What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$75 Yahoo 12 Team Auction Keeper League Looking for 1 Replacement Owner (1 Viewer)

mccoleman3

Footballguy
Looking for 1 replacement owner in an auction keeper league. Here are the details:

Site: Yahoo
Draft: Auction Draft on Tuesday, August 21st at 9:00pm ET
Draft Budget: $200
Scoring: 0.5 PPR / 0.5 PPFD (Point Per First Down)
Buy-In: $75
Payouts: 1st Place = $450, 2nd = $225, 3rd = $112.50, Most Regular Season Points = $112.50

Rosters:

1QB
2RB
3WR
1TE
2FLEX (RB/WR/TE)
1DEF
8BENCH

Keepers: Have option to keep anyone on final roster from previous year. The cost to keep a player is:

Keeper Cost = 1.2 * (Previous Year's Draft Cost + 5)

This formula ensures that the majority of players are thrown back into the pool each year, but those drafted at good values can be kept. Typically, teams will have 0-4 keepers. Since this is taking over a team, you would have the option to keep any players. Here would be the main players on this team in consideration and their keeper costs for this year:

Derrick Henry $13
Cooper Kupp $12
Will Fuller $10
Tarik Cohen $6
Jimmy Garoppolo $6
Case Keenum $6

Keeper Deadline: Sunday August 19th End of Day
I then enter all keepers on Monday (Aug 20th) so everyone has over a day to see who will / will not be available during the draft.

Payment: This is a league I run with friends so typically it's all done through Venmo. Fully aware that may be a red flag for someone coming in from an online message board. If you're interested, let me know and we can figure out what works for everyone.

Email me at mccoleman3@gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread