What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

40 Yards of Gold (1 Viewer)

SayWhat?

Footballguy
Mark Ingram?   :lmao:   I think we need to band together to make sure he’s the #1 seed.

40 Yards of Gold

The title of fastest player in the NFL will be on the line as part of a new competition slated for next month.

New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara and receiver Ted Ginn Jr. are among a host of NFL players slated to compete in the inaugural 40 Yards of Gold, a tournament-style speed contest set for June 29. The event is not affiliated with the NFL.

Twelve offensive players and 12 defensive players will compete head-to-head; the winner of each division will face off in the final with the title of fastest player at stake. Twenty-two players have been announced for the event, with two "mystery participants" also involved. The field includes:

Offense: Ginn, Kamara, Jeff Badet, Corey Coleman, Robby Anderson, Richie James, Damiere Byrd, Mark Ingram, Kevin Snead, Christian Blake, Jacoby Ford, mystery participant

Defense: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Trae Waynes, John Franklin III, Kevin Byard, Quinton Dunbar, Rashard Robinson, Terrell Sinkfield, Jerome Baker, Jalen Myrick, Budda Baker, Donte Jackson, Charles James II, mystery participant

Fan voting will determine the seeding for the tournament. Voting will conclude Sunday, after which the matchups will begin to be announced.

I say the mystery participants are Usain Bolt and Tyreek Hill.  They are remaining a mystery just in case Bolt doesn't want to be associated with this garbage down the road, and also just in case this event doesn't want to be associated with that garbage down the road, respectively.

Who does Mystery Participant play for?  I’m in an IDP league and a two way player with that kind of speed looks like FF platinum to me.

Users who are viewing this thread