What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 Detroit Crimson Tide..Roll Lions: Draft day! (50 Viewers)

Lions are on WR watch. Big trade? High draft pick?
Good questions. With all the restructuring to create cap room, I think Holmes has something up his sleeve. Not sure if it's for a WR though.
I feel like WR is our most pressing need if we want to contend this year.
Very disappointing to lose Chark particularly on a one-year deal. Carolina after losing DJ Moore has little at WR so appears to be a case of him wanting to be the big fish in a little pond. And then go for big pay day next year. There probably wasn't much difference between the Lions and Panthers offers.

Lions already have a solid 2 as starters plus good backups. They will pick up a #3 somewhere along the line to go with what should again be a run heavy offense. They did good with less last year since Jamo was really never part of it.

I wonder with all these WR signings if the Jets plan to cut Corey Davis. That might be a nice fit in Detroit.
I'd imagine that Marvin Jones is on their radar. Either could probably fill the role.

They also like Reynolds, but I agree they need another big body.

Lions already have a solid 2 as starters plus good backups. They will pick up a #3 somewhere along the line to go with what should again be a run heavy offense. They did good with less last year since Jamo was really never part of it.
Agree. There's Also a much better chance of the Panthers resigning him to a big deal than the Lions if he does have a big year

I wonder with all these WR signings if the Jets plan to cut Corey Davis. That might be a nice fit in Detroit.
I'd imagine that Marvin Jones is on their radar. Either could probably fill the role.

I like Marvin but he’s 33 and clearly in decline. I wouldn’t want to go into the season depending on him playing a ton of meaningful snaps.

Last edited:

I like Marvin but he’s 33 and clearly in decline. I wouldn’t want to go into the season depending on him to playing a ton of meaningful snaps.
Don't think Jones wasn't getting much separation along with Golliday even when Stafford was QB.

Cedric Wilson didn't play much last year because of Waddle, Hill, and others. He was signed before the Hill trade but didn't complain and accepted the role on special teams and 4th or 5th WR. Why is he available? Miami has limited cap space in 2023 and beyond. Cedric has 2 more years on his contract.

But in 2021, seems like a fit for the Lions...

>>Earning playing time in a loaded Cowboys offense, the 26-year-old wide receiver enjoyed a career season in 2021 by making the most of his opportunities. Wilson caught 45 passes for 602 yards and six touchdowns last season, but it's the efficiency that jumps of the page.

Wilson finished ninth in the NFL in receiving yards from the slot (574) and tied for fourth in touchdowns (six) from that position, per Pro Football Focus. He caught 73.8 percent of the targets thrown his way and had 9.9 yards per target, both of which were also ranked ninth across the league. He was joined in the top 10 yards per target category by the likes of Deebo Samuel, Ja'Marr Chase and Cooper Kupp.

Wilson is primarily known for his separation. His average distance created between he and the nearest defender was 3.5 yards a clip last season, tied for 13th among wide receivers. For comparison, Kupp and Tyreek Hill finished just ahead of Wilson in this category at 3.6 average yards of separation.

Wilson is also sure-handed. He has just five career drops (6.5 percent drop rate) which helped him achieve a passer-rating-when-targeted of 116.2 last season.

Unsung Hero, Beloved by Teammates

Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup missed eight games in 2021, elevating Wilson to 41.4 snaps per game in those eight contests. Wilson delivered with 21 grabs for 375 yards and four touchdowns. His ability to step up for Dallas, including in their lone playoff game, caught the attention of his Dallas teammates.
"The biggest reason why this team is good is because of the depth we have and Ced is an example of that," said Cooper. "Somebody goes down…Ced can just step in and get the job done."
Wilson earned the respect of everyone on the Cowboys team, even the guy he replaced.

"Watching him play his game and letting him get his shine, he deserves it," said Gallup. "He worked so hard for it. So that was a definitely a player that I enjoyed watching."

An affinity from those inside the building is not new for Wilson. Here is what an AFC team area scout told NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein in 2018 when Wilson was in the pre-draft process:

"They like him inside his building. He's a worker and he doesn't take anything for granted because he had to work his way into this position. He's self-made. I go to bat for those guys because they never let you down due to football character."<<

Don't think Jones wasn't getting much separation along with Golliday even when Stafford was QB.
Nope but Stafford could throw well placed jump balls and Jones was great at sideline contested catches. Goff doesn’t make those throws and Jones likely can’t keep that style of play up.

Cedric Wilson didn't play much last year because of Waddle, Hill, and others. He was signed before the Hill trade but didn't complain and accepted the role on special teams and 4th or 5th WR. Why is he available? Miami has limited cap space in 2023 and beyond. Cedric has 2 more years on his contract.

But in 2021, seems like a fit for the Lions...
Funny but his best comparable player on Playerprofiler is Josh Reynolds.

Reported Lions visits with prospects:

QB Anthony Richardson, Florida (NFL Combine)
QB Aidan O’Connell, Purdue (Pro Day)
QB Adrian Martinez, Kansas State (Top 30)
RB Evan Hull, Northwestern (Pro Day)
WR Quentin Johnston, Texas (NFL Combine)
WR Jayden Reed, Michigan State (NFL Combine)
WR Antoine Green, North Carolina (NFL Combine)
TE Sam LaPorta, Iowa (NFL Combine)
TE Tucker Kraft, South Dakota State (NFL Combine)
OT Darnell Wright, Tennessee (NFL Combine)
OT Quinton Barrow, Grand Valley State (Pro Day)
T/G Jordan McFadden, Clemson (NFL Combine)
G Antonio Mafi, UCLA (Top 30 visit)
G Chandler Zavala, NC State (Top 30 visit)
DL Adetomiwa Adebawore, Northwestern (Pro Day)
DL Karl Brooks, Bowling Green (Top 30 visit)
LB Trenton Simpson, Clemson (NFL Combine)
LB Noah Sewell, Oregon (NFL Combine)
LB DeMarvion Overshown, Texas (Lions LB coach Kelvin Sheppard at Pro Day)
CB Cory Trice, Purdue (Pro Day)
S Jammie Robinson, Florida State (NFL Combine)

Brad Holmes was at the Alabama Pro Day this week (presumably every team was, right?)

I just don't think Chark wanted to be the clear #3 guy. In Caroline he can be #1 or #2. It would have been a nice luxury to have a talented speedster as #3 to make very difficult match-ups, but it was not meant to be.

Brad Holmes was at the Alabama Pro Day this week (presumably every team was, right?)
Anyone know the correlation on team visits and said team drafting you? I feel like there isn't a connection honestly.

Anyone know the correlation on team visits and said team drafting you? I feel like there isn't a connection honestly.

List of 2022 NFL Draft Prospects Lions Have Visited With

WR Treylon Burks, Arkansas
LB Nakobe Dean, Georgia
LB Ali Fayad, Western Michigan
CB Ahmad Gardner, Cincinnati
CB Derek Stingley, LSU
EDGE Kayvon Thibodeaux, Oregon
DE Travon Walker, Georgia
DL Eric Johnson, Missouri State
DL Aidan Hutchinson, Michigan
DL Jermaine Johnson, Florida State
LB Brian Asamoah, Oklahoma
S Kyle Hamilton, Notre Dame
S Kerby Joseph, Illinois
LB Devin Harper, Oklahoma State
CB Ja’Quan McMillian, East Carolina
S Lewis Cine, Georgia
S Delarrin Turner-Yell, Oklahoma

Combine interviews:

Wide receiver Treylon Burks
Defensive end George Karlaftis, Purdue
Quarterback Malik Willis, Liberty

LB Nakobe Dean, Georgia
CB Derek Stingley, LSU
S Kerby Joseph, Illinois
S Lewis Cine, Georgia

Combine interviews:

Looks like there was a correlation with position, in the number of interviews for the same position. And if they didn't manage the trade up for Jamison, maybe they would have targeted Burks.

Chark signed a 10 million one year prove it contract with Lions. Guess he didn't prove much as he signed with Carolina on a 5 million one year prove it contract.

Suggests Lions really didn't want to keep him. Do not know what their offer was to Chark. I can see Chark moving to Carolina if offers were the same because of the appeal of being top dog. But Theilen got a 3 year contract for 25 million with triple the guaranteed money. So Chark isn't top dog going in and he's also will be going through a rookie QB's growing pains.

Chark signed a 10 million one year prove it contract with Lions. Guess he didn't prove much as he signed with Carolina on a 5 million one year prove it contract.

