What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2025 1.01 (1 Viewer)

snoochieboochies

Footballguy
10 team contact dynasty, 0.5ppr

I have been accumulating a certain bottom feeding team picks for years now, and it's resulted in great picks between 1.01 and 1.03.

I have that 2025 first, which based on the other teams in the league, it's hard to envision it being anything other than the 1.01.

Being offered Akers + Sanders + etc for that pick.

Current rbs - CMC, Chubb, Dobbins, Herbert, Montgomery, hunt, handcuffs.

Akers has one more year with the Rams, Sanders a bit older than I would like to be paying a 1.01 for. I have an additional first that year that will be a late pick.

Trade the 2025 1.01 for Akers + Sanders + small change?

Things change quickly in fantasy, there is no way you can say this is the 1.01 this far out. That said, this is really down to if you are win now and what you will get will make a difference. Getting those backs doesn't do anything for me given your current RB lineup

I think Sanders has a good year at CAR, but not sure it moves the needle enough to make the deal. Who are you WR & is your team close to competing this year for the ship?

I think Sanders has a good year at CAR, but not sure it moves the needle enough to make the deal. Who are you WR & is your team close to competing this year for the ship?

Burrow, Watson
Chase, aiyuk, kupp, AJ brown, m brown, Ridley, amari Cooper, OBJ, Jameson Williams, JSN
Pitts, kittle, hock, laporta

I'm stacked and contending. My concern is balancing contending with the future. Chubb and CMC will be old rbs after this year, while still useful, old. Akers talent I believe in, and could float me with Dobbins and possibly Herbert for future seasons. Although if Chubb and CMC last two more seasons, I can use the 2025 1.01 and possibly 1.10 to get replacement rbs.

If you believe in Akers, make the deal. Getting him & Sanders, may allow to be able to deal another player for younger RB's & also compete this year.

I pass on the deal. I don't believe in Akers at all and Sanders is a question mark as well. I think he will be fine but assuming the pick to be 1.01 that is way under value for that pick. That is going on your face value that will end up as 1.01. If there is a chance it could fall to the mid to late range then that might change things a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread