What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

A Prayer for TC (1 Viewer)

komments

Footballguy
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I come to you with sad news. Our friend, Terry TC Cannon has fallen ill. He is currently in the Cardiac Care Unit of the Norman Regional Hospital.

For those of you who pray, I sincerely request you add Terry and his family to your prayers tonight. Sheila tells me that he may have suffered a mild heart attack tonight and that he will be undergoing angioplasty tomorrow.

Norman Regional offers the ability to send patients an e-Card at no cost. Click Here to send Terry a Get Well Soon card.

Address it to Terry Cannon in Room 2238.

I am sure he will appreciate it.

PS I am sorry if this is inappropriate for this forum. I just wanted to let as many of Terry's friends know as quickly as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good God, man. Didn't TC have issues with his ticker a couple of years back, as well? Poor guy. I'll hold some good thoughts for him. Thanks for the heads up, Greg.

I may be wrong here, but I'm thinking Terry is the one that runs some kind of league or leagues for kids to play fantasy football? Is that right? I've always thought that was a really cool thing to do_Our thoughts and prayers are with Terry.

Good God, man. Didn't TC have issues with his ticker a couple of years back, as well? Poor guy. I'll hold some good thoughts for him. Thanks for the heads up, Greg.
Yes he did unfortunately. Great guy that I have been fortunate to have gotten to know over the past few years. I wish him a speedy recovery. Get well friend...

I play in one of the Newsgroup lgs as does Terry and my 10yr old son enjoyed his 1st season in TC's Youth Lgs last season. He's one of the GoodGuys of FF!We all wish you a quick recovery! :thumbup: Cobalt Cruisin'PS e-card sent

TC is a great guy and I wish him a speedy and effective recovery. He has been through this once before and hopefully he will get back on his feet just as fast this time.Both mine and my wife's best wishes go out to him and his family. P.S. - Send him the E-Card!

E-card sent, too.Greg's e-mails were the first thing I ever signed up for online for FF content, and somewhere through the articles he and TC would write online at the Asylum, I got turned onto the FBGuys. I was also fortunate to have a few lively and humorous e-mail exchanges with TC during the 2003 preseason when he was soliciting commentary for a FanEx league draft of experts (including our own Joe Bryant as returning champion) he was commish of - I drew the 1.01 slot and got to ccomment on Marshal Faulk as the #1 overall pick.TC had a lot of flattering things to say about my "prose."

Thanks for the heads up Greg! TC is has taught us a lot about fantasy football and other aspects of life through his leagues for youth and participation in public leagues. Prayers and a card for sure!!! :thumbup:

Wow, that's too bad. TC is too young to be having those kind of heart problems. Get well, and God Bless!

Knock. Knock. Guess who?After a few "busy" days, I'm back home after undergoing angioplasty to remove a heart blockage. (No heart attack!!) I'm fine, too. Really, I am... Oh a bit tired and a bit scared, but fine none the less.Thank you for all the positive toughts and messages. Some time later today or tonight, I'll get back online and begin catching up.TC

Good to see your feeling better TC, hadn't sent a card yet, take it easy for a little while.

Knock. Knock. Guess who?

After a few "busy" days, I'm back home after undergoing angioplasty to remove a heart blockage. (No heart attack!!) I'm fine, too. Really, I am... Oh a bit tired and a bit scared, but fine none the less.

Thank you for all the positive toughts and messages. Some time later today or tonight, I'll get back online and begin catching up.

TC
Two years later.. and still ticking! Actually, things are at a much slower pace. but I'm fine after some adjustments.

Knock. Knock. Guess who?

After a few "busy" days, I'm back home after undergoing angioplasty to remove a heart blockage. (No heart attack!!) I'm fine, too. Really, I am... Oh a bit tired and a bit scared, but fine none the less.

Thank you for all the positive toughts and messages. Some time later today or tonight, I'll get back online and begin catching up.

TC
Two years later.. and still ticking! Actually, things are at a much slower pace. but I'm fine after some adjustments.
Glad to hear it.

Knock. Knock. Guess who?

TC
Glad to hear from you again TC. It's nice to know your still doing good 2 years later.

E-card sent. :thumbup:
TC is a good man and I must say has taught me a lot about this internet thing. ECard and Prayers going his way. My son has won one of his youth leagues three years in a row and no I gave him no help... :)

E-card sent. :thumbup:
TC is a good man and I must say has taught me a lot about this internet thing. ECard and Prayers going his way. My son has won one of his youth leagues three years in a row and no I gave him no help... :)
damm who dug up this old post?..got me..two years late..oh my

Knock. Knock. Guess who?

TC
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread