What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

6 Openings In a 32 Team Reboot Startup Dynasty, IDP, PPR,Contracts League (Filled) (1 Viewer)

Pirates_Tide

Footballguy
his is a regulation reboot league.  It’s been running for 2 years, but with limited enhancements from MFL we had to reboot the league.  This is a deluxe league now with each conference having its own copy of players, draft, waivers, contracts, etc.Previously we ran the league with 2 player copies that were transferable between conferences, one draft, waivers, contracts, etc.  Contracts were too difficult to maintain with each player have 2 contracts per league. We currently have 8 open teams from 32 teams.  24 previous owners stayed with the reboot.Introducing:  Highbrows & Hillbillies, a 32-team league featuring: (2 16 team conferences)*Unique, high-scoring format (Including high scoring IDP)*Each Conference will have their owner player pool (Not transferable in-between Conferences) with 45 man rosters and 110 contract years (plus taxi squad & injured reserve)*Full IDP (9 offensive & 11 defensive starters)*$50 annual entry fee using Leaguesafe ($25 additional 2017 deposit applied to 2018 entry fee)*100% payout, less MFL fees*Startup draft includes 2017 rookies and is scheduled to begin May 3 *Draft slot will be picked based on dice roll for inaugural draft*Three side games with prizes—NFL picks, Survivor Pool & Playoff Predictor*Off-season auction for restricted & unrestricted free agents.  In season blind bidding waivers.*An interactive theme selected especially for a league with tiered conferences.*The standings from the inaugural season will determine the team placement for 2018.  Each Conference will have their owner regulation league.  During every subsequent off-season,  the top four teams from each Conference will be placed in their highest division and the bottom 4 teams will be placed in their bottom division. This works for each Conference.  Please visit the league home page to review the scoring and bylaws. http://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/35301#0Please message me with your interest or additional questions or requests!Thanks,Tommy

Last edited by a moderator:
I will join if spots are open.  Been looking for a league with this type of concept for a while. 

Also, curious: In subsequent years, when talking about auctions for RFA and FA, will there be franchise tags, tender tags, etc, or is it just whichever players are not protected by the 110 contract years?

Last edited by a moderator:
The tender tags we have which are RFA tender tags.  You get a 1st, 3rd and, 5th round tenders you can tag players to keep them on matching the price or accept the compensation in return.  We also have the Transition Tag.  I've pretty much done away with the Franchise Tag in leagues except for 1.  They can pretty expensive on compensation and less activity.

I'll reply in the PM.

very nice setting, although (abit) high points per action especially for D players (but love IDP)

wonder is there still an open place for myself?

sent PM, thanks 

Users who are viewing this thread