What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team League Looking For 1 Owner, PPR, IDP, Salary Cap (Filled) (1 Viewer)

Pirates_Tide

Footballguy
This is a 32 team league that is PPR, IDP, and a Salary Cap league that I commish or co-commish however you want to look at it . We currently have 1 opening (The Cincinnati Bengals).

If you looking for a league that is a tough challenge this would be a good one to tackle.

Some Of The League Highlights:
1 Player Per League Pool
Full IDP
Dynasty League
Salary Cap
Contracts
RFA
URFA
Holdouts
Annual rookie draft
$50 dues
NFL pick and Survivor Pools

2014 polls end tomorrow and then the 2015 league will open probably on Friday.

The 2015 site link is below. Again The Cincinnati Bengals are open.

http://www3.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/17764#0

Any interest or questions please feel free to contact me via PM, reply or at recruitingcoop@gmail.com

Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
It's up to the owner if they want to activate them or not. Some owners prefer to wait a year to let them develop the 1st year.

Pirates_Tide said:
It's up to the owner if they want to activate them or not. Some owners prefer to wait a year to let them develop the 1st year.
"let them develop", that's code for legal tanking.

Pirates_Tide said:
"let them develop", that's code for legal tanking.
In salary cap it's more complicated. I've kept Keenan Allen and Sammy Watkins on my taxi squad through their rookie years because I didn't need help at the position. Also, if you don't have to sign your players until they are on the active roster the taxi is a good way to see what they can do before you lock them into a 4 or 5 year deal (I did that with Robinson and moncrief this year. Plenty of good reasons to use the taxi besides tanking.

Thanks for the feedback guys and ameredit I totally agree with you. Just not going to get in a long discussion on this.

Anyway the league has been filled. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread