What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Jones and Keenan Allen for Joe mixon and Zay Jones (1 Viewer)

BRob5042

Footballguy
Some background on the league. It’s a 12 man full PPR, with 3WRs, 2 Flex, and a Superflex with the other normal roster spots(six bench spots). I’ll breakdown my roster below

Jalen hurts and Tua are my QBs (Daniel Jones going this week due to tua bye
RBs are Aaron Jones, Donta Foreman, Jeff Wilson, Eli Mitchell, jaylen warren, Alexander mattison
WRs are AmonRa, Tee Higgins, Keenan Allen, Hollywood Brown, Isaiah McKenzie, MVS, treylon burks, T. Marshall Jr,
Hockenson is my TE

So, Jones has his bye week still to come so I would get an extra week out of Mixon there. With Keenan Allen coming back to practice potentially this week, do I make the trade or hold?

Some background on the league. It’s a 12 man full PPR, with 3WRs, 2 Flex, and a Superflex with the other normal roster spots(six bench spots). I’ll breakdown my roster below

Jalen hurts and Tua are my QBs (Daniel Jones going this week due to tua bye
RBs are Aaron Jones, Donta Foreman, Jeff Wilson, Eli Mitchell, jaylen warren, Alexander mattison
WRs are AmonRa, Tee Higgins, Keenan Allen, Hollywood Brown, Isaiah McKenzie, MVS, treylon burks, T. Marshall Jr,
Hockenson is my TE

So, Jones has his bye week still to come so I would get an extra week out of Mixon there. With Keenan Allen coming back to practice potentially this week, do I make the trade or hold?
I should’ve included my record, I’m 7-3, and we do double header scoring for the top 6, so I’m 14-6 total

I would want a better WR than Jones coming back. He really isn't an upgrade over your other WR's so I probably stay put and hope Brown or Allen come back soon.

I would want a better WR than Jones coming back. He really isn't an upgrade over your other WR's so I probably stay put and hope Brown or Allen come back soon.
Should I maybe add McKenzie, Marshall, or MVS and see if he would give up davonta smith instead of Zay Jones?

Why are you pushing for the move? You seem to be in a good playoff spot which is the opportune spot to allow Allen/Brown to get healthy. They are better than what you are trying to get so assuming health by playoffs you wouldn't play Smith either.

I have no issue adding McKenzie, Marshall or MVS. They are all meh.

Users who are viewing this thread