Suggests Lions really didn't want to keep him. Do not know what their offer was to Chark. I can see Chark moving to Carolina if offers were the same because of the appeal of being top dog. But Theilen got a 3 year contract for 25 million with triple the guaranteed money. So Chark isn't top dog going in and he's also will be going through a rookie QB's growing pains.
I think what it shows is the Lions or anyone did not want to give Chark a nulti-year deal. No team was enamored by Chark's ability to stay healthy. He will get more targets in Carolina and a better chance to ink a long term deal next season.

LB Nakobe Dean, Georgia
CB Derek Stingley, LSU
S Kerby Joseph, Illinois
S Lewis Cine, Georgia

Combine interviews:

Looks like there was a correlation with position, in the number of interviews for the same position. And if they didn't manage the trade up for Jamison, maybe they would have targeted Burks.
Good call on position. The interview could also mean they are interested but have big ? about that guy and need a closer look. The interview could lead them to a definite no on the guy.

Pre-FA the Lions three most pressing needs were CB and DI.

A lot of people would put LB in there as well but everything from the team would tell you otherwise. What I mean by that is the recent presser when AG said the key positions in his defensive scheme are ED and having press corners, then you look at how Holmes has filled the position - led by Anzalone, at best a middling player, consecutive years of Day 3 picks (Barnes, Rodrigo, Houston), remainder of the backers are UDFA types. They don't value the position and there's no indication that will change bc philosophically it's not important.

Tertiary needs: RG, swing T and/or OL depth, upgrade TE, WR3, backup QB, ED (impossible to have too many), SS.

CB - 3 signings, 2 of the versatile chess pieces, but also looking at a group with 3 expiring contracts (Okudah, Moseley, CJGJ.) Still a position of need IMO but with a deep class they shouldn't fell compelled to draft one at 6 or 18. But they should def be thinking of walking away from Day 2 with one. There are exceptions but you're generally not going to find Day 3 impact Corners unless you're the Seahawks, the hit rate on CBs in the 4th round or later is super low. Big fan of Deonte Banks at 18 or Julius Brents at 55.

DI/ED - best viewed by thinking of the entire rotation and thinking about what we have and what we are lacking.
  • NT Alim has the 1-tech on lockdown and plays 45 snaps a game. Had 10 pressures in WK 11 v NYG - most by an interior DL since 2016 - but only had one sack on the year. There would be a drop-off if we had to slide over Buggs or Benito Jones, would be nice to add another wide body.
  • 3-tech - I'm presuming Levi Onwuzurike is never going to be healthy, Jones and Taylor are camp bodies. Lions are fortunate they have several guys who could man this position (Buggs, Cominsky) but they need a consistent impact player. Having a Hargrave type would open things up for the entire defense. There's one blue chip in this draft and the Lions might be out on him bc of his football character. Calijah Kancey or Bryan Bresee at 18 feels like a reach but doubt they'll be there at 48. Keeanu Benton at 55 or 81 has some traits. After that, it's a pretty big drop to the Day 3 guys (Kobe Turner, Moro Ojomo.) Gonna be hard pressed to find the right guy this year.
  • 5-tech - seemingly an embarrassment of riches: Cominsky, Harris, Paschal, or move one of the wide guys in. But this draft has a ton of 5-techs who could see significant snaps immediately (Anderson if we move up, Tyree Wilson or Myles Murphy at 6, the KSU hyphen guy or the Northwestern Nigerian (these names are impossible.)
  • 9-tech - Hutchinson played 9, 5 and even some 3 in his rookie year, but seemed most effective playing way outside as a standup. James Houston IV displayed incredible bend and defied all expectations. Romeo Okwara was effective at times over the last month, would be great if he found his form again. But I think you have to be realistic and admit the incredible story of a Power 5 flunky finding NFL redemption via an HBCU is unlikely to be a long term success story. We really need to prioritize and think about getting Hutch a dance partner. Will McDonald or BJ Ojulari will be there on Day 2.
Off ball LB - meh, whatever. I really don't want to spend 2nd draft capital on a Campbell or Henley when functionally we can find what we need in the 3rd round in Overshown or 5th round Dorian Williams.

G - still a pretty big need in my mind bc we really don't know if Big V is healthy and GG really fell off last year in Denver. I love Steve Avila on Day 2. Later rounds we could find really solid guys like Jaxson Kirkland or Chandler Zavala. Also have Jonah on an expiring contract and we're already spending a ton at OL so it would be nice to future proof it this year. Doubt we're doling out the $20M Jackson will command on the open market. Avila can also play C, Kirkland played two years at T so even if they don't start they would be valuable guys on the 53-man Y1.

QB - apparently we're not upgrading our backup QB. Seems like Brad is positioning himself to take a QB. Maybe Hendon Herndon or Tanner McGee at 55 or 81, or a 6th round project (Clayton Tune, Aidan O'Connell, Stetson Bennett, Max Duggan.) Some folks like Dorian Thompson-Robinson in the latter category. I think I would be surprised if we made a play for Levis or Richardson but it's not off the table.

TE - Washington is a great blocker. I am dubious he ever amounts to much as a receiver, he's a long strider who is going to struggle getting separation. But he is devastating as a blocker, would be like running the 6 OL formation every time he's in there. The other good blocking TE who is a decent receiver is Tucker Kraft (I'm ignoring Mayer bc I don't think we're investing a first on him.) Jake Schooner is an OK blocker and OK receiver and he'll be an OK pro TE, just not too excited about him. Josh Whyle is functionally the same guy and a round or two cheaper.

X WR - starting to realize this is a problem, I honestly thought they'd work something out with Chark. Def need a big body. Unfortunately they won't find an impact player in the draft IMO. Quetnin Johnson is a big guy who plays small. Cedric Tillman and Rashee Rice don't look like guys who can get separation on Sundays. The best WRs in this class are smaller guys and most of them are going quick. I think the best solution might be to wait and take an A.T. Turner in the 3rd or a Michael Wilson or the Princeton kid in the 5th - those guys are all 6'3" + and good route runners.

SS/box S - we have 3 guys who can play FS and none of them are great run stoppers. Potentially we could really miss Elliott in this aspect; wasn't much of a cover guy but he kept all his mates in the right place and was great in run support. Not a great S class, most of them are underwhelming. Brian Branch is a superb tackler but man is he going to be expensive. JL Skinner or Quindell Johnson might be right priced to fit into our draft class.

HB - don't need one but man you should always be looking at one, every year. I like Eric Gray as a 6th round sleeper, decent twitch and good receiver.

K - not a fan of money badger (kicker #10 in the Campbell era) but not sure about drafting Moody bringing anyone in for competition. They have picked the wrong guys two years in a row, the guys we cut at the end of preseason outperformed the guy we kept 2 years running. ****ing kickers, man.

The interview could lead them to a definite no on the guy.

Holmes and MCDC always talk about the interview being a critical element, they def put a lot of weight into it for the guys going Day 1 or 2. According to Justin Rogers, that's why they were out on Carter before the misdemeanor warrant stuff came out.

Any chance Quentin Johnson falls to Detroit's second pick?
I would say it’s a 25% chance

hypothetical:

you took ED at 6, and Quentin is there at 18.

but so is one or more of these guys:
  • DI Kancey & Bresee
  • CB Deonte Banks
  • S Brian Branch
  • T Peter Skoronski (Hutchinson arms so probably a G on Sundays)
Which of those do you take Johnson over?

If one of the Top 3 CBs falls (def could happen) it's an easier decision.

But they could go a lot of different directions at 18.

Quentin Johnson drops way too many passes for my liking. I'll pass.
He’s not my favorite either but he sure has a unique size skill combo for this draft, it’s a perfect match for what Detroit needs and the more I’ve seen of Max Duggan, the more I do believe Max was holding Q back.

Quentin Johnson drops way too many passes for my liking. I'll pass.
He’s not my favorite either but he sure has a unique size skill combo for this draft, it’s a perfect match for what Detroit needs and the more I’ve seen of Max Duggan, the more I do believe Max was holding Q back.

It's a dicey investment, especially when you consider the alternatives you are passing on. Once you get past pick 55, OK fine just take a swing at whatever you like, but for the first four I want more of a sure thing.

None of these guys we're considering for the 1st/2nd round are a lock but they have a greater probability of being a plus starter than Q does. IMO

Anthony Richardson at 1.06? Do I love AR? Nope. He has some big flaws that could be fatal but I think he's mostly a mystery box. All the tools are there to be a Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson MVP candidate level QB. Detroit is in the unique position of being able to take it slow with him as there would be zero expectation that he starts a game this year. I know this is controversial so here's my rationale
  • This IS a win now move. The Lions are clearly setting this team up to make a playoff run in 2023. As they should, they are a significant favorite to win the NFC North. All it takes is one injury to Goff though and the season is done. We could be looking at a 9-3 record and then boom, Goff falls the wrong way, breaks a collarbone and now it's Nate Sudfeld or some veteran off the scrap heap like Flacco or Bridgewater. Having AR, would give us a super talented backup and possibly provide enough playmaking ability where even if his passing isn't ready, his legs can wreak havoc on defenses.
  • This is also a win later move. It gives us options for the QB position. Leverage for the Goff negotiations, the ability to let Goff walk, a potential star QB on a rookie deal with a loaded roster.
  • If we are thinking Super Bowl this year, adding a few Richardson packages as the year goes would add a wrinkle to the offense that could give defenses fits. Look at the Eagles and their push play. Nobody is stopping AR at the goal line or on 4th and short. Think Taysom Hill with blazing speed and a cannon arm.
  • QB is the ultimate value. There is no position harder to fill in all of football and their price tag is higher than any other position (both in terms of contract $ and trade value). If Richardson plays in some preseason, gets a few reps here and there during the season and the buzz is good, he can be a huge trade chip for the future. QB is probably the only position where a top 10 pick can hardly even play or only play decently and still retain a ton of value. If we decide we want to commit long term to Goff, we can probably flip AR for a 1st or 2nd.

Anthony Richardson at 1.06? Do I love AR? Nope. He has some big flaws that could be fatal but I think he's mostly a mystery box. All the tools are there to be a Jalen Hurts, Lamar Jackson MVP candidate level QB. Detroit is in the unique position of being able to take it slow with him as there would be zero expectation that he starts a game this year. I know this is controversial so here's my rationale
  • This IS a win now move. The Lions are clearly setting this team up to make a playoff run in 2023. As they should, they are a significant favorite to win the NFC North. All it takes is one injury to Goff though and the season is done. We could be looking at a 9-3 record and then boom, Goff falls the wrong way, breaks a collarbone and now it's Nate Sudfeld or some veteran off the scrap heap like Flacco or Bridgewater. Having AR, would give us a super talented backup and possibly provide enough playmaking ability where even if his passing isn't ready, his legs can wreak havoc on defenses.
  • This is also a win later move. It gives us options for the QB position. Leverage for the Goff negotiations, the ability to let Goff walk, a potential star QB on a rookie deal with a loaded roster.
  • If we are thinking Super Bowl this year, adding a few Richardson packages as the year goes would add a wrinkle to the offense that could give defenses fits. Look at the Eagles and their push play. Nobody is stopping AR at the goal line or on 4th and short. Think Taysom Hill with blazing speed and a cannon arm.
  • QB is the ultimate value. There is no position harder to fill in all of football and their price tag is higher than any other position (both in terms of contract $ and trade value). If Richardson plays in some preseason, gets a few reps here and there during the season and the buzz is good, he can be a huge trade chip for the future. QB is probably the only position where a top 10 pick can hardly even play or only play decently and still retain a ton of value. If we decide we want to commit long term to Goff, we can probably flip AR for a 1st or 2nd.

I'm slowly coming around on this. Myles Murphy or Tyree Wilson could be incredibly impactful, any of the big 3 Corners future proofs the position and unlike Okudah they'll be allowed to develop slowly. Even PJJ or Skoronski makes sense, very on brand. All of these ideas make the team better immediately.

You take Richardson, that's a bold move. You're not getting much return Y1, though I do love the idea of Ben Johnson putting in a package for him. But man, whether it's later this year or next, that first year starting is going to be pure pain. We are the favorites to win the NFC North and let's not forget that would be the first division title in 30 years.

If this works out, the SB window becomes a whole lot wider. But as Holmes has said, it's a lot easier to get worse at QB than it is to get better.

I wouldn't hate it but it could s!ow things down for 2023 in terms of winning their first division or playoff game in 30 years. Time and patience are in short supply.

I'm slowly coming around on this. Myles Murphy or Tyree Wilson could be incredibly impactful, any of the big 3 Corners future proofs the position and unlike Okudah they'll be allowed to develop slowly. Even PJJ or Skoronski makes sense, very on brand. All of these ideas make the team better immediately.

You take Richardson, that's a bold move. You're not getting much return Y1, though I do love the idea of Ben Johnson putting in a package for him. But man, whether it's later this year or next, that first year starting is going to be pure pain. We are the favorites to win the NFC North and let's not forget that would be the first division title in 30 years.

If this works out, the SB window becomes a whole lot wider. But as Holmes has said, it's a lot easier to get worse at QB than it is to get better.
We would at least have time to determine Richardson’s trajectory and a lot of time to develop him. If he’s not the future, Detroit can still resign Goff or target someone else. He doesn’t have to replace Goff. Given how talented AR is, the 6th pick seems worth the chance to develop a guy like him.

Also I don’t know why but I don’t want Tyree Wilson. I would rather have the Iowa kid. Tyree is older and did I hear correctly he already has 2 foot fractures?

I wouldn't hate it but it could s!ow things down for 2023 in terms of winning their first division or playoff game in 30 years. Time and patience are in short supply.
I thought Minny might be favoured for the div but looks like Detroit is (which I agree with). Tough call on Richardson.... this is probably the highest you will draft for a very long time, so if you are looking for a post-Goff franchise QB, this is the year to go for it. Should be a fun season for the Lions, they'll be fun to watch.

Or it could save the season if Goff gets hurt. Plus Richardson could actually be a pretty potent offensive weapon in year one. I think Dan and Ben are creative enough to find spots where AR can shine while hiding his weaknesses.

I thought Minny might be favoured for the div but looks like Detroit is (which I agree with). Tough call on Richardson.... this is probably the highest you will draft for a very long time, so if you are looking for a post-Goff franchise QB, this is the year to go for it. Should be a fun season for the Lions, they'll be fun to watch.
Yes, we don’t want to get caught in no man’s land where you aren’t good enough to win a SB but aren’t bad enough to get a franchise QB. What happens if Goff wants a top 5 QB deal? Do we really want to be like the Colts where we are trying out QBs other teams have discarded?

Or it could save the season if Goff gets hurt. Plus Richardson could actually be a pretty potent offensive weapon in year one. I think Dan and Ben are creative enough to find spots where AR can shine while hiding his weaknesses.
I do see your deluxe Taysom Hill comparison.

It's the last foreseeable high draft pick for awhile. But I don't think Holmes feels urgency solely based on that. This is not an amazing QB class by any stretch, and you can always move up in a future draft. Lions have all their picks for 2024 + the MIN 3rd. If you like a QB you can find a way to get up to where you'll need to be.

I wish this were a great QB class, bc then it would be awesome to stumble onto the next Hurts with pick 55* as the 5th Qb off the board. No, not jealous at all lol.

*we have 55, Eagles had 53 in 2020

Also I don’t know why but I don’t want Tyree Wilson. I would rather have the Iowa kid. Tyree is older and did I hear correctly he already has 2 foot fractures?

I can't find the bolded anywhere, do you remember where you heard it?

He's been medically cleared by Dr. Robert Anderson (best foot specialist in the world) but not doing anything on his Pro Day bc he's got an incision that can't be exposed to sweat. IIRC he had some hardware inside his foot at the Combine which was recently removed. He only did the Bench Press, supposed to hold a private workout in mid-April for interested teams.

Tyree has tremendous physical traits. I could see him developing far beyond what he is today (which is pretty good.)

Not a fan of Hercules. Didn't he have the fewest bench reps of any ED at the Combine? Which is super weird bc his tape is so boring - no plan of attack, just bull rush bull rush bull rush. It worked so why change? His lack of upper body strength makes me think he'll not have the speed-to-power transition that is required at the pro level. He's pretty much a specialist, had one 50 snap game in his career and never started a game.

He is one year younger, Wilson was recruited by A&M and then transferred to Tech.

Or it could save the season if Goff gets hurt. Plus Richardson could actually be a pretty potent offensive weapon in year one. I think Dan and Ben are creative enough to find spots where AR can shine while hiding his weaknesses
FWIW, Teddy Bridgewater has graded out about the same as Goff in recent years, maybe even a tad higher. By the eye test, I saw a nice intermediate and deep ball when given time. The longest air completion (air distance) to Tyreek was not Tua or Mahomes. It was about a 60 yard pass from Teddy in 2022. He had a knee issue late last year, that should make his price lower than it was in 2022, even if he has recovered.

I think Richardson will require moving up in the draft.

Users who are viewing this thread