough as nails. He can make really good throws. He has a very good arm, not laser strong nor perfectly accurate but certainly NFL caliber. He obviously works hard on his craft, stays in great shape and and studies. We good there? I honestly believe all of that.

Now pretending that his legs don’t force defenses to either spy him or let him run all over you and thereby making it easier to hit one of (if not the best,) WR in the NFL, another stud in DeVonte Smith and another very good TE is actually being stubborn.

Both can be true. Hurts has all the drive and ability to get there but he has to become a bette passer before the legs go.

Yes, I’ll be hyperbolic and say “Hurts is a hot pile of garbage” from time to time. That’s an an exaggeration.

Pretending like Hurts resembles anything remotely close to a passing savant just as hyperbolic.

Last edited:

"Cowboys’ RB Ezekiel Elliott has narrowed down his options about where to play to the Eagles, Jets and Bengals, and he would like to make his decision about where to sign by the end of next week, per sources."
I've narrowed down my options for my next wife to Jessica Alba, Margot Robbie and Halle Berry.
Schefter ain't releasing this stuff if there is not mutual interest.

Sure, and he still led the team to the highest point total for a losing SB team. If the defense did their job, they win. The fact is, the defense turtled up in the 2nd half. But yes, if Hurts had played a flawless game they would have won. But he didn't and there's no shame in that for a 24 year old in his 3rd year in the league. If not for him, they're an 8 win team.

The Eagles have the #1 line. Have been so for a while now. Maybe he didn't want to play center anymore and asked to be released...

Oh, really?
Never mind…..he’s ROLLING
No one is the #1 every single year. #1, best on average, most consistent. If you wanna take a victory lap b/c you had the #1 just once in the past 6 years and that *proves me wrong* go for it. But we know you aren't keen on stats backing up takes, so this is just a "Feeling" I got. But we did it 3 of the past 6. Pretty sure as far as average ranking goes, we are the #1. But you can be a researcher if you like and prove me wrong.

Oh, really?
Fine lets flesh it out
2017 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2018 Eagles 5 Dallas 14
2019 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2020 Eagles 19 Dallas 27
2021 Eagles 4 1 Dallas 1
2022 Eagles 1 Dallas 14

You can math up the averages. Looks like The top Offensive Line 3 out of the last 6 years, with the 2 lowest years being 19, other than that a top 8 line every other year. Dallas had the top line once.

Most recently and since this is what matters NOW, the Eagles are coming off a Super Bowl win where they, yes, had the top offensive line. In fact its so tough, there are a lot of people trying to outlaw plays we are successful at.
You said “play for a good oline for once” or something like that
How many of the years you posted was his line “not good”?

For real man, you’re trying too hard …

Oh, really?
No one is the #1 every single year. But we did it 3 of the past 6. Pretty sure as far as average ranking goes, we are the #1. But you can be a researcher if you like and prove me wrong.
Do they give rings for that ?

Oh, really?
Fine lets flesh it out
2017 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2018 Eagles 5 Dallas 14
2019 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2020 Eagles 19 Dallas 27
2021 Eagles 4 1 Dallas 1
2022 Eagles 1 Dallas 14

Thanks. Got me there. Zeke is just probably over playing center.

Oh, really?
No one is the #1 every single year. But we did it 3 of the past 6. Pretty sure as far as average ranking goes, we are the #1. But you can be a researcher if you like and prove me wrong.
Do they give rings for that ?
If they did you'd never win b/c you don't back up your takes with real stats and just go off your own personal feeling. amirite?

Oh, really?
Fine lets flesh it out
2017 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2018 Eagles 5 Dallas 14
2019 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2020 Eagles 19 Dallas 27
2021 Eagles 4 1 Dallas 1
2022 Eagles 1 Dallas 14

Thanks. Got me there. Zeke is just probably over playing center.
He clearly wants to go to a contender based on his list of teams. Cowboys should be good too, but maybe he's just over playing there, or the team has told him they don't want him back, or for some reason or another, he doesn't want to play there.

As for his wishlist, I really really don't see Philly signing him, unless he wants to play for under 1M. No way we'd give him more than we gave Penny when we have 4 RBs already. Cinci could be interesting if they get rid of Mixon but not sure I'd rather Zeke over Mixon. Jets make a lot of sense, as long as he's okay being behind Breece. Although they have a pretty crowded room now too with Carter and Knight.

No. Just no.

No on Zeke, and a big, fat "NO" on the Djax and Kowboy Krew hot takes on Hurts.
Respect it, but maybe the Eagles don't want to invest in drafting a RB this year? A guy like Zeke would help Hurts a lot considering his pass protection skills coupled with being able to take goalline carries away from Hurts. At some point, Hurts *will* have to run less than he has these last 2 years. And he has missed games. Just food for thought.

Not to mention the meltdowns if it were to happen, which I would love.

Oh, really?
Fine lets flesh it out
2017 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2018 Eagles 5 Dallas 14
2019 Eagles 1 Dallas 4
2020 Eagles 19 Dallas 27
2021 Eagles 4 1 Dallas 1
2022 Eagles 1 Dallas 14

I'm not making a comparison between Cowboys and Eagles. You said they had the #1 line "for awhile now" and the first year I looked up - they didn't. It just so happens that the most recent year the Cowboys were better. My point is they have not had the #1 line "for awhile now", unless "awhile" only counts last season.

And, because I'm unknowledgeable about this: Aside from the "push Jalen into the endzone" play....what other plays led by your awesome line are causing the NFL to cower in fear?

If he signs for a deal on par with Penny’s, then maybe. But he won’t sign for that.

1. It has never worked out signing a Cowboy player and having them play well here.

2. I hate Zeke and don’t wanna root for him. Not only has he been the face of that ridiculous franchise the last however many years, I despise that stupid ‘Nom, nom, nom’ eating thing he does after TDs, and jumping in the kettle.

3. Legit, how much does he have left in the tank? He has to be put on a pitch count anyway, but even then, what is he gonna do for us? 10 carries a game, at most? Def not worth the $ he will be looking for. He is slower and not as strong.

4. The only thing that would make it worthwhile would be the look on Jerruh’s face if we fed him the ball 25 times and he went off for 180 yds and 3 TDs against Dallas in each game against them. Then jumped in the kettle at their stadium and went ‘Nom, nom, nom’. That’s worth $18M for a one year contract

Users who are viewing this thread