What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

50% off Auction and Keeper League, $100 entry fee (1 Viewer)

awalman73

Footballguy
I have an Auction League and a Keeper League I am trying to find replacements for.  The league has a $200 entry fee, but we are reducing it to $100 for first time replacement owners.  If you are interested in taking over a team in my league, please email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com and I will get you more information.

Matt

I am still looking for players to fill my leagues.  Please respond if you want more information.   Email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com for more information.

I have an Auction League and a Keeper League I am trying to find replacements for.  The league has a $200 entry fee, but we are reducing it to $100 for first time replacement owners.  If you are interested in taking over a team in my league, please email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com and I will get you more information.

Matt

I need one more for my auction league and three for my Contract Keeper league.  contact me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com

Its only $100 to join.

Matt

I need three for my Contract Keeper league.  contact me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com

Its a $200 league but is only $100 to join!!!

Mat

Users who are viewing this thread