What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Rodgers's career is about to go the same way that Brett Favre's career did (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I was doing some heavy thinking, and here is what I think about the whole Aaron Rodgers situation: There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to be traded to the Jets, but this wouldn't be the first time that the Packers eventually traded their star QB to the Jets. The same thing happened in 2008 with Brett Favre. But Favre only spent one season with the Jets, and then after that, he spent a couple of seasons with the Vikings. There's a good chance the same thing happens with Rodgers. I'm not saying he'll sign with the Vikings, but I do believe that in 2024, he'll sign with a division rival of the Packers, like maybe the Bears or the Lions. Does anybody agree with me?

I was doing some heavy thinking, and here is what I think about the whole Aaron Rodgers situation: There's no doubt in my mind that he's going to be traded to the Jets, but this wouldn't be the first time that the Packers eventually traded their star QB to the Jets. The same thing happened in 2008 with Brett Favre. But Favre only spent one season with the Jets, and then after that, he spent a couple of seasons with the Vikings. There's a good chance the same thing happens with Rodgers. I'm not saying he'll sign with the Vikings, but I do believe that in 2024, he'll sign with a division rival of the Packers, like maybe the Bears or the Lions. Does anybody agree with me?
Hey there, Boo Boo! There's already an Aaron Rodgers thread

Aaron Rodgers

no.

Users who are viewing this thread